What’s his fucking problem?

Just caught the podcast of yesterdays broadcast.
He was slagging everyone - Rush was “America’s Anchor Ham”, Hannity was “the Stooge”, he was slagging memes (in a quote from his “Hysteria” book), he was slagging Trump and all his “conflicts” throughout the world, called signing the new trade deal a “grave error”. Slagged the listeners for deifying Trump.
Guy sucked all my oxygen and optomism in like 15 mins.

Fuck this bitter kvetching old fuck.

Attached: 8A754CBF-B0C7-4511-B067-6C912D65D233.jpg (194x223, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Weiner
youtube.com/watch?v=j7AyMD3QFXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Questions?

Attached: Little Michael Weiner.jpg (629x226, 19K)

Get the fuck outa here. Is he a little person?

He lives in San Fran, (((they))) got to him.

>He was slagging everyone - Rush was “America’s Anchor Ham”, Hannity was “the Stooge”
He's been doing that for a long time. Hannity is usual called wallbanger. BTW go buy his book so he reaches #1 best seller above Anchor Ham.

He’s smart. He really is.

Hannity doesn’t even have a high school education. He’s a moron. I agree with savage on that one. He tells it like it is.

This guy is an asshole who hates everyone. He goes out to dinner in San Francisco with just him and his gay little dog. He shills for Israel all the time, yet acts like he's the most redpilled guy out there. He claims he is responsible for getting Trump into office.

A Jew trying to start infighting! What?

1.6 miles from what?

>slagging Trump and all his “conflicts” throughout the world

But we have to go to war with Iran, though, right? Because we... have to.

>Hannity doesn’t even have a high school education.
>Implying that a high school education makes one smart

Attached: 1522651861170.jpg (250x250, 10K)

This guy is a fag, always yelling in his nasally jew voice

He has one of the least nasal Jew voices. What the fuck.

Have you ever heard Hannity try to use the English language correctly? He’s embarrassing to republicans ESPECIALLY since he’s the poster child of Fox News

He's a deranged hysterical Jew

Man, you guys are really going nuts with the Jew line. What do you hope to accomplish when the democrats are even more Jewish?

>problem
Itchy pussy

Kek

Well to be fair Rush is a dropout and Savage has 6,000,000 phds.

Jews are not our friends. Michael weiner is not an american nationalist.

I never said they were. What I said was that the canned Jew line is not an effective way to move votes to the democrat side because the dems are even more shamelessly Jewish.

He's right

Attached: FA7DB165-09EB-4B06-9AB0-EF67DF7B00D2.jpg (720x540, 44K)

Fake news

He punches right.
Ftfy.

To the point it just exhausts me.

wassup Joan?

Savage is the only true independent, period! Savage also calls out the Jews more than anyone!!!! And it’s hilarious!
All the other ftalkers are controlled under one behind the scene umbrella.

He backed trump before anyone else and stuck to him.

He is very critical of trump and anyone, which is how it should be. Checks and balances. S is right about Bolton by the way. Don’t trust him and his war mongering.
Borders Language Culture! This is Savage the last 30 years! He is the best and dominates all major markets and internet streaming and he is banned from Fox! Because Hannity is scared of him!

Attached: 27984177-54B7-4C8C-B1D9-BA84CB7E751B.jpg (1000x567, 232K)

It's the easiest filter I could ever ask for! Stop telling people what to do, that's a kikes job.

Idgi

I didn't tell anybody what to do. That would be you.

Doesnt refute anything

He's a schizo-jew. He's probably pissed off because his latest book isn't doing as well as he thought it would so he's kvetching like just like any schizo-kike would.

>he didn't even finish the whole indoctrination program like this other guy i like more
>lol

Yeah, that really is the deciding factor, isn't it? Who completed good goy reeducation and who didn't.

>(((they))) got to him
You're saying he got to himself?

Hi there Hannity, Media Matters Share Blue Jew Faggot!

He is the best and you are threatened by him because he will pick you or any lib apart with his wisdom!

Attached: 586209F8-3E8E-4996-AE41-EA669091545F.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

Which one, that book that dared to mention bilderberg? Way to use Jewish tactics to try to shit on somebody who doesn't thump your narrative.

No one trusts bolton. Not even Trump. Who knows how that got forced on him and in exchange for what?
That little nugget of insight is what his PHD gets him?
Phegh.

He’s a fucken chosenite. What took him so long?

Savage is my role model for personality

Hi Michael.

The theme of his show is borders, language, culture.

He's as intellectually honest as a jew can get really. He unfortunately doesn't acknowledge the JQ openly except when he goes off about hollywood, "RATZENBERG, KATZENBERG, SPIELBERG!."
He's definitely a jew but I believe he genuinely despises leftists.

Never calls him Hannity fag

You clearly don't understand what Michael Savage is. Let me help you. He's an old, angry, short, highly intelligent, Jewish man living in San Francisco. He's going to shit on everything one day, and the next treat it like a new born baby. This is what angry people do, that's all.

T. someone who listened to Michael savage as a kid when Jerry Doyle was on right after. Not everyone you listen to will please you every time they open their mouth, get used to it. If you end up literally never disagreeing with someone, you may want to make sure you're not being taken advantage of.

Savage does this all the time with his callers as well. He'll throw a load of shit their way and if they dig themselves out he does a complete 180 and changes his tone towards them. That's just his schtick.

his son also founded monster energy drink

>writes a book called liberalism is a mental disease
ya think?

not long ago he was shilling that no one needed a rifle lol then he went into a rant about how his gay ass revolver was all hed ever need thus all anyone would ever need.

Mental disorder

(((Weiner)))

oops, correct.

So faggot, what are you shilling him for? What’s your agenda?

Us in the know what’s been happening and you tools are revealing yourself it’s actually comical, and know you would be pulling this stuff up until the new year.
He has proof and your balls are going burst when you find out what’s up.

Attached: 78462DA6-B9CF-4FB5-A1A5-B418A760157D.jpg (738x415, 47K)

He has a PHD is botany and knows an insane amount about pharmacy and herbs and natural remedies. Read his book “herbs that heal”. It changed my life.

Also he developed the Rockstar energy drink formula and his son is the owner. It’s all herbs and shit

Fuck you sound just like him. You really have been listening to him a long time.
Thanks for the education grandpa.

>It was ME who got Trump elected! Me! Nobody else but me! ME!

>By the way buy new book. It'll be my last political book. When I said that my last book would be my last political book, I didn't really mean it. Just like when I said the one before it would be my last political book.

I do like him, though, even though he does like to jack himself off on air. He's nowhere near as annoying as Rush, who sounds like he's stuffing sausages in his mouth between sentences.

Attached: 1502336788416.gif (678x422, 186K)

I hate fox except for a few individuals there. They pretend to be conservative, but if you listen to the radio news breaks you would swear it’s cnn!!!
18-25% Saudi owned!

Attached: 71C45648-7512-44FF-BDB0-1F490A3D0732.jpg (640x394, 118K)

*crack*

Attached: monster jews.png (800x635, 732K)

6 gorillion.

Attached: 516A15B1-ECC0-4BE7-AE07-64A3BA3AE6BB.jpg (646x431, 53K)

Who is trying to move votes to the democrat side? What are you, some kind of Jew?

>energy drinks
>it’s all herbs and shit
Fuck off. You know shit

I love Savage. Very entertaining, but he is clearly a repressed homosexual. All good though: better to be angry and miserable than suck a cock. I have a friend who is the same way

No, I'm not a Jew. Stick around so you can learn some things.

oops I meant rockstar drink
crack

It's just his shtick.
Be abrasive while talking current events. Keeps it fresh and edgy.
Alan Berg used the same formula to a disastrous end.
Savage is too smart to make Berg's mistakes. Borders, language, and culture is his motto. Sound familiar?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Weiner

fuck off boomer

He is a fucking jew.
What more is there to say?

On a scale of 1 to nigger, how retarded is this guy? Sounds like a tatt'd up wigger to me.

He is more Christian than you probably you are, and calls out the Jews more than anyone, if you listened to him for more than 5 min you would know.
He is a nationalist.

Nation state! He has been fighting since 1993 for language culture borders, trumps platform in 2016 for most part!

Attached: AA53F0E0-8744-4889-8CA9-63840A1016F2.jpg (736x741, 123K)

This is the very kike that said we should have metal detectors everywhere after the vegas shooting.

What else do you have to say about Vegas?

Jews are so amazing and smart you guys.

I wish I was jewish instead of white.

Yet Rush is right pretty much all the time while Savage is not.

Clear Share Blue Jew Tactic. Can you be any more obvious shitforbrains? You get no shekles today!

Attached: 5BC21035-F361-4BB3-AA9A-8F12B50D27A0.jpg (1024x541, 140K)

*sip*

Attached: redbull.png (800x1285, 872K)

On what? Of course, you listen to neither. How could you listen to Rush unless drunk opioid dependent on disability, or over 70 years old?!!!

I am 105 years old.

Five-foot four inches holy fuck

He's salty. Trump hangs around with Sean Hannity over him and he's been acting like a child ever since

Everything Savage says about Hannity and Limbaugh is correct. They were against Trump in the primaries while Savage was for Trump, yet now H&L act like official government water carriers. Savage gives Trump tough love. Savage sees what he believes are Grima Wormtongues like those two hosts and Bolton giving GEOTUS bad advice. I like a guy who calls it as he sees it, even if it's wrong from my POV. It's called integrity.

That said, the way he pushes his books can be pretty annoying.

I listened to Savage for over 15 years but quit after the Vegas shootings and his control rant :(

The portrait of a straight male

Attached: IMG_6214.jpg (1440x1080, 68K)

I have never in my life met men significantly shorter than me. I always found myself to be the shortest guy in the room. I'm 1,75m

I would love to slap this little midget irl

You might be thinking of Levin.

Rock Star, I believe. Not Monster.

He used to be them. That's why he lives there

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Sounds like a jew trying to jew. Stay away from pessimists and zionists.

lol hell yes and when he gets mad its the worse sound imaginable

Yep, before Trump there was only Buchanan and Savage calling for nationalism for the past 25 years.

Hannity really is dense though. He's the NPC of the right. He used to suck George W Bush's ass for 8 years. Then he bashed Obama for 8 years. Now he sucks Donald Trump's ass and will do for 8 years. He's a fucking NPC and it's not healthy to listen to him too much

savage is great we must cherish him before he dies
i wish people cut up his highlights and posted them on youtube more
does he get take it down when people do that?

I find it depressing that somebody in Sweden knows this in such detail.

gun control, I meant.

He shills his latest book NONSTOP. Probably dementia setting in but he is still more correct than 99% of talking heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7AyMD3QFXs
>bergs

Hannity was never against Trump. You're getting him confused with the rest of Fox news.
Rush may have been at first, but would have quickly gone with his audience.

I'm American you fucking mutt

>paying attention to any of the nutbags who get shilled here
At least put the name or something in OP post I can filter it. Everyone in the media are cunts without exception.

I kind of thought you were that guy. It's still funny you know about the neocon lineup that much.

You think knowing the order of the last 3 presidents is knowing a lot? I bet you jerk off in socks

Rush was never fully anti-trump. He wisely didn't completely get behind any candidate, although it was kind of obvious he was way more into Beautiful Ted