Pol - This is your leader??

yahoo.com/news/white-supremacist-richard-spencer-accused-231447139.html

“I’m famous and you are not! I’m important and you are not!” the white nationalist leader would sometimes tell her when he was angry, she claimed in the divorce filings.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 4.55.43 PM.png (1151x513, 259K)

Well his wife is a Jew so...

tradcons redpill the hard way

Glow in the dark niggers should never marry mossad

cringe, but redpilled

"Leader"? "Your leader"? What the fuck are you talking about? Does this look like a fucking golf club to you? He's been a kike-worshipping Jewess-breeding fag apologist from day one. He is accomplished nothing of significance, he has not ever been significant on here in all the five years of me visiting Jow Forums, how fucking pathetic are you mongrel tards to keep latching on to your failed Manchurians in this way? Seriously, you should kill yourself, and you should take Reuben McStrawman there right along with you.

Ok so you agree with me but can't understand sarcasm. Typical Kraut. It's really your only defect.

>Sarcasm
Next you'll tell me I don't see your witty irony? Of course that piece of shit is a nigger in people skin, no contest; but whoever told you that this guy influences Jow Forums somehow was just as much of one.

>Sarcasm
>leader

It's really not that hard.

He called you out, kike!

IQ of this board has gone way down. You just plain suck bro.

The cheapest form of humor does not take IQ, and nobody believes this tired "joke" excuse you niggers pull on accusations when caught out. Just pack and leave if you can't handle standards; the place may be full of Amerimutts, but there's no reason for it to look like your shithole country does.

Thank you for the support though, really.

Holy fuck you are stupid.

The right approach would be to simply refute that he's not a leader of any sort let alone of this board. My post was meant to make him look like a fool you retard.

fake news. Spencer would never fuck a woman.

lol

based

Attached: rs.jpg (992x1061, 727K)

Who? Advertising is against the rules.

> her babysitter, who Spencer called a “fucking sub-mediocre human being”

Attached: smilelaugh.jpg (798x798, 99K)

>“I’m famous and you are not! I’m important and you are not!”
Where's the lie?

>The only language women understand is violence
That edge

>roastie being dishonest in divorce
shocking

>Jow Forums
>having leaders
Is shitposting a hobby or something? You need an exorcism.

Spencer is a shill. Everybody knows this.

/pol doesn't have a leader you brainwashed liberal cunt

Attached: 40l48h1mbwl11.jpg (960x320, 55K)