This song brought me to tears

Dunno what to say, except RIP Mother England.
youtube.com/watch?v=70y9i5i-LtU
This song was sung at the latest protest, but as usual, just crickets from the media.

Attached: eng.jpg (576x416, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpDpegtlSkY
youtube.com/watch?v=xVaPwdgezWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1 post by this ID
>2nd post
It's like you're fucking retarded or something. Try to stay with the tour, faggot.

Attached: 3027.jpg (254x341, 18K)

he's flooding all threads with this crap, bot obviously, just report him

Thank you for the head's up, and cheers. Do these people actually get paid for this? What a sad fucking existence, if so.

Please, people, help me understand what is going on. This whole situation is very bad. :-(

Gif related OP. Stop being a faggot.

Attached: Unknown.gif (320x180, 1.28M)

Brits are the single biggest reason the world is like it is today. Through their empire the created the logistics for the banking classes to take complete control over society. Fuck em

Gay, very very gay
OP is a legit faggot

i know people are mad at OP but that last line really hit hard :(

Get fucked, cunt. My own country is staring down both barrels of being fucked by Third-Worlders, as is yours, and you had better pull your head out of your ass and stop the anti-brother bullshit if either of us are to survive. This is not a fucking joke.

Attached: 1388124608804.jpg (1374x805, 476K)

England is one of my mother countries, and its demise is hitting me hard. Just listen to the song. I don't even have a meme for how sad that is.

this is now a neofolk thread

youtube.com/watch?v=TpDpegtlSkY

Attached: Ξ—istoria.jpg (300x300, 20K)

i mean, the stuff about the kids just fucking hurts, man. the west is dying. but all the stuff about tommy robinson is pretty cringe lol

Illiterate yodeling dismissed.

Attached: 1531121544060.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

lol your ass. Either stand up on your hind legs, or get out of the way.

OH TOMMY TOMMY

Attached: 1531163663172.png (464x522, 307K)

>flag
Changkoro detected

lol fuck off, what are you doing faggot? posting songs originally written by jews but with "alt-right" lyrics now?

Attached: Some+men+just+want+to+see+the+world+burn_5fe68b_6127911.jpg (480x625, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xVaPwdgezWI