Damn conservative girls look like this?

Attached: aipkoktalzt11.jpg (769x767, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice girlfriend user. Shes pretty ok now tits or gtfo!

snap back to reality oops there goes gravity

Attached: conservative woman.jpg (634x936, 109K)

Nah. This is the type of girl that's glued to her phone all day and won't even look at you on the street.

Make her take her shoes off

That’s an NPC, user.

colonialshooting .com/

From Virginia. Nice.

or honey booboo

Conservative girls are unicorns.
Most American girls are like this.

Attached: 1504819068938.jpg (1625x1532, 915K)

Attached: nicedress.png (833x555, 465K)

Leave my antifafu alone REEEE.

Attached: 1525651058122.jpg (655x539, 57K)

she's a deranged std repository
and you know it

this

/thread

There are no conservative girls. Some (minor number) girls are influenced more by their families/dads than the rest that are influenced by the TV kikes.

nice, I rate this tradthot/10

Attached: 1494100889093.jpg (960x812, 101K)

t. childless e-thots
kek

Put a baby in her.

at first I thought she was a SEA, but the teeth are making me think she's Indian

Attached: j24Pv.jpg (768x1024, 71K)

nah looks like a spic

So, I just got done fucking my wife and nutting in her eager and wet cunt. I was going to shitpost for a minute while I enjoyed my post coital cigarette and brandy but, alas, here she is again. As I type this she's standing in the doorway, naked, except for a look of ferocity, staring at me with her piercing green eyes. In 30 minutes I only made her come four times. She knows I can do better. Looks like another 45 minutes of pussy and opium is on the menu, boys. After I make her come another 4-5 times or so, I'll probably have a double mojito, too.

Anyway, mine looks better than that. She's libertarian, though. In my experience though, conservative girls give the best head. I used to fuck a girl back in 2007 who is the head of a firm in D.C. now. She gave the best blowjobs you could imagine. I would come in her mouth in less than two minutes. It was uncanny.

That fucking face

She's mine

Attached: 1513706840046.jpg (1080x1349, 104K)

Liberalism is a mental illness

Attached: 5WEWq.png (949x874, 289K)

>the modern day KKK defends conservatism
Laughable.

not for long

Attached: thatswhereyourewrongkiddo.png (590x503, 374K)

Based.

Attached: 1540064577975.jpg (1024x751, 161K)

people that place tits before ideology deserve neither

Yes and coalburners too

>honey pose for this pic
why?
>because some autist on the internet can think you are cool.
Attention?! Ok!

Attached: 1534568195900.gif (1000x640, 127K)

She has that Emily Youcis fake smile

Seething

Attached: 0e7X.jpg (479x720, 48K)

She's brazilian.

>last names of the guys shes slept with
what a whore.

thicc

Attached: 1535409549446.jpg (1200x953, 204K)

>not the party of Wallace and Byrd

>HIGH-WAY TO HEELLLLL

Dat trigger discipline!

Attached: 1411341977691.png (250x250, 72K)

she lost it all :(

I thought she was Mexican. As someone whose country is like 50% Pajeet, I don't think she is of that ilk.

I don't think she is a necrophiliac

> Especially, dat profile picture
That's the closest thing I've seen of a human/praying mantis hybrid. You guys are R-selected as fuck.

and many mental illnesses are contagious

eventually it becomes harder and harder to tell who's infected

Seething

Attached: Qm8b.jpg (1125x1223, 166K)

CSA RVA! Great shooting range in Richmond. Good job OP.

>posting to not get attention
what are you, gay?

b*sed and redp*lled

Agreed!

Fucking quit with this shit. It's like saying
>that not pointing loaded firearm at self/others

a qt

Wife

kkk is a leftist offshoot

youre part emu

and that's an okay thing

Attached: 1537225477419.jpg (3024x4032, 1.94M)

Mine looks like this. She loves guns and drags me to the shooting range regularly, and gets angery because I'm a bad shot. I have myopia for God's sakes. Also her father used to be a poacher, I'm not shitting you right now.

This

I wish my face was that butt stock if you know what I mean

whores!

Attached: burned-at-the-stake.jpg (400x307, 28K)

NPC detected

Back in my day a man would just take a pretty girl with a nice rack and mold her into what you wanted her to be. You fags now need to toughen up. These bitches will only do what you let them do.Trust me.

All females are liberal by default, only through men can they be made conservatives.

Attached: 1530618476224.jpg (655x983, 112K)

Attached: liubipubpiubpib.jpg (744x1052, 145K)

What is Russia's gun laws like?

Attached: 1540325946779.jpg (700x1200, 165K)

Seething

Attached: 89g7Oy.jpg (634x424, 43K)

I could sexually disappoint each one of those thots. each a different way.

You can own shotguns if you get a hunting loicence which is not hard (but you have to buy a metal locker first and have a police guy inspect it). Then if you own shotguns for 5 years and don't fuck up, you can buy rifles, including semi-auto and high precision. No full auto, no handguns, no magazines bigger than 10 rounds.

Not too bad, but the handgun ban is retarded if you ask me.

Problem with girls like that in the OP is that they like to go outside a lot, this makes me uncomfortable.

Attached: 1539723497726.png (281x301, 89K)

It is. Our government is reeeeeally afraid of its citizens.

She looks really good, especially compared to her crusty hipster phase. She’s still batshit crazy though

No handguns? Wtf... why?

her legs dont match her body

that's what I like most about her

Maybe they should stop abusing and stealing from them then?

most conservative girls I've ever known fall into two camps: spoiled brats or nice but boring.

The ones taking pictures with guns and MAGA hats are catty gold diggers. I messed around with one of these girls in high school/early college, she was a really shitty person and a total attention whore.

The other group is fine, but they're generally small-town girls that never look beyond their jobs as dental hygienists and settle down by the time their 20s is over. Fine, but I just don't really relate to these women.

Overly conservative girls aren't generally as crazy as far lefties but they're not much better. Best to find someone in the middle.

Attached: OiMate.jpg (190x265, 20K)

I think you forget (((who))) is behind it at the end of the day.

lmao some faggot used to post her on the NOLA craigslist MW4M a while ago.

>The other group is fine, but they're generally small-town girls that never look beyond their jobs as dental hygienists and settle down by the time their 20s is over. Fine, but I just don't really relate to these women.
Perfect girls desu. If they let their husbands have sex with them everyday that makes them the perfect wives.

Yeah I don't think they ever thought of that.
So no one can CC a handgun to Putin and shoot him I guess. Don't ask me, I also think it's fucking stupid.

Not really, but even the Czars could be pretty shitty to their subjects. Russia hasn't had a lot of kind hearted leaders. The oligarchs are still absolute shit.

God damn it, this is a safe larp place, not a too real 4 me place. Low self esteem faggoi

why would you know this

There's nothing more cringey and a turn off than seeing a girl acting like this to attract attention from guys.

Bitch, you're already an attractive girl. You don't need to go hunting and ride quads and drink beer and shoot guns to get the attention of men.

Jesus fucking Christ, when will girls get this?

I don't know dude, probably not for a long time since femininity has been trashed for decades by (((Hollywood))).

>umm I actually LIKE doing these "boy" things. hahaha
>I hang out with my brother and all his friends because they're funny, not because I like their attention LOL

implying I could do anything sexual with them was larp enough nigger

>1998
good year

>only red state in the other/women category is oklahoma
>live in Oklahoma
What in the fuck do they mean by other? I see Asians, niggers and Hispanics here but what other do we have?

The Based Boomer

before marriage, yes, they do.

add 50-60ibs after marriage and 3 kids and a stay-home mom "job" eatting little caesars for dinner.

~im not like the other gamer gerls~

Since 1813 its all just cover up, jews are behind the presented rulers

Those knobby ass knees would be a huge no.

>Her

Injuns

Attached: 1r5bxgp8hpb11.png (1080x1036, 957K)

Attached: 2fe088ec4affa35ec05a0294caed512b.jpg (1059x1324, 138K)

I love this picture

Attached: 1533000486374.jpg (776x960, 127K)