Why do spics, particularly Mexicans, listen to music white people don't listen to anymore...

Why do spics, particularly Mexicans, listen to music white people don't listen to anymore? It seems like they’re the only demographic in this country that is still a connoisseur of new wave or similar bands like Joy Division, The Cure, Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, and The Smith’s (don’t get me started with Morrissey) in addition to thrash/heavy metal bands like Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, etc. Are Spics the last bastion of implicit white identity in music?

Attached: 5AE87F0B-CC44-4A5C-98E0-0D0F43B85393.jpg (1200x630, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll6r3DFE27U
youtube.com/watch?v=rqMrZlLJXRA
youtube.com/watch?v=FvJEOxWpTfw
youtube.com/watch?v=1t-gK-9EIq4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9DcJaW9m_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuz we are not sheep unlike whites that choke on whatever the jew waves in the air try to push down their throats

Because their music is shit

Only Castizoes listen to old American rock. The normal spics just listens to hispanic "rap" or their own cultural music.

I had an ex gf who was super into morrisey and she’s introduced me to the idea that he has a giant Mexican fan base. To this day it’s still a mind fuck to me.

What the fuck are you talking about, all spic chicanos I've met blast narcocorrido and shitty latin pop music.

Whenever any of the aforementioned bands go on tour in majority mestizo Latin American countries they usually have the biggest crowds and the craziest fans

Oh course, because a concert is where a concentration of fans will go. But the majority of the countried they go to don't listen to gringo music because they can't even understand nor care.

True

But ameribro, your music ain't far from being utter shit too. I mean mostly slut programming for thots and nigger-tier mumblr rap from "white" soundcloud rappers.

But yeah, in fact I like a lot of old american rock music, my dad introduced me to of all of these.

You are correct mexibro

Because as primitive subhumans, they'll naturally be way behind whites.

What a house spic.

Fuck off leaf shit-stain

there's like 5 different musical zones that don't touch much in modern beanland, old timey spanish language ballads, traditional music, classical and jazz, modern ballads narcocorridos and rap, white rock and pop sometimes mixed with local rock.
You can find some overlap between some of them, like some old timey latin listener listening to modern narcos, or some rockandrollers listeneing to some rap but mostly you will find different demographics and groups that listen to only one of these broad zones of the soundscape

that’s what you can find at the flea market

Joy Division
>British
The Cure
>British
Duran Duran
>British
Depeche Mode
>British
The Smiths
>British
Iron Maiden
>British

>says that the above is "white music"

FUCK OFF MUTT

Sigue escuchando hermanos mexicanos, aplauso gordo puede follar

Youre right, its their parents though who all love Pink Floyd and shiz

Because they have good taste I guess. A lot of white people still enjoy those bands. However you'd never know that if you were to watch the mass media.

Lol river nigger, you're objectively one of the worst races on the planet. Shouldn't you be raping 80% of those spicskanks in the caravan right now?

until the late 90's, our radio and music press care more about what was happening in uk than america.

pink floyd is very popular too
king crimson
ac/dc
nirvana
bon jovi
clapton
doors
scorpions
metallica
those are all rockandroller music
heavy nopal
el tri
haragan
kenny y los electricos
santa sabina
la lupita
areall local rock

you can't tell their age but that was the popular music back in their day. its just like boomer shit now. like my parents love late 80s/early 90s music too because they were born in the 70s.

also radio play, LA basically only played those bands on rock radio in the early 90s, any alternative faggots were forced on the left of the dial.

Bossa nova is the good shit.

>their own cultural music
You mean that music derived from iberian colonizers?

Fuck off Anglo-Saxon bastard. You know nothing of us. You will soon be consumed by the East Asians and Indian people.

Jow Forums approved bands:

From my knowledge
>DragonForce
>Asking Alexandria
>My Chemical Romance
>Neutral Milk Hotel
>MUSE
>Death Grips
>Silverstein
>Black Veil Brides
>Skid Row
>Megadeth
>Johnny Cash
>Ice Cube

Which bands are disproved or counted as shills?
From my knowledge
>Bruce Springsteen
>Bon Jovi
>Metallica

Attached: niggercore.jpg (1200x1200, 178K)

based

Yes, but only because the Iberians erased it through race-mixing and implied disintegration. If you tried to play your own indigneous music people in public will see you as a somesort of crazed LARP'er, which makes me angry.

part of the reason why many metal bands are popular here is that we can ignore the lyrics

Have spics discovered The Fall yet?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll6r3DFE27U

Such is globalization, friend. Sad!

Attached: DMcC8qrE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

don't forget the Jow Forums anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=rqMrZlLJXRA

the fall is not even that popular in uk. but three of their records were released here, play gigs in the 80's

Dirty filthy Anglo-Saxon dog. Fuck your Iberian cousins too

Listening to the cure now

Attached: 20181023_170650.jpg (2077x2031, 1.89M)

Sorry, wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=FvJEOxWpTfw

New Wave captures the coming of age of British kids that grew up in the recession era 1970s to parents that still had post-WW2 mentalities. The 80s saw a massive economic boom in part due to the liberalisation of the financial industry and the neo-liberal capitalist policies of the Thatcher government. Still living under the shadow of the Soviet Union and nuclear annihilation - kids from Northern cities converged in London and were surrounded by the juxtaposition of cocaine fuelled wealth in a Europe divided on ideological lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=1t-gK-9EIq4

This song is very Jow Forums related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9DcJaW9m_M

I know that you shitskins are over represented in crime statistics & still haven't been able to create a functional, wealthy and stable society to this day. And you never will. Your sleepy kind is destined to live parasitically off of whites.

Same reason you speak English. A desperate attempt to be as white as possible.

Metallica is fucking sick bro

Wut? Its the ruling class whites/Caztizoes who are heavily involved with the state and narco organizations, who deliberately use the government to vehicle their fucking corruption. The normal people just want to just work, but your idiot kin are the bane of us. Even the Castizoes openly operate with the CIA (Anglo-American agency) to organize the new opium market to the American midwest NOW IN 2018.

You think its Paco or Tenezaca dealing the drugs? Think again faggot.

Wtf I guess I am a wetback now

Attached: 1538083108178.png (861x960, 146K)

Sounds like they're your iberian cousins as well!

you forgot supertramp and thin lizzy, nigel

Well, before the whites you were literally eating each other.

You literally named off all my favorite bands and I'm more native American than Elizabeth Warren.

¿Qué?

Attached: Halcon.jpg (851x2544, 464K)

That was the meme answer....now the real answer:

There are a ton of castizo's and even mestizos that are above average intelligence. They are being forced to choose between being a "race traitor" or side with mexican gangbangers and cholas. They feel they can not possibly fit in, in either camp. These bands play on themes of isolation, loneliness and exceptionalism extremely frequently.

They are also an in-roads towards a community of people that actually value culture, intelligence and beauty. They would much rather gain acceptance among a niche subculture of white people than have anything to do with gangbangers and whores listening to reggaeton.

Attached: 1540326276350.jpg (215x365, 26K)

>narcocorrido
You mean German polka.

Idk about that Mexican music is about the only thing mestizos got right.

>They are also an in-roads towards a community of people that actually value culture, intelligence and beauty.

What load of white propoganda garbage.

I agree. There is a certain style and sound that just doesn't exist anymore and occasionally people can turn out real American tier tunes.

Neutral Milk Hotel is Jow Forums approved? Thank goodness.

You don't interact with a lot of hispanics do you?

>You'll cowards don't even listen to Halcon de la Sierra

Attached: 12.jpg (640x640, 39K)

MUH ITS THE WHITE MANS FAULT SPICS ARE SO BAD. Typical shit coloured animal won't take responsibility for anything hahahaha

Right on

Because the ones YOU interact with are white-washed.

Its true though fool

some beans are pretty chill desu. I work with alot of them being in construction.

>Cuz we are not sheep unlike whites that choke on whatever the jew waves in the air try to push down their throats
"Rrrrrricoooooo! Suaaaveeee!" I'll never forgive your country for that bastard. Never.

>thinking white people don't listen to that music
are you retarded? fuck off

Based

>tfw spent previous 14 years enjoying white guy music such as the smiths, new order, joy division& the cure, making me defacto white

Looks like I'm getting into the club after all lads

Attached: image.jpg (420x420, 37K)