Attached: jbp.jpg (854x1280, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3MvOSyE0ow
youtu.be/1EcBtWsjZt8
youtu.be/qgP3Wbc4UyQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540339850746.webm
youtu.be/dvBbxbjFRw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the natsocs hate him because they despise individualism and rely on identity politics. Other people just see him as a surrogate dad to neets who drops some starter-park redpills about things like marxism and human biology (IQ etc). Most who lambaste him here forget that he's Canadian, and forget how cucked we are as a country. It's quite an achievement that he was able to have the impact here he has had.

no

Attached: iuLYNMF226.jpg (768x512, 55K)

Jew shill, controlled op.

Golly, it would seem like you'd know if you were here yesterday, or the day before, or the day before that, or the day before that, or the day bef..

He deserves hate for desperate virtue signaling against White identity politics, desu.

He could be like “I don't care about this”, but he chose to virtue-signal.

I like him.

Not well.

He enjoys the finer things in life.

>identity politics is only a jewish game when non-whites do it!

He's the big lobster

A hypocrite who dosent clean his room

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=_3MvOSyE0ow

Attached: jbp2.png (1023x681, 1.05M)

I wish I had a proper chin like his

He is aggressively kosher

Weird depressive.

The B stands for Based

said kavanaugh should step down

backtracked

wont admit he's wrong

owen benjamin is a right wing aesthetic dogmatist though and thinks evolution is not plausible

youtu.be/1EcBtWsjZt8

Attached: fags.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Fpbp

Pretty based if you watch his previous shit when he was gaining fame. After fame he became kinda "meh" but he's BTFO a lot of leftist retards on TV and that's really what it's about.

Attached: 1538276502655.jpg (1536x2048, 836K)

I like seeing him debate and trying to figure out what kind of fallacies come to pass and how he confronts them.
I don't give a fuck about him otherwise, why should I?

>identity politics is not identity politics when jews do it!
is what you and you are really implying retard

sweden stands for authoritarianism and christopher reeves wont sit for this neither

Attached: wafefaweefaewfaefa.png (856x447, 305K)

Attached: jordung.png (762x847, 233K)

Identity politics is just politics that gets results.
And for (((reasons))) is verboten only for white people

His self-improvement stuff is good, even if it's often feels as captain obvious self-help advice.
His open opposition to leftist politics and trying to redpill ppl about it is admirable, especially considering his nationality.

But yes, he's against ALL identity politics and pro-individualism - and a lot of ppl here consider this as the root of West's problems today.

Pre-selected by a chosenite, surrounded by chosenites, MARRIED to a chosenite, shilled for by the chosenite media. Not only is he a gatekeeper, he is a hitman on white identity

Attached: Lizard merchant.png (680x505, 342K)

What actual right-wing positions does Juden Peterstein hold?

Be specific.

Attached: giveitascrub.jpg (822x1024, 86K)

Equality is a false god. Differences should be respected.
Granted he only applies it to gender.

I liked what he had to say before he joined that 'intellectual darkweb' group of faggots.

Only applying it to gender is not actually right-wing then. Especially, if he doesn't advocate for traditional gender roles.

He's pro-capitalism, against casual sex and hook up culture, for strong families, against victim complex, advocates for improving yourself and working hard. Dunno his position on guns.

Things for which he has no evidence but talks about anyway are basically retarded.

He says for instance that most people find meaning in their lives through responsibility, but that's just a half assed response. People find meaning through their life by having purpose. One of such purpose in life is responsibility, but there are others. The religious find meaning in their lives through their spirituality that in most cases has nothing to do with responsibility.

Another pile of drivel he talks about is "identity politics", but doesn't realize the basic truth that all politics when a certain number of participants is reached is identity politics. We don't have enough time or patience to find out everyone's personal view on every issue, so we IDENTIFY with ideologies and people/leaders who hold our views. To do anything but be a total individual, that has to have their say on everything including how people take a shit, is to identify with things for practical reasons. We all engage in identity politics.

Finally he talks about "Enlightened Individualism" and has pointed towards the enlightenment and things such as the Constitution as inherently Individualist events and documents respectively. When anyone who actually reads the correspondence between founding fathers, and other documentation of the time period finds that they weren't actually particularly individualistic and their document doesn't reflect that. It is, rather, a response to a recent history of the collective shitting on the group and the allocation of rights to individuals in response to that. Had they lived in the world today they would be creating a constitution of the Collective to counter the ways in which the individual corrupt the group.

Peterson seems to have some agenda because the reality is that he is a really smart man and yet can't see the blatantly obvious sitting right in front of him and is relying on those dumber than himself to not notice the gaping holes in it all.

Attached: 1531563225408.jpg (480x353, 18K)

Godtard. All opinions discarded.

Attached: EEFAE025-9985-46CD-845A-FF106C33EA5A.jpg (550x543, 92K)

Not only to gender. He's against equality of outcome in general.

listen to him man. he tells it like it is.

>pro-capitalism
>Right-wing
Great to know that Right from the start you have ZERO ideo what Right wing actually means.

>against casual sex and hook up culture
Woah, so revolutionary and controversial!

> for strong families
unless they are White families and want to Keep the extention of their People, the Volk, of their own ethnicity of Course. unless they are Jewish

>against victim complex, advocates for improving yourself and working hard
That's just rando help yourself talks you could hear back in the 1960s and no more Right-wing than Dale Carnegie, Toni Robbinson or whatever Guru you can find

>the Volk
Great to know from the start, that I am arguing with literal natsoc larper.

Attached: 1540305027200.jpg (864x1280, 1.4M)

Kike is nothing but a salesman. He's incredibly good at talking at length about something he has absolutely no real knowledge in. It comes free with any jew package.

Oh, using the word "your People" is natsoc now. You are disgusting, a traitor and literally the enemy. Not surprised you like Juden Peterstein

He's a loser.
He preaches individualism and that's okay but only to a certain point.
At times of turmoil and war and unrest it is necessary to band together as a Nation and a people, he is against that.
Parents of kids love him because he says "clean your room" yes the kids rooms get cleaned but they also scrub their penis so their is a downfall to that.
youtu.be/qgP3Wbc4UyQ

Attached: 1535918140122.gif (600x381, 2.96M)

Liked him until he totally cucked on the jq and started kvetching about white identity as somehow reprehensible - then he's seen at a pro-israel zionist conference telling them how great israel is and all criticism is based on envy. Fucking disappointing and pathetic. Thing is I couldve overlooked things if he had just said nothing and avoided the jq and white identity - but no. I'm not even a hard line white nationalist but that pissed me right off. Fucking limited hangout. Good on feminism/postmod but thats about it. Good for 1st baby step redpills.

Just another "respectable conservative." He really became useless after he said that he was calling off his computer software that would read the university course descriptions and warn people of Marxist or post-modernist (anti-white) content, just called it off and now he's pretty much indistinguishingable from any Fox News commenter, playing it safe in order not to upset the anti-white establishment who would undoubtedly be rioting as they do when actual pro-whites are holding speeches. But he's just another cuckservative.

I can't believe Jow Forums threads are still being made about this man. Focus on the anti-white ones who say anti-white quotes that are really low hanging fruit and repeat it so that places like Harvard University will be forced to disavow.

"We'll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Treason to the White race is Loyalty to Humanity." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the White race." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

>Traitor
>Juden
>Volk
More buzzwords pls.
Btw, The Man in High Castle is good, I recommend.

Based!

>man in the high castle
>believing germans intended to conquer the world
>believing they had the means even if they wanted

Well, your volk were dumb enough to start the Eastern front in 1941 while fighting with the allies in the West.
The series is just a fantasy about natsoc world, don't treat it like a documentary.

He has a point but the way he presents them are fairly negative, "Dont be like this dont be like that but do something gosh darn it!" I get what hes saying and agree but it still doesnt make me want to change anything.

useless (((philosopher)))

Attached: NPC.png (125x125, 2K)

He's a pretty cool guy.

Attached: 1521099084755.png (396x385, 133K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540339850746.webm

Check what he says about Trudeau at the end of his recent interview youtu.be/dvBbxbjFRw4

Juden Peterstein is a based man

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.32M)

i referred to germans as 'them'. i am not german (i am still white european). You're treating the show like a documentary. And your ancestors did not mind being freed from the horrors of Stalinism much either.

Hypocritical jew lover.
>
>tribalism is bad, goy
>unless you're a jew
Fuck of, Peterstein.

>and pro-individualism
Again, unless you're a kike. Then it's all good!

Shlomo, pls.

ferociously anti-communist

Juden Peterstein. Get it straight.

Waah he told me to clean my room before I go out and do politics.

How about you stop eating taquitos for every meal AND do nationalist shit?

Fuck off!