Be me

>Be me
>Irish traveller
>Woah, liberals are so progressive. They are looking out for blacks and queers
>on liberal websites online when the subject of irish travellers are brought up
>"well, I'm not a racist or anything but they are all scum who steal"

Attached: 11342342342.png (622x554, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LO-Adcb8yRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and leaave litter everywere, fuck u potato nigger fucks if you cunts ever tried parking anywere near me i swear to god i would burn your fucking nans caravan down while you slept. cunt.

So who did you steal the laptop from?

youtu.be/LO-Adcb8yRQ

Line up with the progressives, Tinker.
And you will die with them.

Choose

Yeah, you say that but in reality if you did that I would come back to your house at 3 in the morning with a knocked lorry and ram it straight through your living room. Lol
Bought it actually

Why would I line up with them when they hate me? It seems they don't allow hate on anyone else just us. I hate progressives.

How are you gonna know who did it you thick paddy cunt. i wouldnt leave a fucking business card, id roll up on a bike, light the fucking thing, throw it and cycle off into the night.

Wtf even are Irish travelers? All the images on Google are whored up kids smoking cigs

Attached: nintchdbpict000296830420.jpg (721x960, 61K)

Did you not learn anything from the book, "Animal Farm"? The first thing progressives do when they get into power is to turn on their own people.

They only say nice things about minority and oppressed groups when they are weak and looking for votes. If your people had a large enough voting bloc, they would trip over their tongues trying to pander to you.

>He thinks we are spark out asleep
I'd find out, carrot cuck and I'd stick a lorry in your kitchen

I was thinking that to bw honest. Using bastards,

The only saving grace is that when they get into power, the right wingers get to see the left wingers get all excited about how things are going to get better... and they don't get any better for the left-wing voters that put them into office. The only ones that benefit are -- surprise -- the ones that got voted into office!

And we look from pig to human, and from human to pig, and can't tell which is which.

Every time someone defends pikeys they haven't met any. Then people meet some, and are shocked at how uniformly disrespectful of other people's property, space, nostrils etc they are. Awful, go back to Ireland by walking on the sea floor with no breathing equipment please.

your funny, just out of curiosity what would you do if i just sat far enough away out of sight pinging off ball bearings with a slingshot?

Irish people are the lowest of the low

And here you sit behind your keyboard being disrespectful of their property, their space, etc. Contempt breeds contempt.

Well, the ones near me:

Stole furniture from the local pub
Had their kids throw salt and pepper and vinegar into the kids play area when asked to leave for being pissed
Left a mountain of trash on the land they invaded when they left
Did the "your going to get a visit from my kids" routine and fucked up the local shop

#notAll

Call the police and get your fingerprints off the ball bearings.

You're right. I like you.

Irish Gypsies

fuck i didn't think of that, ill clean them and wear gloves. cheers. now go kill yourself

>irish traveller

Attached: 3b9.png (957x900, 879K)

>knocked lorry
Not really helping your case there

Nah. I'd rather keep shitting up england. I love fly tipping rubbish and making a mess so you have to pay for it lol.

Dealt with too many of them. They have an area outside Fort Worth in White Settlement. Bunch of scammers.

Yeah, a lorry that has been knocked ( involved in an accident ). Cheap to buy ;^)

Yeah, they are american ones. I seen a video on yputube where an actual traveller (irish one) was working over there in new jersey doing tarmac and he had a ride on tarmac roller and some mexican tried to rob it. They chased him, lol. It was hilarious.

They just cant help themselves

Whats your opinion of that scum who got stabbed with the screwdriver he came to rob that old mans house with?

And the trash who kept putting up thousands of pounds worth of flowers on his fence?

That didn't do a lot to give a positive image.

D'ye like dags?

In all fairness he shouldn't have been robbing that old man

but you are scum ... you turn up to somewhere you can park, often someones property or a public space, then just dump all your shit, steal from shops, cause trouble, rip people off, eat local wildlife, and on and on, you respect fuck all and wonder why people cant stand you, fuck off back to appleby with your shit nags.

Exactly. Why would you want to line up with those two-faced liberal cunts when you could be robbing and assaulting them at every opportunity? Fuck them. Tbh travellers are fine as long as they don't target decent, working people. Let the progressive cunts suffer ye instead.

Very true. Liberals need to be punished for their slyness.

Why don't travellers and roma feel ashamed of themselves for stealing from people / shitting everything up with trash? Don't you guys have some kind of desire to join the human race deep down inside?

Ashamed of what? I don't give a shit about your politics, your laws and I dont give a shit about you. I have my own laws, not some made up government shit.

But with that attitude, how can you expect to be respected?

>ITT: Epic bants
I will allow it.

Would you even respect us? I don't think you would. You're only a countryman at the end of the day. We have our own world.

Ashamed of the fact that your existence is contrary to all that is decent. You can claim to not give a shit about civilization, but what would you parasite off if everyone lived like you? The earth would be a giant toilet ball aka India if that were the case. Any human being with real actual pride cares about not being little more than a shitstain on planet earth.

*Toilet bowl

>Be Irish
>Be a retarded faggot who can't grow potatoes
>Starve to death because can't into basic farming then flood America with your retarded kids
>200 years later claim you actually built America

Oh yes, the countrymans way of life is decent. Molesting children and abusing drugs. The world would be a lot better if you all lived like us

Travellers are scum because:
>pull their children out of school at an early age, crippling their future
>resolve feuds with violence like savages
>are malnurished and malnurish their children because they left education early and know nothing about health and hygiene
>dont pay their fair share of tax
>ignorantly live on other people's land
>steal from local businesses and extort local businesses
>known for muggings, animal cruelty

Are they real “gypsies” like the ones in mainland Europe?

>resolve fueds with violence like savages
>what is ww1, ww2
>what is any war in human history
wew

So you complaining you get no respect when you give none. You complaining that people say you fuck places up and then saying you dont care and want them to pay for it cleaning.
I think I see your problem.

Those romanian gypsies are genuine brainlets. I have them dossing for me doing manual labour. I know we're bad but those bastards would rob the eye out of your head
Your society made me anti social

Civilization has a lot of room to improve, but it would fall apart completely if we all lived like you. And don't pretend that your cousins the Roma aren't also kings of trafficking children. Lots of criminals need to get gassed, my friend.

True
My neighbour and I got into an argument over noise at night so I fired twenty doodlebug bombs over the back fence and gassed his children

>cousins
Nah mate. No relatives of mine
kek. Did you have a license for them?

>be traveller
>turn up and steal peoples shit
>people hate you for stealing
>justify stealing because they hate you.
Seriously though. The pikeys pretend to give off this noble traveller cuture identity but in reality all they do is rip off old peoples savings by doing a shit job of tarmacking their driveway.

Believe it or not that is rarely the case anymore. I know an awful lot of travellers that have properly registered companies.

>comparing a feud between two familes to a war
Wew
Try addressing the argument instead if dismissing it with bullshit logic. Give me an honest answer. Do you think the children raised in a caravan site is healthy? If you are really a traveller, you must be aware of the health problems and education problems. Do you expect government handouts to address this? Do you think peoples tax should accommodate your lifestyle?

Youve probably never even met an Irish person you fat cunt.

>Your society made me anti social
Why be here then? Its your problem pal. Stop blaming the place you fuck up.

I think it is healthy, yeah. They aren't going to get introduced to drugs on a caravan site. They're safe in their own community. As for education, yeah it's good but is it going to feed you? A travellers priorities lie elsewhere. No, and no. I don't expect anything from the government. I don't vote, I don't follow up on whats happening in politics.

Where else would I go? It is my home

>Traveller
>Can read, write and has internet access
Yeah, no, I don't believe you

Attached: Gab.jpg (1000x563, 63K)

How can I prove? Give me something to say and I will vocaroo it.

Well?

You sure showed him

Even liberals know what pieces of dog shit your kind are *spit*

>I don't follow up on whats happening in politics.
>Posts on Jow Forums
checks out

Would you even class this as traditional polotics? I certainly wouldn't

What are a travellers priorities then?
Without an education, you are crippled for opportunities. I understand that education to a very high degree should not be required, but learning to read and write, and getting to the lowest common denominator is vital to be compatible with the society you want to be treated with respect by. I think it is not giving a child a fair chance at deciding what they want in life. What if you have a child and when they are 18, they dont want to be a traveller? They cant just leave, they are crippled by the culture they are raised in.

That's rich coming from a feckless vagabond.

>feckless vagabond
fucking kek

I actually was in school until I finished secondary. A lot of traveller children go to school to learn to read and then there is a lot that don't. I don't think I should tell other people whheter they put their child into school or not.
You greasy, dirty mexican spic fuck. Don't you EVER raise your voice to me again.

So you're happy to pick and choose what aspects of society you wish to opt in to, but when it comes to paying your way you want nothing to do with it? Sounds about right.

I didn't actually choose, my mother and father told me to go, so I did. I hated school.

irish travellers are not white. you're a nigger and you know it.

blacker than you tyrone

no shit.

Attached: 1512339558083s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

>I don't think I should tell other people whheter they put their child into school or not
So you think its okay for parents to decide that their child will not get an education?

Kek, this ugly mick-gypsy bastard thought he was going to earn sympathy points from ignorant Americans. Instead he got btfo and had his subhumanity exposed. You wish you looked even close to John Travolta kek.

Yeah. It is none of my business what they do
I actually go over to America and Canada during the spring and summer seasons and I tarmac your drives, or as you retards call it "blacktop". The black is on top of your wife at home, kek

Attached: 1512839188384.gif (220x190, 1.04M)

>Irish
The niggers of Western Europe
But atleast they changed. Shitty Skinnies can’t change

By that logic you're fine with mass child abuse since its not your problem or your child, and nobody should care.
So why do you expect equal treatment? Why should I respect your lifestyle and give a shit if you are discriminated against, if you dont care about anyone else?

You aren't "Irish". You're a fucking gypsy.

Attached: 4102.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Reading this thread made me smile, true British culture right here, this is the diversity I can believe in

Shutup pikey

Its open season on whites user, and your the lowest hanging fruit. The system is our enemy and I respect any white that still has the balls to commit crime. Rob steal and defraud to your hearts content my friend. All that I ask is that you target governments, corporations, churches, Jews, Degenerates and non Europeans.

Attached: Domnall Duck.png (2268x2268, 193K)

Trouble is, they dont.
They fuck things up for normal working people.
Much like heroin addicts who just steal anything they see and dont give a shit about anyone but themselves.

The Irish potato famine was a hoax to cover up a British orchestrated genocide.

Attached: IMG_8180.gif (797x968, 133K)