This is what justice looks like

Attached: 20140201_USM980_0.png (1190x774, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh, Mexicans ≠ Native Americans. That's like suggesting that all current blacks in South Africa are native to South Africa, which is factually incorrect.

agreed. let's give mexico back to the aztecs.

Feed us, OP.

Attached: 02298658-35B6-44EE-9A89-B41E6ADC3EF7.jpg (248x250, 27K)

why would you save this low res trash?

Attached: food stamps.jpg (720x725, 218K)

Utah and Colorado are still ours. You can have the rest of the Southwest though.

Include Northern Arizona with that. Grand Canyon is worth keeping

Got it from Google just now and couldn’t find the hi res one. Thanks, this one’s going in my shitskin compilation. Yep.

FUCK YOU GRINGOYIM! THIS IS OUR LAND!

Nothing a good ethnic cleansing can’t fix.

wtf is a pre-1848 border? the usa joined texas in 1845, so wtf is that? when mexico gave up and signed the treaty "allowing" texas to become part of the usa? fuck off with that. texas was its own country for 10 years before they let the usa join.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Texas

Is this the power of Monsanto Bt Corn?

Mexicans don't seem to care about the natives they killed? When will Mexicans go back to Spain?

so what if all wayward Mexicans north and east of that line moved south of it and all whites moved out what would the demographics of the new "pre-1848" America look like?

I can't wait for the race war

i am so sick of living among these literal animals

are there really that many spics in oregon and washington? i thought they were pretty white

yea both are sanctuary states

they came up for cheap fruit/berry picking labor and started breeding like rats.

More than that. They seem to conveniently forget that most of the Mexicans who lived in the territories we purchased after the war stayed in America and were granted American citizenship. Like 90% of them. Never forget who did this to us. We voted to stop it decades ago. Pop 196 would have defunded all state services for illegals and a kike judge and the leftest governor overturned it as soon as it was passed. It's a big part of why he hot impeached and run out of office.

Attached: 1531214937566.png (500x941, 234K)

then fuck justice.

whats happening is basically people are settling into their preferred geographical settings

Mexicans in the dry lands and southern california, that is where they thrive and where they are from

blacks in the south, same reasoning

whites in the north because were the only ones that can handle the cold and not kill ourselves or go crazy, but that is slowly changing

soon a northern wall will be needed

balkanization is only a matter of time at this point, whether by law or by racial flight

¡Dios mío! Dos goblinas gigantes

Attached: Massimo.jpg (800x529, 43K)

This is what a welfare state looks like.