Coworker said national guard is arming the border

Attached: FB_IMG_1533496013298.jpg (576x951, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI5GahlNAqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wake me up when they start shooting the beans, until then, this is just political posturing

where do you work?

I work at nintendo.
I just swapped over VPN so they don't try to track me.

I employ several mexicans and they are hard working and honest people. I for one welcome the migration if they want to work and make a better life for themselves.

>I employ several mexicans
you should be in jail

get in the oven kike

I feel sorry for your mother and your life

I would take 1 mexican over 3 white people.. the white guys i have employed are lazy and often on drugs..

They should be building the fucking wall that Trump promised but failed to deliver.

my family isn't the one that is going to get gassed

Do think any of those people would be okay with 1000's of unskilled, uneducated Americans Illegally entering their countries?

>I for one enjoy my indentured servants.

wtf I want to join the National Guard now

Attached: Battle_of_Churubusco.jpg (2516x1811, 1.7M)

They've been stationed there since the last caravan stunt, I'm also in the guard & they haven't called me in (yet). So far the tactics haven't changed.

You deserve public execution.

>I'm shitty at hiring and like taking advantage of desperate illegals that I can pay like dirt
Cool story, bro.

lol go on with your hatred my sad friend!

My dad works at nintendo

1st armored division on its way to stop the beaners youtube.com/watch?v=QI5GahlNAqI

no..its not like that AT ALL. They work hard, are conscienscous, skilled.. and not losers or on drugs like many white men i used to employ.

Fucking traitor. I hope paco and crew robs then murders you in your place of work.

I will, you make it easy

Attached: 1540055934483.jpg (348x441, 57K)

Where do you live?

You are a liar and a modern day slaver. Fucking kill yourself if you have any morals left.

not going to happen as I trust them a 100x more than the white drugged up losers i used to employ. I hate to say it.. I'd love to hire white men but they are whiny, demanding, entitled, and really do a shit job most of the time.

All I ask is for white guys to at least compete.. this is not 1950 anymore.

...compete for the shitty wages you are offering for the work.
Get.
Fucked.

I am the right hand of the Lord, and the instrument of his vengeance.

Joshua Graham

This is capitalism.. if you don't like it move to Venezuela.. I am a business owner and of course I am going to make choices based on what brings me the most value.

No it's traitorous selling out the standard of living to save a few dollars by hiring foreign invaders desperate enough to sustain off of your shit wages.

It's because of people like you that they flood here in the first place (also aiding the human trafficking market) by enabling them. You're worse than the hordes in my book.

I know I am just kidding. I don't employ mexicans I am just shitposting to rile things up on Jow Forums. I agree that cheaper workers bring our standard of living down and I wish young folks luck. I am an old guy (boomer) but my life and career is over.. I picked the low hanging fruit and will retire in one year. I was lucky to be born when I was.. it was easier times.. I would not like to be young. But life is life and luck is luck.. we all go on.

Damn ya got me.

Attached: 1537837421081.jpg (600x872, 181K)

always playing the game.. i give it away when i see an intelligent post and not just kys kike fuck and other stupid responses.

WWIII begins when Trump orders national guard to mow down thousands of useless mexicans

Good method to keep people awake, I think the newer generation is on the right path though,thanks to leftist degeneracy accelerating

>t. 30 year old boomer

what a source

Dont worry trump is sending in tanks: youtube.com/watch?v=QI5GahlNAqI

Idk they said they heard on the news or some shit.

Prove you're in the guard show ID with timestamp

One can dream

Trump will win 2020

Do you want my ssn too, just to be sure?

Attached: 1517941383127.jpg (900x729, 174K)

I agree.. its a honestly a hard battle. I think I know what it is.. life is more competitive than ever.. immigrants coming over to take lawncare jobs, or IT jobs, etc. the only way to compete is to work more for less. It sucks. This is the dark side of globalism.. it does bring down standards of living in the west and with automation taking jobs.. I do feel bad for young guys.. it is the hardest time ever to be a young man.

Shoot beans with peashooters.

>The Great Legume War

Hard times create strong men etc, we've made it this far without faltering. The key for the newer generation is to spread info and knowledge & to not get black pilled (a black pill is just a red pill getting digested). If the recent years have shown us anything they can control the media but they cannot control the zeitgeist.

you are right.. never give up! One thing I have learned as an old guy is that everything changes.. even things you thought never would change.

Maryland
I just swapped VPN so they don't try to track me.