Florida Thread

Any Florida anons here? Have you voted for DeSantis yet?

Attached: 1538953316970.png (780x801, 199K)

Also Check In
850/813 Reporting in go noles

Attached: img-7959-e1477786910626.jpg (936x492, 110K)

Please nuke miami dade county. How far up north do I have to go till it's mostly white?

Fort Myers is very white, same with Naples. Go west instead of north user. I grew up in South Tampa which is about 90% white as well.

what a picture. L&R.

I’ll be voting election day because it’s tradition for me. Pretty much everyone in my family is voting for DeSantis and Scott and I’ve got a very big family lol.

bump

Good call, been to Fort myers briefly a few years ago. I thought it was lovely.

Tampa is better though - just stay south of Kennedy.

Better yet just check this map I made.

Attached: map of tampa.jpg (1649x874, 489K)

Pensacola reporting in, Still better than any part of Southern FL. Eat Shit Miami.

Attached: Florida.png (548x619, 30K)

FLORIDA IS GOING TO GET BLACKED

>Fort Myers is very white

Yeah it’s also very, very brown.

Based Pensacola. 850 here as well but I'm in tallahassee

M-miami fag here. How do I convince people to vote DeSantis? A few black coworkers I have are voting for him since I told them that Gillum is going to ban guns and impose income tax.

Most people I know are voting for Gillum simply because Rick Scott fucked up so hard and they think "Republicans bad" because of him

Attached: vice_city_stories_by_maciej_pl.jpg (1280x960, 344K)

Checked m8

>income tax.
This is exactly how. That's what I've been telling people and even though I'm the only person my age that I know who actually makes enough to pay taxes, its still a great way to do it.

Reminder that a majority of cubans and many puerto ricans are white

>rick scott fucked up

I thought he had like a 60% approval rating. Why do miamians hate him? Did he cut off their gibs or something?

Rick Scott pulled some Niggerlady judge who had a boner for some nig that was supposed to get the death sentence and replaced her with someone that would give the death sentence. God bless that man

Florida man huffs paint and accidentally topples international sex trafficking operation for third time this month!
NEXT on SICKSADWORLD

Attached: 1vo4uq.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

That's actually great. why have I never heard of this?

bump

Who else /941/ here?