“I was very sick with the stomach flu, could not keep food or water down, and wanted to stay in bed recovering. Mr...

>“I was very sick with the stomach flu, could not keep food or water down, and wanted to stay in bed recovering. Mr. Spencer wanted to watch a movie downstairs and did not take ‘no’ for an answer,” she wrote.
> “He dragged me out of bed by my arms, legs, and hair, dragged me down the stairs, and threw me onto the couch. He proceed to take off all articles of my clothes and raped me anally for 10 minutes. At that point he calmed down and turned on his movie. The incident resulted in bruises and internal bleeding.”

What was his fucking problem Jow Forums?

buzzfeednews.com/article/talalansari/richard-spencer-divorce-abuse-wife-allegations

Attached: DSz08-yXUAEGlnr.jpg (901x1200, 121K)

What movie?

Do you think she'll take half the ethnostate in the divorce?

baste and rapepilled

>Mr. Spencer wanted to watch a movie downstairs and did not take ‘no’ for an answer,” she wrote.

Dickie takes his Bond movies very seriously.

Motherucker, you made me read an article without anal rape. What a tease.

From Russia with love court docs cite

>raped
marriage means he can fuck her whenever he wants

Sounds like a decent movie.

Attached: 1534435964571.jpg (900x900, 87K)

>internal bleeding

I guarantee they just had rough anal sex and she had a small tear resulting in a few blood drops - something that happens to everyone eventually when they get too much into it.

>source: i can comfortably fit an XL Rex up my ass (and I regularly do) (no homo tho)

Attached: 1527404335705.jpg (640x646, 45K)

why do women bruise so easily

underfuckingrated

>I was very sick with the stomach flu, could not keep food or water down,
I bet that cleaned your colon nicely.

More importantly, if she's single, will heimbach get a piece of that ass?

Attached: 636381588202578202-MattHeimbach-MM-001.jpg (3200x1680, 590K)

Spencer is drudge. Drudge is Spencer.

dude fuck these memes where people shop human eyes onto animals that shit's creepy and gay

>marital rape
there is literally no such thing

Attached: (((schumer))).jpg (1080x1440, 376K)

i think we know who's gonna get dem sloppy seconds

Attached: 1540233781141.jpg (1500x976, 266K)

I saw Richard Spencer at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: 1518613609658.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>source: i can comfortably fit an XL Rex up my ass (and I regularly do) (no homo tho)

I get this response every time I ask an ancap about roads.

That seems incredibly unlikely. I'm pretty sure Dicky is gay, after all.

can confirm

lol first heimbach, now spencer. WN movement is a circus

I got some jewish intel over here telling me spencer is a glow in the dark. See haiiy heyy nigger

thats why he went for the asshole

There is literally nothing wrong with private roads.

>>source: i can comfortably fit an XL Rex up my ass (and I regularly do) (no homo tho)
>(no homo tho)
Nah bro that's pretty fuckin' homo.
And if you stuffing large things into your rectum wasn't something of a give-away, there's
>an-cap

Definitely homo bro, extra homo even.

Attached: 02e6144a9d1f6be4ad84e08624000fe2025c66e3bb375f8520c8ad50a0ffbffe.png (258x330, 46K)

This is what happens when you read too much Nietzsche and get all hyped with delusions of power and conquest

Those ego trips are extremely dangerous

At least he's a top, I mean we can work with that and it is frankly better than i was expecting.

I guess? Still seems unlikely.
Women should never be trusted unless they have evidence.

I don't care. Over the years I've cared less and less about domestic abuse or "rape accusations".

Source?

whyd a woman make kids with such a weirdo
do you think heimbach cucked him

Read the article, there is no anal rape allegation..... Fucking OP

He sodomized her. He's a faggot.

As a true German he couldn't resist the thought of his thot splattering all over him with that stomach flu diarrhea.

No one cares about some Buzzfeed article. It's all just hit pieces anyways.

Attached: ancap.jpg (2316x1060, 422K)

Can confirm

Richard Spencer was a psychopath for a while I know a few people who used to work with or for him who left because he's an insane narcissistic sociopath.

>Talal Ansari
Someone murder this country already. I'm tired of seeing shitskins everywhere.

AMERICAN WN movement is. Everyone in America is fucked in the head.

>insane narcissistic sociopath
As opposed to what? A nice guy?

i have listened to his shows since like 2010. the guy has a massive ego and everything he has ever done has been about bandwagoning and building up his own brand. he FUCKED UP the "alt right" harder than anyone else ever could have by trying to turn it into his trademark. fuck spencer, the only good thing he ever did was record a few hours worth of Jonathan Bowden over the phone, and even then he talked too much.

Triumph of the will

I'm so glad the alt right imploded before the midterms took off. If Heimbach and Spencer were still LARPing in the streets, it would have given the left free propaganda.

His daughters will end up getting blacked without daddy around

They always go back to embracing lowbrow trailer park white nationalism. Every fucking time.

Such is life in the bowel movement.

Top kek I never thought I'd make it into a screencap. I guess the memeflag was worth it.

>not realizing Richard Spencer was controlled opposition from day 1

epic troll edge bro!

You'll be wearing adult diapers by the time you hit 50.
Best part is when you go to buy your first pair, you'll remember this post.

WTF I love Richard SpenCIA now

he wasnt controlled opposition the media just picked him to amplfiy because he was a gay obnoxious freak

Honestly the truth doesn't matter anymore only your soul

Attached: 08bc2ef1ffec3c18eea856df5a33ea05193a1cbc4dc096f24f53bea88e723670_1.jpg (720x385, 22K)

The state of ancaps these days....

1. Don't care, Spencer is controlled opposition.
2. Women are lying sluts - nothing she's said is remotely believable.

This BS is only in headlines cos MSM thinks anyone gives a fuck about Spencer so slandering him as some kind of 'wife abuser' is a 'win' for them.

First time I saw this copypasta it referred to Bill Cosby.

Thot patrolled

This. He's not a plant, just a really stupid attention whore.

Seek help freak

Attached: 1539445517827.jpg (600x703, 57K)

BUY MY 1000 DOLLAR MEMBERSHIP

Attached: spencer baby.png (917x491, 296K)

Bro I remember in like 2011 when he was appointed head of NPI and the old dude said "whether this works out or not I've made my name in history by giving you this chance". It's insane how badly Spencer fucked that dudes life achievements lol

Everything he touches turns to shit he's a parasite.

I promise it won't be leaked teehee.

Attached: 1508455376924.png (730x432, 364K)

Me too.

Attached: Bill Cosby Costume.jpg (629x629, 88K)

>tfw shes bouncing on your dick and all you can see are tits

I'm goin for it lads I don't care if you think she looks like an Arab.

Attached: 1488629554237.jpg (512x512, 48K)

Have seen him,listened to him,read some of his stuff. Mixed feelings about him.Think he's capable of the (((rape))) scenario and not a big fan.

>Koupriianova said that incident while they were watching a movie and happened after she “attempted to cuddle” with Spencer. “He often went into ‘Mr. Hyde’ in the evenings and had issues with handling physical intimacy, including hugs.

What kind of child abuse did Spencie undergo Jow Forums?

PHALANX was obviously a strategy to get people with money to burn to hand it over. He wasn't advertising it to regular poorfags.

He wouldn't be called an attention whore if other white nationalists weren't autistically turning down all interviews.

t.PHALANX member

Jesus Christ

Attached: richard-spencer-speaking-1520340346.jpg (2048x1536, 379K)

Maybe his wife's just a bitch. I'd like to see the filings in full but (((buzzfeed))) didn't see fit to link them.

OH boy we got a live Spencer catamite

>Ms Kouprianova also mentioned that throughout their time together Mr Spencer was unable to talk to her for more than five minutes without leaning forward and going:
>BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBBLLL
>However, she said she would let that pass as every other man she ever met except Milo Yiannopoulos acted the same way.

OP is a sad loser. The article makes no mention of rape.

Fake news.

>t.PHALANX member
Well, no. As I explained, he wasn't advertising that to people like me. He was going after people who waste money on shit like thousand-dollar dinner clubs.

LOL at that edit.

kek

Thanks super informed centrist!

The fact that alt-right leaders nearly always become lolcows pretty much confirms the superiority of the decentralized system.

Attached: pol_decentralization.jpg (1112x620, 102K)

Butt sex
I knew he was a faggot

this is why Jow Forums stopped being an ancap/libertarian board back in ~2014.

Attached: this-bears-the-mark-of-heresy-via-9gag-com-31468600.png (500x491, 114K)

How many shitskins has the "decentralized system" forcibly removed from this or any country?

>He often went into ‘Mr. Hyde’ in the evening
He can't keep getting away with it

Who knows if he's controlled op. It's looking more likely. Almost certain that he's a violent, abusive drunk.

Jow Forums got Trump elected
What the fuck have your meme e-celebs done other than create a bunch of honey pot rallies resulting in a bunch of good men getting doxed, losing their jobs, and gaining nothing from the whole ordeal?

How many has Spencer?

Compare that to how many white kids Spencer convinced to ruin their lives

In fact, show me a single person "forcibly removed" by any one of your e-celebs

>anally raping your wife when she's obviously sick with a stomach flu

Now that's just in poor taste.

appear on camera
>he's a cop
get doxed
>he's a cop
get divorce
>he's a cop
get bad press
>the jews are right this time

cut your dick off faggot

Of course he did it in the ass. Fucking queer.

Absolutely based desu

you're a fed

Obvious bullshit, she know every kike media outlet will cover it and she'll get mega gibs from the settlement because le ebil nazi

Spencer is a cunt who did massive damage to us and deserves nigger rape, but this is bullshit

I somehow have more respect for him than ever before

>raped me anally for 10 minutes.
He is gay! Shocking!

>He wouldn't be called an attention whore if other white nationalists weren't autistically turning down all interviews.
jared taylor has been willing to do interviews for decades
ever wonder why hes never on tv?

And another inevitable case of "imported wife gets divorce greedy from American culture".
MGTOWs were always right, but I always thought MGTOW is a dead end.
Maybe the West itself is a dead end and nothing can save it.