Reminder that spics are the most savage animals on earth

liveleak.com/view?t=f92_1516737062

Attached: 49873.png (228x400, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=013_1483800352
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fapping to this video now. Got an instant erection

Open borders are so wonderful!

Attached: gangbangers_r_serialkillers.png (750x594, 11K)

well, at least we are number one at something

Attached: lzh1eqhyshr11.png (640x729, 447K)

Good Christians

Attached: lynching-1.png (971x706, 470K)

Is he ok?

Wtf is wrong with those people

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

>they want this to go meet your neighbors children

videogames?

jesus fuck stay away from my country

fucking LET
THEM
IN

this is how real good fajitas are made

Attached: 1535811345787.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Fake news, Mexicans are loving caring people full of beautiful traditions and culture.

Yeah man he's just sleeping

They don't feel empathy.
liveleak.com/view?i=013_1483800352

Attached: 54865.png (709x391, 609K)

If there was any way to spread these videos to the masses the wall would be put up next week

Yea it's called the internet.

That's probably the worst thing I've seen so far.

Attached: 4765875.png (697x385, 523K)

>let's conquer México gais

Bring it on suckers

Attached: p02kys7h.jpg (1280x640, 156K)

Didn't get enough of the human sacrificing jungle monkey raped out them.
You had one fucking job, spain

This is what our country does to hostiles using depleted uranium
>Bring it on suckers

GIVE US THE FUCKING WORD.

MEXICANS are swine and subhuman trash who come to the US to have six kids at 16 and live off welfare. They are more nigger like than niggers in the southern US

Attached: 1540173910266.png (378x406, 247K)

What America does with depleted uranium to brown children
>Bring it on zoh-kerz
ANYTIME ANYWHERE

Attached: q.jpg (720x540, 44K)

this happened in brazil. its portuguese .

Take pride in it. Beaner.

Meet Consuela, Pablo, Rico y Marco. This is spic babies after you finally piss our nation off and we decide to get Iraq on your shitskin asses.
>Bring it on suckers

Attached: r.jpg (320x254, 26K)

My god. That was difficult to watch. What did he do to deserve that?

This is just a graphical description of what you would call in Sillicon Valley an equity firm taking over a startup

May someone describe the video? I don't want to see it

Attached: 1425090132007.png (469x331, 15K)

Spics are spics bud

kek.

>Bring it on suckers
AYYYY DIOS MIO MI BEBE EL ES UN GOBLINO
AYUDANOS AYYYYYY O NO NO NO

Attached: DUBaby.jpg (400x300, 24K)

>el perro dice wow wow

Is the the best meme beaners can come up with?

but are they also a people capable of this and every other horrendous act of depravity?

We should capture cartel members and threaten other countries with parachuting them in.
Even ISIS looks at you guys and says "holy shit these guys are brutal fucking animals".

Watch it you fucking faggot.

This is what happens when skitskins push white America too far and we bring the depleted uranium out. Wanna taste, paco? We got your extra large size spoon ready for you.
Ayyyyy o no no no dios mio nooooo

Attached: Fullscreen-capture-712014-12309-PM.jpg (1034x647, 118K)

But really, Mexico needs to be nuked out of existence. At one point the butcher says "tell Saint Peter why are there". If evil incarnate lives today, he's in Mexico. I fucking need chloride to wash my eyes and pretend to live a normal life. Jesus Christ help us all.

Don't watch it, I'm shook up. Most disgusting way to to I've ever seen

You would have to chain the leftards down and force them to watch.
They would just blame conservative immigration policy anyway

I've seen that movie too. It's called idiocracy. I like Terry Crews as president Camacho

This is old, didnt Breitbart make an article on this and Matt Drudge got all pissy about it

Yeah that one was particularly bad.

normies don't come here or go to liveleak and youll be instabanned if you put this on twatter/faceberg

Daddy didn't stay in his country
Daddy fucked with America after America said no
Now I am a goblin for real
>Bring it on suckers
>Gracias papi I want to die

Attached: 11.jpg (696x496, 67K)

Die*

kid is forced to look at his own insides being pulled out

Bet you feel glad that guns are banned so you can't defend against these animals

I got a feeling that black guy wasn't as innocent as I'm supposed to believe.
My guess Is he raped or killed someone in the village took they took it into their own hands.

he's fine

Attached: 1540166500549.jpg (1024x911, 159K)

did he ded
'
?

I was joking. The whole country deserves the rope. Fast forward tp judgment day please.

There was one where some dude's friend was executed brutally next to him, and he turns to the guard and says "please sir just give me the bullet" and the guy puts one right between his eyes. That one's burned in my memory.

What happens after using your children as sympathy cannons stops working
>Ask Iraqi mamis y papis

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

this and the face peeling are probably in my top 5. top 3 i don't even like to think about hard enough to rank. glad i don't visit the dark web anymore

Papercut on his bellend.

I know, think of how great it will be when they're slaughtering all the leftists that let them in once America collapses.

GLORIOUS!

Attached: 1540064444322.jpg (640x480, 91K)

That video is super brutal and depressing. The old guy they killed (he seems to be a corrupt cop from one they said) is one thing - he gets his head sawn off. But they then fuck around with his son, making him lie on his dad's dead body, then danging his head in front of him and shit...and he's crying/screaming the whole time, begging them not to kill him, knowing he's going to be beheaded...and then all of a sudden the head spic chimps the fuck out and decides to skin him. It's so fucked. They make him watch as they crack open his rib cage and cut out whatever organ that is. Brutal.

Let's see him caravan walk here on these.

Attached: gty_iraq_birth_defects_kb_130322_wmain.jpg (640x360, 51K)

Cutting meat lol

Stay away from liveleak m8, or else you'll be a Doomer at 23

Watch that edge. You might cut your own dick whilst fapping.

>Totally depleted uranium and not 100 generations of cousin fucking goy

Or cartel killing someone who stole from them or refused to work/pay.

How the fuck aren’t you scared shitless that this could happen to you?

Kek you would think your brothers would want to live here to stay away from the savagery there, but they still act like animals here. Why are Mexicans naturally violent? Is it the heat?

The whole thing was worse.
It starts with that boy being forced to watch them decapitate his dad. Then they fillet the front of his torso for a while until they take the heart out.
I think the dad was a police informant or something and the kid was a message. That's from what some other commenters said.

Reminder that you almost became US territory the last time we fought. We let you off the hook because we didn’t want any more brown, barbaric subhumans on our turf.

And here we are, time for war with the goblins in Mexico again.

That's Hues. The Cartel videos feature masked guys butchering people like animals. Sometimes they flay them, sometimes they behead them.

Hues on the other hand are literally like retarded monkeys playing with their food. They are probably even worse, through sheer incompetency.

They behead a 16 year old boy's father in front of him and then torture the boy to death by slowly cutting his chest open and finally literally showing his heart to him before they kill him.

I'm gonna post this on Jow Forums as a daily reminder of what the future will be like.

Attached: 1534899257261.jpg (1680x1050, 147K)

Mexico needs a second amendment. I saw something where an armed militia drove the cartels out and then the fucking government came and disarmed them.
The cartels came right back.

Mexico, Brazil, shithole, shithole. Whatever.

Father son:
Father gets head cut off, son screams, they start to flay him, he fights back, they hold him down, finish flat of chest, cut open ribs, eviscerates his lungs and bit cuts out heart. End.

Probably got involved with drugs like always.

His dad was a cop. They murdered his dad and then, for no real reason, murdered his son in an even worse manner. On the video he tells the dad he's going to make his wife watch the video of him killing the son.

You don't need to go to the dark web to see these.

Only if you are weak mentally. A bad car crash can make someone suffer for much longer and die a horrible prolonged death, and those are much more likely to happen, then you getting in the hands of cartel.

I'm not into any drug related shit... or have any friends and family members that like drugs. It's quite a nice place over here here if you are not looking for troubble

I'll sit back and let you read a bit and research it.

This desu

The amerimutt poster should be more worried about mixed spawn then retards and mangled babies

Remember that 500 years ago this was common practice. You can repress the aztec inside but it will always be there.

thousands in sweden are choosing to get microchipped so they dont have to use keys or cards

These are Mexicans. The only place in the Western Hemisphere where you see sit like this. Mexicans. I repeat Aztec Mexicans.

They do have a constitutional right to bear arms but their government has 'interpreted' it to mean that you can basically just have .22 rifles.

He's not a journalist so no one cares

Is it just me or are these cartel videos getting more and more barbaric as times goes by?

That's a nigger, though. It's different.

Not really. Depends on the cartel video. The flaying videos are worse than most car crash videos. There's that Russian one though where the dude catches on fire and is stuck in the windshield. That was a hell of a death.

Woke af.

Attached: consanguineous-marriage-islam-620x438.jpg (620x438, 38K)

whats with this short baby version you pussy also dis shit is over 10 months old wheres the new shit i can only masturbate to the same thing so many times

Pretty high tier but nothing compared a serious jap, the master of experiments.

Attached: jap.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Implying you secretly don't want to be colonized yet again.
Face it Juan, your government is a farse and instead of fixing their shit they just throw people over the border because it is easier.

Only Mexicans do this. Only fucking Mexicans. They are Aztecs that happen to speak Spanish. Mexicans, keep it straight please.

BELIEVE WOMEN

>You can take the Aztec of out the jungle
>But you can't take the jungle out of the Aztec

BTW the dad was a cop that arrested one of the cartel members, so they did this to make an example out of him to other cops.

Attached: 1534414284504.jpg (326x326, 25K)