Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tEDY0-vPFR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably being a kid in the 90s

The sad thing is I never knew how good things were back then

Today

Yet to come

reported for flooding

every day i spend with my Jow Forums brothers..... *wipes katana down with a cloth....* i guess in the end we truly were.... just pol....

Skateboarding with friends past come home time.

what was your greatest day, OP?

youtu.be/tEDY0-vPFR8

The day I discovered I was attracted to traps. It was like a new, wonderful door I didn't know existed opened in my mind.

Attached: Tulips.jpg (1024x768, 606K)

I remember thinking the best day I ever had was when I saw the first Mortal Kombat movie in the theater on opening night. We then went to a restaurant and in general all my best friends were there and I didn't have any real worries. We went back and played Super Nintendo late into the night. I was 12 then so I hadn't really begun to worry about girls yet, hadn't tried pot, alcohol or any other drugs yet, hasn't had to have a job or worry about money or bills yet, and had no idea how corrupt and fake the world actually is. Also it was a better and simpler time in general, before 9/11, before I knew what depression and anxiety were, before before SJW was a concept and before the internet was big.

I'd give anything to go back, even for one day.

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 8K)

My best days were in the summer a couple of years back. I hang with a couple of kinds that lived near the playground. Mostly just ate and talked. Learned alot about building relationshipa that time. Other than that, nothing.

Attached: park-swing-sets-classic-swing-set.jpg (900x692, 199K)

About a year ago actually
Closed on a big deal at work. Had to sign some shit at bank to even deposit it.
Got home, wife took off early, fucked and champagne.
One son had a JV football game starting right tackle and rocked it and won
Other son had regional strings orchestra concert with a leading violin part and rocked it.
Family dinner late night leftovers at kids grandmas(they helped cover game and concert)
Had whiskey with dad with his bum hip hobbled out to workshop with me, “got to start getting rid of all this stuff, what do you want?
Took the snapon 1/2 drive extension set only and said you ain’t done yet old man.
Middle of the night email from deal above emailed, “that worked out great, went to do more here and here and here”
Slept with windows open 65 degrees and an easterly breeze off ocean
Woke up with a hardon

Around 21. I had this beautiful girlfriend that I plowed like the entire day. We had this game where I tried to give her as many orgasms in one day. That day we got to nine.

Spending time with an amazing woman.
Spent the whole day together on one of the best dates I've ever been on.
Changed my life and set the bar
In the middle of waiting for her to get her life in order and get back to me
But if she doesn't, I still have an amazing memory and can move forward with something to fight for when the war begins soon.
Wish me luck anons
We're all gonna make it

Attached: 1536520093641.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

Fuck man. The feelz.

Why is someone this successful posting on Jow Forums? I thought this site was for NEETs, incels, and foreigners.

>sjws ruined my life

Umm...

Sounds comfy user.

>married
>being a parent
>wage cuck
>successful
Pick one, and only one.

Christmas Day 1998

Got Ocarina of Time

No idea.
So far, all the days have been pretty shitty.

tru

Attached: hapydogo.png (500x574, 106K)

summer 1998. Summer 1999 was the beginning of the end.

Attached: 1469143136463.gif (324x196, 1.44M)

Unironically the day I dropped out of college. I was finally free.

Best day ever was having an amazing night with a chick I was really into that ended in sex. Worst day ever was the next day and every day after that so far.

Attached: 1528955482544.jpg (645x772, 72K)

did a vidya OST. finishing the main theme was a thrill and falling in love around that time. down hill since then, woke up at 10pm today.

How have you not killed yourself?

labeling a best just stunts possibility

Because what is says is not real. That sounds like some Leave it to Beaver Boomer fantasyland.

cheer up user. better days ahead

Attached: df.jpg (273x370, 21K)

When I was in high school I was chilling at the house with my dad. The rest of my family was gone somewhere. My girlfriend came over and wore this lingerie I bought her from this sex shop that had just opened down the road. We went in my room for awhile, but she had to leave right after to do something with her family. Then me and my dad grilled steaks and drank some beer on the back deck while we listened to the braves on the radio. He asked me if I was having a good day and I looked at him and he was laughing. It was sunny, but we had big trees that shaded us. There wasn’t any bugs. Must of been in the fall. It was a good one.