Operation Blue Scare

The left in the US has reached a breaking point. All of the old overtures of “equality” and “peace between the races” has gone away. On election night, 2016, the left declared an open war on the white race (and all people of all european ethnic backgrounds) They have lost all tact and human decency and are now directly promoting violence and harm against men, the political right and white people. I don’t care what you think of the Republican party, you have a duty to your fellow Americans to make sure they know the absolute contempt these parasitic animals have for each and every one of them. Get on your feet, walk out the door and make a difference.

Attached: sammy b.png (1336x1252, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bluescare.wordpress.com
webm.land/media/fhNl.webm
archive.is/s2gUZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OPERATION BLUE SCARE

>What is operation Blue Scare?

Operation Blue Scare is a flyering and awareness campaign intended to reveal the true hateful and violent nature of the progressive left to the general public.

Despite the catchy name, this is not dishonest scare tactics. All we are doing is taking the genuine, unedited words of leftists and spreading them. If anything we are giving them a signal boost. If people react negatively to their opinions, then that's the left's fault, not ours.

The goal of this is not to reveal any opinion or anything else other than what the leftist has chosen to reveal in their hateful post.

>How does operation Blue Scare work?

An example of what this looks like in practice:

1. Go to a far-left website with hateful articles (e.g. HuffPo, Salon, Jezebel, The Root)

2. Find a particularly egregiously offensive article

3. Print it out without editing or adding anything (very important!)
4. On Halloween night, post up the article in a place where people may see it

The genius of this idea is that it cannot be slandered as "right-wing propaganda" because it simply involves taking unedited articles from popular news sources and posting them without any commentary. It is simply spreading the truth.

It also cannot be called "hate speech" without admitting that these leftist sources are in themselves hateful - something they would never admit! After all, what could possibly be wrong with sharing an article from the Washington Post or the New York Times?

Good idea, just wondering how many people will spend the time to read articles on Halloween.

Bumping for good idea for once, already seen a few Blue scare threads, going to keep doing it just wish more people start to do it as well.

Attached: 1539906280278m.jpg (584x1024, 123K)

thats the point, theyll be up the next morning and we can go around pretty unnoticed because halloween

Attached: 7ca926723f975b35b9dcece195410a5945fde76674aefd97567bba3c57c323ca.jpg (514x445, 109K)

aye brother, good plan.

Bump for potential

I like it. Kaos God, light our path

Attached: A900BDC3-54B0-4EEB-923A-1AF2DDBF2928.gif (432x576, 1.28M)

"Jud bleibt Jud."

-Adolf Hitler.

What if I don't have a printer?

try a library or a friends house

That makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking of, thanks

an hero when?

bump

Seems like a fine idea lads, lets pool our resources on this.

Attached: 1515397084662.jpg (722x900, 71K)

Yup

This is very good shit. As simple and as elegant as the "its okay to be white" posters.

Anyone recommending edits or changes is a shill and should be ignored.

Let’s do it

Samatha Bee is a smug cunt, and I would punch her in the face if i had the chance. Straight up all Night Shows and " Comedians " are Anti-White Anti-Trump NPC faggots now. " Old White People This " White People that " switch that White with Black Or Brown and we all know what would happen. For fucks sake CNN called a black man a Negro/Nigger on live TV. If that was done on FOX there would be fucking heads rolling. The clear as day bias on American TV is disgusting. Which is why ratings are in the shitter and most are getting information/news elsewhere. Man, if i ever saw her...-..I would act like a fan begging for an autograph, and when i got close enough i would even provide a pen and paper. Right when she looks down and starts signing, just wind up and deliver the biggest right I possibly can. Hopefully knock her straight out and or brake a bone in her face. A jaw or nose break would be accepted as well.She and many others are advocating violence and harassment of Republican and Conservatives, so let's return the favor.

Attached: eyNg6GH.png (2135x1200, 2.18M)

Just post webms of the caravan and tell people the democrats want to let them in. Bonus points for the flag burning and fence smashing. Everyone who sees that will vote republican.

True

>abduct the message this halloween

spookyaf.jpg

Attached: 1523471688383.jpg (500x800, 306K)

>Jesus will judge you!
Perfect timing

(((Rosen)))
Purely coincidence I'm sure

Attached: 1511919432627 (1) - Copy.png (740x744, 414K)

i dont remember this in the movie.

Director's Cut Edition with 45 minutes of cut scenes added

Attached: 1508958546676.png (880x846, 370K)

Isn't she Canadian?

Attached: 1510527878680.png (760x727, 476K)

Attached: 1509569074491 (1).png (764x663, 400K)

Thanks for posting this OP!

Idk about the first post but the copypasta'd description definitely helps. We need as many people to spread the word about this as possible

Here is the official website:
bluescare.wordpress.com

Attached: Blue Scare guide.png (776x854, 29K)

Attached: 1517079093248.jpg (1242x1679, 304K)

Attached: 1520856529846.png (776x447, 40K)

Attached: 1514493217731 (1).jpg (1035x1301, 356K)

Shutup faggot. We are all voting pure "Acceleration Pill". Vote for every Demorat extremist, vote for tax increases, vote against the expansion of the police or fire department, and vote for every GIBZ.

Only total civil war can fix this country. Recucklicans had two years and unlimited power and they didn't get a fucking thing done...They could have approved the Wall with all funding or anything else their heart desired using the Nuclear Options. They cucked out to the surprise of no one with an IQ above 80. Inb4:

>M-muh economy! / m-muh stock market!

STFU up you Jew! Both are going to collapse for all time. We're going to get back to our roots and put and end to (((banks))) and (((stocks))) permanently.

Attached: 17908bff96c0c1fb8c6c15a61d6eb8ec.jpg (500x750, 61K)

They declared open war on whites a long time ago. The very institutions that tell us racism is bad are the ones openly anti-white.

Attached: diversity.jpg (738x606, 69K)

Attached: salon_stop_whites.png (1023x664, 107K)

>being this retarded

methinks the weeb wants another brother war.

Attached: 1512424592591.png (776x767, 397K)

Attached: harvard_abolish_whites.jpg (464x508, 42K)

Attached: anti_white_professor.jpg (600x377, 54K)

Attached: israel and white nationalism.jpg (700x313, 67K)

Attached: screenshot_10_23_18_083016.png (1440x1927, 1.14M)

webm.land/media/fhNl.webm

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (625x464, 232K)

These are great.

I would also recommend using articles that condemn men generally, and whites generally, and straight people generally. The Left is against every demographic that isn't in their tiny enlightened minority - let's show that.

The left is already making that pretty obvious. That is why Trump is so handily beating them at every turn. But yeah, keep meme'ing.

Attached: revisionism.png (653x767, 515K)

Guys this is what autism looks like

lol the democrats are such fucking retards

>friends
>on Jow Forums

Attached: 1514233223107.jpg (720x517, 46K)

Why does the Left always blame white people for all the worlds ills?

*snap*

The white savior girl is T H I C C

No idea. They genuinely believe every will the minorities are going through is because of whites and thus want to see them erased. I want to blame hollywood brainwashing and general jewish indoctrination in schools. Eitherways, they are sick and only using "equality" to passively further anti-white (and anti-masculine) ideals.

Attached: 1507129167252.png (1820x1752, 2.34M)

im not being facetious when i say that anyone who watches this woman's show should be publicly hanged

Attached: 1516387050785.jpg (474x444, 203K)

It is a coping mechanism for their own failures as they chase the always desirable always elusive god of equality that does not and by the laws of nature cannot exist.

After economic discrimination was made illegal and social discrimination (being racist) was made the worst thing you could be , worse than a pedophile , after millions or even billions was payed in welfare and aid from whites to non whites and there was still inequality between the races , leftists realized they had to tear down white people achieve their utopia of total and complete equality . They came to the same conclusions on gender and wealth issues as well. This is of course insane , brutal and immoral as well as inherently communistic. What they are doing to the white race is no more ethical than shooting a walking man so that you may be as crippled as everyone else. That is why they must be physically removed before they take the world to the massive death camp in which we will all be well and truly equal

GAY OPS

+1 on the tonberry pepe.
Samantha Bee is a cunt.

Wow, btfo me forever I guess

How can I ever argue such an eloquent and powerful rebuttal ?

Attached: 8E9F84E6-9922-4614-A965-448708234D1E.jpg (1840x1708, 977K)

Tell White and Asian men they can't work in Tech.

Completely decimate the Tech industry.

Jesusus Chris, too bad there is not a repository of anti-White news articles being posted here now for this thing to work.

The Democrats were always racist and unjustified, this is really nothing new if you think about it.

"Goldstein" Wonder who's behind this article

>a nigger queen

Attached: laughing trump.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Bump

bump

archive.is/s2gUZ

Nice

Do they have music on your planet?

Because white people are historically scared to band together and fight it, especially after the agit-prop post ww2 set in.

>hence, an easy target. Lets make them realize they underestimated us.

>HuffPo, Salon, Jezebel, The Root
Amplifying these propaganda outlets is a bad idea. Try taking a pro-Trump article and making it look like it was printed from one of those sites.

The amount of Marxist propaganda being pushed into our society doesn't help either.

Attached: 1540228692770.jpg (500x518, 227K)

>Love trumps hate
I prefer
>Love Trump's hate

which side is this one working for?

HERE COMES THE CRITICISM

These are from non-lefty sources

This is obviously edited together

This is an edit, not necessarily a terrible idea in itself but not what you'd want to do for Blue Scare. It could also very easily be willfully misinterpreted and get you in trouble

Cucks would literally believe this. This is really bad to spread

>This is obviously edited together
well? how else to show the contrast?

kys fag dyke

Attached: 1540275291428m.jpg (655x1024, 76K)

You say that, but the left already has a script for when their bullshit fails to get memory holed and it comes back to bite them. Just read this. It's the exact same bullshit line the left will use to dismiss this attack. They have based their ideology on being the unaccountable party.

Attached: JOhAqn029zG2oBrJqvmtY2JVRFSj6-kYJMNOW130_ak.jpg (640x452, 82K)

We know. But anyone who isn't already too far gone can see through the bullshit. And people who weren't exposed to these articles anyway won't see the Left's excuses

Ah yes, the good old 'lets get Jow Forums to leave their basement so we can show the world how deeply ugly and incel they are' 4d chess move. And just before the elections. How coincidental.

Attached: 17051.jpg (1867x1400, 487K)

If you're showing your face during this you're a retard.

Also, the #1 critics of ugly Jow Forumsacks is Jow Forums. Nobody else gives a shit

accurate

This one always makes me laugh. The picture looks like it was drawn by /ourguys/

How the fuck can Vice claim that an archiving site is "racist" or "right wing"? All it does is record what they said at that time.

It's like calling a CCTV recording "racist" because it showed some evil nigger doing something anti-social.

Attached: 1540289768726.png (640x960, 599K)

LARPing Larry with the battle helmet.

Let us edit our anti-white writing so we don't look bad before you plaster it everywhere on the internet.
-Vice

Might be a LARPing Lucy, seems to be one of Jow Forumss more gender neutral specimens.

Attached: YWFlOGU5YzQ3YSMvQ0syMlh6Vm5MdEZ3NlVSN1VPek9iR2hPbWVJPS8yOHgxNTA6MzIzNngyNDQ4L2ZpdC1pbi83NjB4MC9maWx0 (150x210, 12K)

It’s more the ridiculous headlines that are important. Just like the pic posted by OP.

I like this idea. Create more exposure to the left’s idiocy. Normies need to be aware as well and start questioning this horseshit.

Attached: Michael Moore.gif (983x496, 216K)

I want Samantha to stop using shampoo and body wash for a couple of weeks, though still showering with warm water, so she smells clean but natural. Also, no shaving of the body hair. Then I want her to sit on my face. I want to feel her hairy folds grind over my face until her scent overcomes me as I pass out with a smelly, shiny snail trail from my chin to my forehead. I want her extra, extra smelly but in a clean and natural way. I’ll bet her pussy will smell terrific. Really, really terrific.

Attached: 1532807494081.jpg (249x473, 24K)

Has this been posted yet? It's my favorite

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-150450~3.png (1440x1927, 1.07M)

white people ruin everything sweetie

She's white
Well, then. Her time to be relevant is over, okay?

Because they hate them and want them gone.

She should go back to Canada then