WAKE UP

Attached: 736fe476f5.png (797x925, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All religions of the world tell the same stories in different ways and humanity is supposed to rise up above this dogmatic thinking and realize that we all share one brotherhood.

Worship me goy

I do not see st g palamas on there.

/thread

Attached: Abrahamism is a Jewish WMD.jpg (1748x10000, 3.9M)

>Meme flag attacking Christianity

Attached: (You).gif (480x270, 2.81M)

>all religions are the same
>we are all one

That's 100% Jewish ideas. And the Pagan religions - at least the native European religion are fundamentally different from the Abrahamic ones. Gods for example in the European religion are not even the same concept as the Jewish concept of "God", and there is no creation myth, no beginning or end (believing otherwise is a result of looking at the world through jewish-colored glasses, in ohter words interpreting non-jewish religions in a jewish way).

Attached: 1537814757811.jpg (3000x3909, 3.67M)

BUMP

Attached: TamingOfWhites.jpg (2512x1332, 1.06M)

What about the Ginnungagap myth? I mean, you could say there was no creat-or -God- that began all the things, but wouldn't you consider that a creation -myth-? How is it fundamentally different?

Honest question, I'd like to learn about it, not trolling.

Attached: 1539006616990.jpg (948x938, 354K)

They all practically renounced their Judaism. Who cares?

>implying pagans wouldnt let migrants in too
suck shit nigger, if other tribes of people converted to your shitty tree hugging rituals they would let them in too.

Yeah, Christianity is a branch off of Judaism.
Don't you know anything about the subject?

ever notice how all the anti-christian posts are (((meme flags)))

because he was a 14th century Greek

Attached: 1538687831894.png (304x697, 221K)

>filename
>not alignment_chart.png
Sigh

Shocking

I mean, vpns cost money, and the people hiding are known for being tightpurses.

>memeflaggot with no theological knowledge
opinion immediately discarded

Op = fag

Attached: opbiggay.png (572x707, 28K)

>christians
>33 AD

>judaism
>70 AD

Attached: 1494441241552.jpg (768x768, 209K)

This autistic shit again. The Jews of today and the Jews of thousands of years ago are two vastly different things. The Jews millennia ago at least believed in something, even if a lot of them were shit or had shit practices. The Jews of today are fucking demons incarnate. Jews as the world once knew them are long dead, replaced with liars, schemers, and demon worshipers. Christianity was a continuation of the old Jewish faith, for the better. Jesus was a reformer of Judaism as Martin Luther was a reformer of Christianity. Religion in and of itself is formed from observable truths, which is why you see a lot of similar stories in very different religions. Christianity was able to take the entirety of Europe because ultimately the same basic observable truths existed both in European paganism and Christianity.

Weird, that they left in all those anti semitic verses in the New Testament than. It almost like Jesus was attacking the talmudic jews who perverted the culture and adopted babylonian paganism instead of the truth.

>jesus
>jew

pick one and only one.

Attached: 1538837514644.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Christ always called himself a Jew. But he rebelled against their evil. That's kind of the whole point. He said to be compassionate and enter monogamous marriages based on reproduction. The other Jews killed him for this. They demanded Barabus.

The other Jews didn't want to be "guilted" for their Jewry and perversion and would rather kill one of their own who said "maybe don't fuck the same sex and animals and stuff" or "don't hand out predatory loans in church." The rest of the Jews strung him up like a cat as a warning to anyone who would think like him. And it pretty much worked. Even hardcore Christians today are afraid to stand up to things like usury and sexual sadism.

Attached: 1539814161754.jpg (800x800, 64K)

>The Jews millennia ago at least believed in something, even if a lot of them were shit or had shit practices. The Jews of today are fucking demons incarnate.

Lol. Jesus literally called them children of the demon and the one time he was ever violent was when he whipped jews out from his temple. I don't think changed at all.

Attached: 1538822907723.jpg (750x535, 79K)

Jews of the bible were white, Jews of today say they are Jews but are not, they are of the synagogue of satan
>see pic of how Jews stole an identity that is not theirs

Attached: image.png (1530x2048, 1.15M)

Fuck you

Fuck all of you

Christ is God.

This thread is done

Whatcha doing rabbi?

Attached: 86583D1B-4424-4049-9864-16D048822229.jpg (863x664, 341K)

He whipped them because they were the happy merchant meme.

And sure, you will see some resemblances between modern day Jews and the Pharisees, such as avarice, but they are still two different beasts and honestly I don't even think modern day Jews are genetically related to any of the old Jewish tribes. Could be wrong on that point, don't really care desu. Do as Jesus would do and whip a merchant today!

Attached: 1c7tnf.jpg (2048x1357, 409K)

fuck off palamite

Do you think the Semitic origins of Christianity are some kind of shocking news that everybody doesn't already know?

a bunch of faggot teenagers on Jow Forums care

> The Jews of today are fucking demons incarnate.
They were always demons incarnate...

Nothing changed. Middle-east is still hell, arabs are still molochian demons and jews are still remphanic demons

Well no shit. Fuck off back to your pirate country.

Attached: Mr._Pirateson-10.png (1049x800, 1000K)

It won't succeed if they don't, just as the NWO will never succeed without a proper discard of 6 gorrilion kikes.

Jews uses discard strategies a lot. In fact, they are currently using a discard strategy right now!

>zebedee is a kike

Attached: XtnUn1U.gif (400x300, 1.04M)

Part 3!!! Of Based-Bellagio's ground breaking Mini-saga.
>part 1 was the ground floor, intro to the meme and the history
>part 2 was the radical conspiracy theories behind the meme
>part 3 is the grand Montage of CIAniggery, MKULTRA techniques that MAKE you a NPC

The NPC meme terrifies the establishment because THEY treat us as NPC goyim.

The CIA can reprogram and make you a NPC with drugs, movies, shock treatment, torture and many other methods..
Part 3
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

YouTube is censoring NPC videos and Accounts!
Yet the Jews will say SOROS made it.... ,

These fucking retards I'm tired of this shit
> Romans 10:4
>For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
Paul literally said (more than once at that), that Jesus came to end the fucking jews, their laws and culture and stabilish a new religion.

You can say that christianity nowdays is a jew weapon or anything like that. But at first it was supposed to be the end of jews

Attached: 06950bdde2b057ec4e0c2b3a317d67b0.jpg (403x480, 46K)

the biggest mistake that most anons make is comparing christians to "jews" the original christians WERE jews, the modern day jews aren't jews
>Revelation 2: 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

they are pretenders to the throne, sons of Satan/lucifer, who've blessed THEIR adam-Antichrist, and committed treason against the most high

are you trying to hack OP without administrator privileges?

Jews of then were not the Jews of today. They didn’t all start calling themselves Christian until after Christ was dead, up until that point the difference was meaningless.

murder self

Attached: 4841.png (776x749, 517K)

Shame on you.

Attached: ML.jpg (525x456, 108K)

Heres the fun thing about "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." It also means "As others do unto you, so they want done unto themselves."

Tons of meme flag kike shills operating a SLIDE THREAD.
SAGE SAGE SAAAAAGE lads

Attached: 1521607179889.png (1500x1500, 926K)

>Pharisaical kvetching intensifies!

You and me both brother! You and me both!

Attached: christianity2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

no one cares