Why do you want to kill the Jew, when they are literally European

Jews are the sons of Ashkenaz, who was the son of Gomer, who was the son of Japheth, thus making them the airs to our ancestor's (Magog) older brother.
Jews will repent and follow Jesus at some point, those who curse them are cursed.

>Why don't you admonish them for their sin?
>why don't any preachers evangelize the Jews?
>They would respond to you, because they are literally addicted to rational arguments

Seriously they worship rationalism , and they are finding themselves in an increasingly hostile world, think of all the damage they've done to us.
>Imagine if they were on our team for once.

Attached: Japheth.jpg (188x268, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop reading jew fairtyales fucking idiot.

always kill a traitor before an enemy, jimbo

They're middle eastern. Nice try tho

Ashkenazi are not middle eastern, they are European, nice try tho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth

You give them power by allowing them to separate themselves through their false religion.

Attached: 1539380968319.jpg (244x477, 94K)

I'd like to see you try

Attached: d0b6b7a675df46272f02908afc9ee30f.jpg (1600x1034, 389K)

instead of trying to use obviously made-up/traditional biblical genealogies, why don't you look at genetic research?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

>In July 2010, Bray et al., using SNP microarray techniques and linkage analysis,[78] "confirms that there is a closer relationship between the Ashkenazim and several European populations (Tuscans, Italians, and French) than between the Ashkenazim and Middle Eastern populations," and that European "admixture is considerably higher than previous estimates by studies that used the Y chromosome." They add their study data "support the model of a Middle Eastern origin of the Ashkenazim population followed by subsequent admixture with host Europeans or populations more similar to Europeans," and that their data imply that modern Ashkenazi Jews are perhaps more similar to Europeans than modern Middle Easterners. The level of admixture with European population was estimated between 35 and 55%.

>In 2011, Moorjani et al.[82] detected 3%–5% sub-Saharan African ancestry in all eight of the diverse Jewish populations (Ashkenazi Jews, Syrian Jews, Iranian Jews, Iraqi Jews, Greek Jews, Turkish Jews, Italian Jews) that they analyzed. The timing of this African admixture among all Jewish populations was identical The exact date was not determined, but it was estimated to have taken place between 1,600–3,400 years ago. Although African admixture was determined among South Europeans and Near Eastern population too, this admixture was found to be younger compared to the Jewish populations. This findings the authors explained as evidence regarding common origin of these 8 main Jewish groups

and most importantly
>pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners

Don't kill them, send them all to Israel and lock them inside their own walls. Separate humanity from cancer for good.

They aren't the Jews from the bible. They are for the most part Arab rape babies from back when Spain got conquered. Also your Rabbi Yeshua promised that all would become revealed within the lifetime of his generation, and nothing fucking came of it. If you need a savior this badly, read Mein Kampf.

Hitler worked with the Jews, and you guys love him, so how would trying to convert them to Presbyterianism be any different?
I really can't see the downside to Calvinists of Jewish origin fighting for us.

Wrong faggot
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/

Jow Forums denies Ashkenazi are white because like most white supremacists, they believe that whites can do no wrong or do no evil. They deny Jews are European despite being the exact facet of the West, because it will destroy their ideologue.

Well, keep fighting the childless good fight I guess. I just think you're limiting your options by excluding them, what's wrong with incorporating them in your nationalist agenda's? Don't you think you are smart enough to convince them, and not be subverted by them by now, knowing what you know about what they are like.
I thought Germans were people who rose to challenges?

>whites can do no wrong or do no evil
No actually I believe the biggest wrong whites did was accepting christkikery and that genocided thousands of our own people over religious bullshit. Please kill yourself.

No one wants to kill Jews they just don't belong in white countries. They should be deported

White people have engaged in horrific sin, and it makes me sad, but atheist leftists are going to be massacred

Ashkenazi jews will tell you themselves that they're not white. Jews are white when it's convenient to them, and when it's more convenient to be a minority, they're a minority.

Ashkenazis are technically white but they hate the label of white and think it threatens Jewish identity. You can't have a coherent country where a group (Jews) hate the majority of whites

Leaf in disguise

>They would respond to you, because they are literally addicted to rational arguments
>yet they still think it's a good idea to chop off baby foreskins

Attached: 1524010269140.jpg (498x645, 53K)

He was willingly going to work with them, but they were going to be sent away anyway.

Ashkenazi are mutts literally.

>they worship rationalism
>transgenderism
>debt slavery
>race mixing
>cultural destruction
That’s the problem their rationalism is completely against the systems of nature that allowed them to exist.

So covert them off of that false way of thinking, that's the point I was trying to make. There are conservative Jews who think these are bad developments, and they could be an ally.

Why do they support refugees, when they are literally European?

*convert
>inb4 Freudian slip cause I said covert

Attached: 1539217647168.jpg (679x720, 87K)

>pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners
Show proof. No studies I’ve looked at have shown this, only very slight shifts.

This study quotes it word for word

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

Levantine used to be closer to Europeans before Islam. End of story

They are khazars

I've wasted twelve years of my life trying just that and all it got me was a trumped-up sexual molestation charge for catching this one yenta in the act of a "Hey Rabbi". Thanks, but no thanks, I'm fucking through trying to save the damned. The challenge I will rise to is the armed extermination of my enemy, and whosoever won't stand next to me will count as a target also.

So? Just because the Khazar realm was located in Central Asia doesn't mean they were Asian..They were white. By your logic we should consider Hungarians asian.

Jews are the ones who insist on distinguishing themselves. We're just going along with it, faggot.

They are white, all I see are blue eyed Ashkenazis.

this is white?

Attached: real jwish lady.jpg (758x948, 104K)

No one wants to killed "The jew" you do not speak for jews! The world does not involve around you.. The british imperialist use the hate for the jews to keep themselves out of the spotlight n the hate from them! Think, Research, Learn!

The Synagogue of Satan is the Mongol empire. They inserted themselves in Khazaria with Turkic matrilineal line and imported Levite priest hierarchy for jewish credibility. But the dragon line genetics isn't jewish. Its Khagan Khan (Cohen) royal lineage. There is plenty of (((science))) being published obfuscating this pic related. Does pic not look ridiculous? The preciseness combined with the dates?

Attached: ff.png (602x332, 140K)

This is white?

Attached: PA-17168898-800x500.jpg (800x500, 66K)

No, pic this is white?

Attached: Real jews.jpg (350x211, 40K)

It's like asking why would you kill a genocidal death cult if they happen to be European?

Why should society kill pedophiles and serial killers, if they happen to be European?

This idiotic thinking does not compute. Some jews have intermarried, and over time choose to abandon judaism and it's associations with this cult. They are okay in my mind and are as much European as the rest of us, which a recent scientific study have shown. However some have refused and will do anything to prevent being assembled with it's general population. Those that stick to it must be defeated, no matter the cost. Otherwise they will bring about the death for everyone who isn't part of the cult.

1. The Jews are biblically speaking descended from Shem, not Japheth.

2. In terms of actual genetic data, the Jews are intermediate between Europe and the Near East.

3. Whether or not we want to consider the Jews European genetically, doesn't necessarily make them White as there is also a social component to being White.

4. For the sake of argument, lets accept that the Jews are White(they are not), that doesn't give them moral license to do anything or to be free from just judgment.

No, it's not Ashkenazi either though

Attached: images (9).jpg (209x241, 9K)

jews are mongrels. Part Arab. Part Indian. Part nigger I’m sure. Death to all jews and those who defend them

the real jews yes, but I'm talking about Ashkenazi Jews who come from Japheth

Ok, Why are you so interested in us considering them white?

Because your hypocrites. Jews made the modern world. Stop blaming them for everything.

>muh bibel mythology genealogy

Because they are powerful, and rich, and were they to consider themselves more European it could be good.
Scots made the modern world

Na most Jews were in living in Eastern European ghettos while the industrial revolution was going on in the West.

But you are not white, you are Semites.
We know perfectly what would happen if we started to consider you white.
You can claim all the achievements of the white people as if they were also Jewish achievements, passing through Athens, Sparta and Rome
It is not correct to consider them white they are Semitic, the only thing you will get is that the Jews take as their own achievements achievements of white people like Leonardo Da Vinci or Alexander the Great

do you honestly get anything for claiming the achievements of white ancestors? Maybe it's time to start thinking in a more enterprising way?

They do not stop showing us their achievements.
They can look at Jerusalem while we look at Rome and Athens

jews wuz the first african tribe they wuz afrokangs

you looked at dad's wiener Ham, shame on you ashey darkness motha fucka

Attached: ham-sem-and-japheth-noah-genesis-9-23-32264014.png (500x347, 88K)

Ashkenazi jews are a mix of levant, kurdish and mediterranean. They are not white. Looking white does not make you white. Being fully european makes you white

>Jews are the sons of Ashkenaz, who was the son of Gomer, who was the son of Japheth, thus making them the airs to our ancestor's (Magog) older brother.
>Jews will repent and follow Jesus at some point, those who curse them are cursed.
Believing Hebraic lies means you're a retard.

>Seriously they worship rationalism , and they are finding themselves in an increasingly hostile world, think of all the damage they've done to us.
They worship some platonized version of a Middle-eastern war deity.

>Christians know that their God is one of the races they hate dearly but they would still suck their dick

It's very simple. They can't be a jew culturally, tribally, and be in Christ. They have to walk away from that and they don't. Even messianic jews still identify as jews and participate in jew culture. You can't get away with having one foot in and one foot out. Lukewarm believers will be spit out by Christ. Only jews that denounce their jewish ties, give that all up, and accept Christ and what He did as their savior will be accepted.

Do you honestly see pastors who base their ministry on evangelizing the Jews? They are scared to even try, and I think that's wrong.