Already bankrupt Italy to INCREASE spending

The spaghettis decided to go on a shopping spree with the credit card the EU has given them. Thr EU is not pleased but the Spaghettis don't give a shit.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45954022

Even with the low interest rates environment we have today, Italy makes 60 billion euros interest payments - as much as it spends on education.

This is why the interest rates will NEVER be increased by a lot, as it would simply make the bubble burst.

Attached: 1537383225747.jpg (625x622, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AngeloCiocca/status/1054749403150475265?s=20
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/italy/country/de/type/op/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrip
youtube.com/watch?v=mXjtHwer48k
lastampa.it/2017/08/25/italia/nel-paese-del-buon-cibo-met-viene-dallestero-OrrwF4SASE6V6vGC6bayuM/pagina.html
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/ita/
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/grc/
youtu.be/9teDTP8SMvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>with the credit card the EU has given them.
Fuck off with this meme, we paid 50 BILLION euros to the EU, ostensibly 'to save Greece', which ended up almost entirely in German and French banks.
That's ON TOP of the 5 billion net we contribute annually.

And I'll give you a FRIENDLY REMINDER that Italy has NEVER defaulted on its debt, whereas Germany defaulted what, like 7 or 8 times?

The cucked globalist governments of old are no more. We're tired of your niggers, we're tired of your theft at the expense of our economy, we're tired of you undermining us at every turn by importing what used to be OUR products from the third world with no tariffs (oil, rice, etc).

So fuck off and let us do our thing or we're gonna crash your precious union with no survivors once and for all.

Your 'bond yields' meme won't deter us a second time. If we have to fail because of you, we're dragging you all down to hell with us.

Attached: 1540123181046.png (594x417, 338K)

The Chad Italian Deputy elected by the People vs the virgin cuck french technocrat
twitter.com/AngeloCiocca/status/1054749403150475265?s=20

Another meme flag
What are you? eu shill? russian shill? either way, off yourself
We're going to spend and we're spending A LOT. No one to stop us. We either get better or we fucking SINK THE UNION

>we fucking SINK THE UNION
Yes, please. Whenever the bureaucrats in Brussels are upset, I'm happy.
>That's ON TOP of the 5 billion net we contribute annually.
"Paid with" the EU credit card. You don't have that money.

Based spaghetti.

When you guys joining us and crashing this EU with no survivors?

The Italian budget has been rejected by the EU Commission.
The cucked Italian government is gonna fold and revise it. Just watch

at 2.4% it’s literally the 2nd lowest deficit in the last 10 years, renzi was spending 2.6% but it was ok since he was taking niggers in

ITT, the ethernal Germancuck is starting to make daily threads about Italy

Seriously, go suck refugees

No, they're not. The EU has no way to force us to do that. This time around another round of QE won't save the Euro if they force a crisis.

Attached: Immagine.png (594x1150, 1.23M)

BASED and PASTAPILLED

We are net contributors to the EU budget and the bailouts to Greece. You don't give us anything retard. We are the credit card.

Honestly all of you Northern cucks should fuck off, your time is over. Your demographics is unfixable, you are all going to be niggers by 2050

>"Paid with" the EU credit card. You don't have that money.
Before the (((euro)) our industrial output was much higher than Germany's. You STOLE that money and then (((lended))) it back to us.

Attached: Produzione_industriale[1].jpg (671x391, 62K)

the italian way of business is to accumulate debt until you die, then someone elses problem

oooo isa so spicy

such a spicy meataballa

The only way to beat the jew is to become the jew.

I'd like to see Salvini ask Juncker if he feels in charge.

Italy needs to destroy the failed EU.

>So fuck off and let us do our thing or we're gonna crash your precious union with no survivors once and for all.

Ruspa freestyle.

Attached: RUSPA.gif (400x304, 2.35M)

>"Paid with" the EU credit card. You don't have that money.

There is a man in the Italian government, Paolo Savona, who is working on this

Attached: Lira-printer.gif (500x428, 248K)

>Italy makes 60 billion euros interest payments

Attached: DocY9oiXsAEM8Pk (1).jpg (1199x848, 211K)

Based and redpilled

ASAP

Italy is going to crash the EU and the euro
germany and ECB already know they've lost, there is nothing they can do, every move of hostility toward Italy will only renforce Salviny popularity
at the end Italy is going to emit treasury bills to replace the euro, it will be delicious to watch
i can't wait to see all thoose globalised elites cry because "muhh far right populist" broke their favorite toy

Attached: IVReich.jpg (1005x768, 114K)

>Just watch

Attached: AlarmingClassicHare-size_restricted.gif (480x270, 285K)

Based

Attached: lKtPtE6.jpg (500x137, 12K)

>since he was taking niggers in
This is why the accepted.

PASTAPILLED

If Italy leaves, how long until the EU dies? Or can it keep others from leaving and survive?

Attached: 1495914364109.jpg (693x594, 60K)

Gercucks and shills absolutely frothing at the mouth at Italy due to the budget thing today.

Attached: 778878787.jpg (330x319, 70K)

They don't understand, every time they oppose, they give him a pretext to show how bad Europe is. More votes to Salvini in Italy and to populists in Europe.

Attached: 1499166567565.jpg (960x960, 129K)

ITALIA BASATA

The absolute madman.

Macron is doing harm to you too, get rid of it as soon as possible.

based and medpilled

I don't think that comic's intent was to shine him in a positive light as he's standing on their flag

Attached: 1538333512353.jpg (748x503, 312K)

>at the end Italy is going to emit treasury bills to replace the euro,
Can't wait for Borghi to announce >M I N I B O T S out of nowhere. Juncker is gonna have a fucking panic attack.

Attached: pleased.jpg (528x543, 29K)

macron is just another puppet

Attached: 1513378207-dhwjkqdw0aaylbe.jpg (960x764, 123K)

>I don't think that comic's intent was to shine him in a positive light as he's standing on their flag

That's why I understand he was not kidding me. Mine was an advice.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-24 01-01-04.png (252x225, 85K)

thats going to be one epic shitstorm

Attached: 1496898789879.jpg (226x225, 5K)

Just like any other politician in the last 20 years (at least).
Bagnai cracked me up during an interview.

>interviewer: but you can't diss everyone, there must be someone you like. Who was a PM that you liked?
>Bagnai: Aldo Moro.
>i: well... I meant someone like, more recent... who's the last PM you liked?
>b: ...
>b: Aldo Moro.
>i:

Attached: 1508278897810.jpg (798x770, 178K)

Watch Salvini fold his hand and cry outrage afterward.
That's his schtick, he'll never solve anything for he can get more votes by failing and crying claiming to be the victim.

I guarantee the poster of this thread is a German

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 29K)

No shit?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/italy/country/de/type/op/

Attached: Untitled.png (770x460, 578K)

>M I N I B O T S
What do you mean by this?

Borghi wants to start printing mini BOTs (Buono Ordinario del Tesoro, a government bond like your Bund).
There's no EU law that states the minimum denomination of a government bond. Currently here in italy the smallest BOT you can buy is a 1000€ one,but he wants to start printing them in all sizes, starting from 5€ up, and make them non-expiring and at 0% interest.

They would then liquidate about 70 billion € of government debt toward private companies and individuals by converting them to these minibots.
Then they would allow people to pay taxes or buy services from government owned companies (like petrol from ENI service stations) with them.

The genius thing is they would NOT force anyone else to accept them, so technically they would not be considered legal tender, and does would not break any rules; and they would not be printing 'more debt' because they'd just convert debt that the government ALREADY HAS into a different form.

However, once you can reliably buy goods and pay taxes with them, it's clear as day that everyone would start using them as currency voluntarily.
We'd be taking a huge chunk of debt and turning it into a massive liquidity injection for our economy.
Bonus points: you can't spend them outside italy because no one will want them, so they only boost the local economy :^)

>jew.status=JewStatus.OUTJEWED;

Attached: CFCAFF93-8661-4802-9F3E-12B246FA25B7[1].jpg (907x788, 106K)

>What do you mean by this?

Attached: Untitled.png (1236x677, 1006K)

Basically making a parallel currency with the bonds.
They won't have any interests but legally they are bonds, de facto a national currency

>We'd be taking a huge chunk of debt and turning it into a massive liquidity injection for our economy.

Attached: orgasm-mila-kunis.gif (540x293, 703K)

Meh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrip

sheeeeiiiiit, good to know
Thank you!

Funny how they can't blame merkel & instead point fingers at everyone else, similar to the brits

>tfw IL DVCE minibot with pic related printed on it

Attached: biv9yinv81m11[1].jpg (625x579, 44K)

That's pretty clever.

FPBP, 2nd coming of Rome soon?

Holy shit this is a genius idea. Expect much butthurt globalists if this comes true.

Pay your debts, spaghettis.

Attached: the_demon.jpg (644x322, 36K)

savage spaghetti i like it show those cucks one for

That sounds too good to be true. Surely there are ramifications for this? If not, why doesn't everybody do it?

>Pay your debts, spaghettis.
When Juncker stop to drink

Attached: GIF-Junker.gif (600x400, 3.94M)

Because the EU would probably go thermonuclear on us even if we're not /technically/ breaking any rule.
Also
>implying anyone even comes close to Italians when it comes to circumventing rules

>>implying anyone even comes close to Italians when it comes to circumventing rules
What about the Greeks? Or are they more about just ignoring them?

>Circumventing rules since 753 B.C.

Because it takes courage and you would have everyone against you. If you show people that every state can achieve financial independence it is game over for bankers.

MUST WATCH
youtube.com/watch?v=mXjtHwer48k

They are more siesta inclined, something like the spaniards

>join eu, out sourcing govenment
>mad when your economy gets outsourced

cake and eat it or something

Greece has a much smaller internal economy, they need to import everything, while Italy is nearly self sufficent.

EU didnt give them shit. EU has no authority, no army, no power. FUCK THE EU, FUCK NAZI JUNGKER, FUCK NAZI SOROS, FUCK THE KIKES
SAGE

>SIX MILLIONS EURO MINIBOT

Attached: Bott.jpg (1000x500, 309K)

I was mostly referring to the circumventing rules part.

>while Italy is nearly self sufficent

Wrong.

lastampa.it/2017/08/25/italia/nel-paese-del-buon-cibo-met-viene-dallestero-OrrwF4SASE6V6vGC6bayuM/pagina.html

Your kindness is killing you. Thats what it is the last phase of the cycle. You try your hardest to avoid repeating mistakes. Everyone does. And thats the bigger mistake. See. If you dont choose a cycle nature gives you one. And you cant bypass fate.

How bad is Shitaly getting cucked? Will it be Greece style castration?

Lol, spaghetti is going to be the absolute niggest after this

based and redsaucepilled

If falsely representing your country's economy to be allowed EU membership counts as circumventing rules, then sure.

It's becoming increasingly clear to me the EU is a scheme to suck money from other countries within it and funnel it into primarily German, Belgian, and French banks. Every single time a country steps out of line to spend how they see fit, they are attacked, made to be reminded they are lesser countries, and told to get back into place.
The EU exists only to remove independence of countries other than Belgium and Germany. To make them subservient to them. It is the 4th Reich.

Attached: Liberbread.jpg (640x750, 43K)

Leave it to the Italians to out jew the EU

fucking based

Attached: kek.jpg (753x460, 44K)

Attached: image.jpg (803x451, 150K)

>What about the Greeks? Or are they more about just ignoring them?
I would like to save Greece, but really, not like Germany with troika. There are thousands of suicides and people starved, a country, a people, a destroyed identity. I vote to actively help Greece and to indict those who did it. New Nuremberg trial.

Attached: MbiY.gif (480x271, 137K)

Remove your memeflag, dirty kraut
You are a fucking coward and I hope Italy succeeds at making your shit country and Europe crash and burn

It's actually France who is behind the EU project. All major EU buildings are located in French speaking areas.

I think that's just ignoring them. Circumventing would be something like using a loophole in EU law to count found sunken treasure as part of your GDP and sending out Greek Navy submarines to find a lost ship full of gold a few days prior to the admission vote.

France it's just anche useful idiot

>nel-paese-del-buon-cibo-met-viene-dallestero

Because of EU treaties that make us throw our vegetables to buy Cambodian shit. Treaties signed by the PD, the Democratic party.

Attached: Dflnh3lWsAA17AF.jpg_large.jpg (1772x1299, 232K)

Nobody is idiot in Europe. Europe can't compete against bigger economies in this world. Euro currency was made because European countries went bankrupt.

I mean, Greece is much more dependent on import, not only for food.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/ita/
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/grc/

Attached: Immagine.png (1811x679, 67K)

Why man? Some WOPs fucked your GF? We love USA, bro

>File: Dflnh3lWsAA17AF.jpg_large.jpg (232 KB, 1772x1299)

Cringe.

EU: lol Greece you won't get voted in you shithole
Greece: Hold my ouzo, patrioti

Wasn't the original intent to provide a common market, not to dictate everything?

Yes, it was originally the EEC. European Economic Community in the early 1970s and was advertised exclusively as a trading bloc. Free movement of trade, not people.

Centinaio has already started to block some ships, rice for now, but grain and others will soon be blocked.

youtu.be/9teDTP8SMvU

>Nice image, saved.

By the way your Brexit is total meme. In the end England will end up using Euro currency just like other EU countries. Your economy is too weak to have own currency.

Lay off the kilju, Heikki, you're talking nonsense. We'll be leaving the EU, one way or another, and we won't be adopting their monopoly board money, either.

Now that's a spicy souvlaki.

It was. It should have never gone farther than a free trade union.
Schengen would be fine too but only with strict military enforcement of the outside borders of the EU.

Also, new members with poorer economies (basically all of eastern europe) should have been allowed in only with limited membership, and quotas on the maximum amount of both goods AND people they would be allowed to export to the rest of the union.
As their economy grew the quotas could then have been gradually lifted, and we would have avoided the shitstorm we got, with millions of poles and romanians migrating to the rest of europe while at the same time all the industry migrated the other way around.

Nice joke

Attached: brexit.jpg (683x1024, 134K)