I had to stop lurking eventually to ask something, but should this even be a minor concern...

I had to stop lurking eventually to ask something, but should this even be a minor concern? I know they have threatened the same thing but what IF they actually do something?

Attached: 44638283_548638618920631_8150883664700375040_o.jpg (1059x1276, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowban.eu/puellavulnerata
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, we predicted this would happen years ago

fukin please, they're too scared to hold a gun

>liberal goes to shoot a 'facist'
>realizes they don't own a gun

no, theres no concern. the internet tends to blow out of proportion the magnitude of things. there are almost no hardcore liberal fuckheads.

Nah, those morons gave up their guns.

>everyone else pls start shooting cause I just like bitching but I dont want to be arrested and have to give up starbucks lattes and netflix

or maybe they finally realizes they are the fascist

Violence is plebien.

>until the CIA actually uses it as a divide and conquer tactic and begins launching professional terrorist attacks using liberal patsys

Attached: 1531022390153.gif (448x252, 2.84M)

funny call someone a Goy get banned unless a delete a tweet,
(Calling for violence against a group of people) I know right
But this is fine........That's why I quit giving them content

Attached: vg.png (302x220, 110K)

Oh you should be extremely concerned about andre@ and the 27 people who liked his/her/xer/xe's tweet

>I have to ask myself, am I on the right side of history?

just sitting here wishin a commie would

Attached: 1529970924546.jpg (750x748, 117K)

This is sad and desperate.

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-23 Your Twitter account has been locked - 4beehomes gmail com - Gmail.png (426x749, 38K)

>fascist gun store refuses sale due to mental instability
>literally shaking with anger

Attached: heres your scalp.jpg (1361x1377, 375K)

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-23 Case# 79241989 Appealing a locked account - Kitten_Punch [ ref _00DA0K0A8 _500 (1466x362, 26K)

Please

Attached: ctr_image_tumblr_Im_with_her_now.jpg (271x277, 13K)

faggot

Still waiting...

Lol some stupid keyboard warrior telling other keyboard warriors to sacrifice their freedoms by committing murder on innocent people

Nobody is gonna do shit

I literally cant fuckin wait

desu I've been hard up for a liberal to start a fight with me for months now. I don't hide my power level but it just won't happen.

>fascists want to indiscriminately kill people because of a label
>we can't let people kill people
>let's kill people we label as fascists

It would bring meaning to my life, let them bring it on

Nothing will happen. They say these things as another control freak element- they want others to do it for them. IE- "everyone should," yet they'll be in the back of the line if they show up at all.

They have no leadership capacity, are completely self absorbed, and are only ever capable of doing things in a mob. The last part only occurs if they are able to organize, which entirely falls upon other people doing it for them thanks to the first point.

They will scream and cry, but nothing will get done, and those that DO go out and do it will likely be lone wolves driven to psychosis because their world view was shattered so fantastically.

>what IF they actually do something?
Notice how it does not actually do anything, how it's trying to get other people to do it for it. They are not going to do shit.

>"Hey let's fucking destroy monitary wealth and creat an open society!"
>"Remove all personal assets and redistribute it equally"
>"Let's make a goverment which will forcefully enforce the communist principles among the working class!"
>"I mean the working class will love this right??"

>Vote in a man who said he will rid the country of the barbaric communist.
>Be Germany 1932
>Pic Related

Does this woman never read up on the weimar republic?

Attached: daddy!!.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

Why is a tranny trying to start gun fights?

>inb4 she doesn't get banned

Attached: Twitter Integrity.jpg (1200x753, 144K)

>wanna prepare for the civil war with fascist and nationalists
>try to get a gun so i can learn how to shoot and load a gun properly
>need fire arm training, a fire arm registration permit, and a 2 week delay for a background check
>get cucked by my own guncontrol laws

Say when, you first. This country is full of vets who are just waiting for the time to come that we can play patriots vs. antifa

I bet the ones who say this shit are the same "literally shaking" people when the election results came out. The only right come back is "do it faggot"

Leave it to a leftist to wait until someone else does the work for them.
>go vote
>kill fascists
>stop dating whites
>not me though. I have other important things to do.

Attached: 1538970472195.jpg (450x800, 244K)

I'll shoot back you nigger, you act like I haven't been waiting for shit to pop off since 2015.

tranny jew with a pedo swirl on xer face

Civilians too. People like them should really look into what happened in Spain. When shit hit the fan, the fascists there went from literal whos with 1% of the vote to a massive militia, basically overnight.

Fucking stupid Bolsheviks baka, they think that since we backed up the Soviets that they ever win civil wars with nationalists

That's Leftists in a nutshell. In the "Give up your guns" shill threads there's inevitably a comment like "wait until they shoot you in your stupid head." Not "I'm going to shoot you in your stupid head." The Leftist always wants someone else to do SOMETHING on their behalf. If they were willing to do it themselves, they wouldn't be a Leftist.

I believe the meme that there are conservatives just waiting for the day to march on the lefties.

The left has no chance in this scenario.

They're usually just a step below hardcore IRL. Once they get on the Internet, they show their true feelings.

>but should this even be a minor concern?
Report her to the fbi, and move on. Report her to twitter also, but I know they won't do anything. You can @FBI to get their attention.

Attached: puellavulnerata shooting bastards.jpg (540x297, 115K)

Nah, I know some lefties that are big into guns and they fucking hate liberals too.

The FBI is on their side lmao have you been hibernating the past 2 years?

After their most devoted Antifa members are getting btfo'ed in the street by chads.
Antifa ruled by the street cred of their European counterparts. But all American and british Antifa is is soiboys and trannys. Once they gave the game away by showing how weak they truly are. They are only a threat, just like a tantrum having 2 year old is a threat. And the chads put them in their place.
So the threat of "escalation" to them picking up guns is bullshit and mindless autistic screeching.

UNHINGED
N
H
I
N
G
E
D

Yep.... Checked out the account... Something isn't right.

To be fair, I don't usually go around talking shit about niggers and jews in real life either....

so, why hasn't she started shooting?

Soon as they start shooting I'm jumping the border and seeking a glorious death in battle. Bringing nothing but my favorite knife.

How do I know this is legit? It could be alt-right larping. Alt-right faggots do that a lot.

Every time.

Attached: 83B6D849-7628-45B8-8D0F-55AF3466B42A.png (750x748, 1.61M)

Sorry, bitch. We have all of the "freedom sticks".

>the left go shooting whites
>end up shooting leftist whites
this must be some kind of pottery

why are white people so cringey?

>Soon as they start shooting I'm jumping the border and seeking a glorious death in battle. Bringing nothing but my favorite knife.

Insurgent, eh? Here, I'll give you a lift.

Attached: 330px-Umschlagplatz_loading.jpg (330x235, 28K)

Check the account yourself, it seems legit especially with the shit it tweets / retweets.

We shoot back and we're much better shots. Soon these people are going to suck dry the tit of human kindness and idiotic rhetoric like this will end almost instantly.

Attached: 1469218237826.jpg (960x640, 54K)

A stronk woman begging all the "totally equal to her" men to start killing people for no reason. Color me surprised. Women's rights were a mistake.

Attached: rlmsad.jpg (500x280, 35K)

Is that pic real and did he get fired?

DO IT FAGGOT
LIGHT THIS FUCKING POWDER KEG

I called her a dumb bitch and she blocked me. Reminder that these people have panic attacks going outside.

Attached: 1540008119358.png (585x470, 25K)

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD. Otherwise, shut the fuck up you commie faggot. Stop getting my hopes up.

Al Queda are the true heroes of all transsexuals

Yeah, he got reported for the first one. It got taken down. No suspension, no ban.

I joined in reporting him for the second one, reiterating his message from the previous one that he was made to take down. It also only got taken down, after being left up for many hours after being reported. No suspension, no ban.

This is not just a threat of violence, this is not an edgy joke, this is incitement to violence and to violent rebellion. He's specifically, explicitly, and seriously calling for others to commit murder and wage a civil war in the USA. This is not just against the rules, it's a serious crime. Allowing him to repeat the message, and allowing it to stay up, with no consequences for her account, is effectively an endorsement.

Not even a shadowban. He's politically aligned with Twitter, so he gets to say these things as much as he wants. It's their message:
shadowban.eu/puellavulnerata

We need to bring this to the attention of the authorities. Not only should he go to prison for this, but people at Twitter should as well. They're clearly exercising editorial control, and are therefore responsible for the content of the messages on their platform.

Twitter, rather than staying in its ostensible lane as a for-profit, publicly-traded company, is a political organization engaged in treason against the USA. Its employees, its contractors, its corporate officers, its shareholders can and should, subject to investigation of their particular roles in creating this situation, be held responsible for these criminal activities.

i tought those people were against guns and mass shootings n shit

Awesome, I pray for the start of a civil war every day. Im going to kill so many jews.

You are a whiny faggot. We will say whatever the fuck we want.

the party that cant decide what bathroom to use vs the party of a billion bullets..
the war will last about 5 minutes

Attached: 35-tYFVY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 11K)

This is exactly what we want them to do

Leftists chimp out, then our government can take them out completely and legally

Attached: pFZ5kQ7.gif (499x499, 45K)

So I shoot SJW, antifa and PC cultist?

I cant wait to be deputized.

>An immediate call to violence
Oh hey look, this isn't covered by the 1st

Not if they're the only ones with the guns and they're shooting the "crazy, backwards, racist, DANGEROUS, right-wingers".

Ok now define fascist
>Everyone who isn't my political party

"i have a reason to stop fascists"
hahah woh their niigggger

Don't like who get's elected and that other people have opposing views.

Use violence to change that!!

That would just start an organic genocide of the leftists. There's no way lefties win a civil war. Plenty of ways to start one but not for them to win.

Feminist NPC: orange man bad; shoot duh Nazis
*sees black Trump supporter*
*system error*

It is the only way that has worked historically.

you cant even predict where your fucking planes go mate

>start shooting the facists now
Shes a champ for cutting to the front of the line to get shot. These liberals are okay in my book, after they get shot of course for being fascists.

Freedom of speech always has limits. Most of them start with "inciting". If a mob boss orders a hit, that's not a free speech issue. Freedom of speech is about freedom to share information and discuss ideas, not freedom to declare hostile allegiance without having that allegiance be taken seriously, or tell others to commit crimes without being punished for attempting to cause those crimes to be committed.

The Left has gotten too comfortable controlling the courts, especially the Supreme Court. With enough money, they could always take it up to a level where one of their infiltrators could throw out the real law, but that's over now. Time to start rounding them up.

Once we agree that someone needs to be suppressed, all we have left is a quibble over who the suppressor and suppressee are going to be. Why should transgenders and open gays not be suppressed as opposed to "fascists"?

By "fascists" is she referring to conservatives who in comparison to Dems vote for smaller government and larger individual liberty? Or is she referring to dems that vote for big government, reduction of individual rights of speech and armament, higher taxes, and for politicians and corporations to enforce their own definitions and control of "hate speech", thus silencing a group of people for their opinions? Because I have to say, if she is referring to conservatives then I think she needs to redefine what "fascism" means, or maybe use a different term. Oh wait, is this Andre a "he" or "she" or "xe" and should I be fined or imprisoned if I guess the pronoun wrong? Hmmm, I better be careful or I might get punched! The word stupid doesn't even properly describe these people, they deny reality. So maybe liar would be a better term?

Its my right and duty to kill tyrants and to incite my fellow citizens to do the same.

goddamn lol

Stop with the fucking twitter screencaps of irrelevant lunatics.

Anybody else remember the multiple virtue signalling photo ops of people giving away their rifles to law enforcement? Kek

LMAO

They opened fires on a congressional baseball game
And unlaoded into a concert crowd in Vegas.
Their will be no civil war.

Whites will either remain dominant or be discriminated against. Nothing else

hahahaahaaa!

fucking lol

Attached: download.png (204x247, 10K)

Be armed at all times.

Judging by their account: Anyone who opposes open borders.

around faggots never relaggots

One side has all the guns the other side can’t figure out which bathroom to use ...you sure you want to play that hand ...

but the left is the more violent, don't forget that.

One time I successfully appealed a ban without providing my phone number
I sent them a message saying I was an undocumented immigrant and I was too afraid to get a phone in case it can be used to trace and deport me
I got unbanned. I shit you not.

It's just a Puritan chimpout. They seem to happen every hundred years or so.