Marine barracks bombing

redpill me, Jow Forums. redpill me hard.

Attached: 300marines.jpg (1024x856, 140K)

Mossad false flag. This is why that tweet was so amazing and Pompeo mentioning it during his press conference made my ears perk up.

Attached: 1539814171614.jpg (3755x5759, 2.63M)

In 1982 Israel invaded Lebanon and President Reagan sent 1800 marines to Beirut to act as peace keepers. Israel resented the interference and used the US presence to commit a False Flag operation that killed 242 marines.

The purpose was to align the US with Israel and create animosity toward Arab world.

Beirut was the Paris of the Mideast

June 6, 1982 - Israel attacks Syria ( destroying Syria's air force and defense systems ).

Israel now invades Lebanon and massacres 30,000 civilians. The Jews surrounded Beirut and were on the verge of annihilating 75,000 more when a cease fire was reached.

Israel shells Beirut and destroys their rail and air transportation systems

August, 1982 - Reagan steps in and tells Arafat if he withdraws to Tunis the US will protect their families.

Reagan sends in 800 U.S. Marines to help evacuate the 14,000 PLO from Lebanon after which the marines leave.

Two weeks after the marines leave Ariel Sharon unleashes his fury on the PLO families.

The PLO's families are massacred

Israel sends in their Christian Lebanese militia and they kill 5,000 women and children in the Sabra and Shantila refugee camps.

September 1982, a MNF from the US, France and Italy arrive. The U.S. sends in 1800 marines to Beirut and they set up in temporary barracks at the Beirut airport.

The marines stop Sharon's bloodshed and the Jews decide to teach America a lesson.

April 18, 1983, the Mossad, through it's Hamas, explode a large car bomb at the US embassy in Beirut, killing 17 US marines.

Reagan shells refugees

During Israel's 1982 invasion Beirut's half a million citizens flee to the suburbs. Israel's Washington lobbyist talked President Reagan into joining the slaughter and Reagan has the USS New Jersey fire on the suburbs where the refugees were fleeing.

October 23,1983 -- 241 Marines died when a truck packed with explosives blew up a Marine barracks at Beirut International Airport. At the same moment a similar explosion blew up a French military barracks a few kilometers away, killing 56 French troops. It was confirmed Israel knew of the attacks and suspected they engineered both of them.

The marines refused Israel's medical assistance.

Israel's Prime Minister

The general Israeli attitude about the Americans was : "Hey, they wanted to stick their nose into this Lebanon thing, let them pay the price."

February 1984, New Jersey fired almost 300 shells at Druze and Syrian positions in the Bekka Valley east of Beirut. Some 30 of these massive projectiles rained down on a Syrian command post, killing the general commanding Syrian forces in Lebanon and several other senior officers.

This was the heaviest shore bombardment since the Korean War.

February 26, 1984 the US Marines leave Lebanon to ships offshore.

Israel withdraws on June 1985.

Pentagon Analyst Dr. Beter's

November 3, 1982 ...I reported that the Marines had been sent there to become the focus of a major incident. The Mossad is to arrange for a number of our Marines to be killed in an incident that will be blamed on the Arabs! This will be used to inflame American public opinion to help lead us into war, including ultimately nuclear war.

This. It's apart of the lying "muh Iran state sponsored terrorism" narrative too.

What did Pompeo say?

cucked trump pimps out his daughter for kike gold

Attached: (((trump))).png (600x628, 185K)

No, it's not about Iran. It's about sending the Israelis a message.

Attached: 1539083272029.jpg (1393x2290, 1.11M)

whoa, really gonna vote for hillary now

>Mossad false flag
Proofs?

>The purpose was to align the US with Israel and create animosity toward Arab world.
Because that totally had never happened prior to that.

Oh I thought we were talking about the Khobar bombing (which is falsely attributed to Iran.)

We're talking about the Marine barracks bombing that happened in Lebanon 1980s. Isn't that falsely blamed on Iran/Hezbollah though?

The worst Arab terrorist producing country in the Middle East is wahhabi Saudi Arabia and they're our 2nd BFF

Attached: Saudi-Arabia-Wahhabism.jpg (610x394, 265K)

Wrong. Those "Saudi terrorists" were all recruited by Israel.

yea, proofs

bump

220 Marines, 18 US Navy, 3 US Army, and a military working dog.

uss liberty ?

DA JOOZ /thread XD PRAISE KEK SHADLY

either iran or israel telling usa to fuck off

Welp, FUCK THEM. We need to nuke Israel and the faster the better.

Iran tacitly supporting the Islamic Jihad(Early Hezbollah under a different name, same folks).. they wanted to send America packing and that's exactly what Reagan did

should have bombed the crap out of beirut

>Iran
I hope an Iranian bombs your house in israel

>redpill me on X

bump

Smells like an Israeli false flag to me...

my penis farted.

OK. Fiat currency is worthless and the shambolic system it props up will collapse within a few decades. The resultant war will be the worst experience of your life, and it will last for the rest of your life. If you're lucky you'll die before seeing everything you still somehow care about destroyed. It's too late to stop it and there is absolutely no doubt it will happen. IDK or care what that has to do with lebanon past the point that nothing matters in any way and the only thing the future holds for any of us is misery and horror. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get to see the Middle East disappear in nuclear fire before we kick off. There you go, there's the connection I guess