What a wonderful religion

What a wonderful religion

Attached: 8919126A-6250-4158-A5F0-56BA05397160.jpg (1242x1599, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
marchofdimes.org/global-report-on-birth-defects-the-hidden-toll-of-dying-and-disabled-children-full-report.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims are inbred retards, go figure

kek, this isnt anything new. A lot of mudshits deny it

Islam is actually very harsh against incest.

hot and taboopilled

I'd like to hear their definition because I suspect something was lost in translation when that claim was made.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
"A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent.[11]

Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen.[12][13]
The British geneticist, Professor Steve Jones, giving The John Maddox Lecture at the 2011 Hay Festival had stated in relation to Muslim inbreeding, "It is common in the Islamic world to marry your brother’s daughter, which is actually [genetically] closer than marrying your cousin."[14]"

Probably something to do with immigration fraud

Because it's so hard to meet women outside the family when they are covered head to toe with a black blanket.

Well there goes my nofap October
Nofap november here I come

It's funny. Leftists joke about whites inbreeding but middle easterners and african americans are by far the most over represented in that field. Those and jews.

HAH!

Attached: inbreeding.png (1070x566, 94K)

pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

lol god damn

Unless you have a sexual attraction to black polyester.

bigot detected

Yes, it did. If I recall, they didn't consummate or anything.

Hey how was he supposed to know his sister was under the trashbag

Attached: catto-starving-the-niggers.jpg (1600x1200, 608K)

This is an unsustainably bad lie.

Diversity means letting people of the sand tach your kids that they can fuck their brothers.

>they didn't consummate or anything
Allegedly.

no they didn't consummate.
she just took it in the ass

Attached: dindu-cheaters-.jpg (627x423, 103K)

I very much doubt this. Muslims claim Islam is very much against homosexuality, but their idea of what homosexuality even IS differs from what a sane person would define it as. They routinely rape boys, but dont think that doing so is homosexual. It's a widely known fact that in Turkey and other Muslim places they say "women for breeding, boys for pleasure".

What do you expect from the party that has white people LARPing as minorities and men claiming to be women?

Attached: Muslim Puppy.jpg (1024x967, 241K)

Here's another good one.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 4.38.09 PM.png (2087x1160, 287K)

Forgot sauce: marchofdimes.org/global-report-on-birth-defects-the-hidden-toll-of-dying-and-disabled-children-full-report.pdf

Her entire family line is inbred for thousands of years.

>"Siblings fucking each other is degenerate"
>"All humanity came from one man and one woman"
Checkmate christcucks.