Biggest troll in history

Bagahhahahahahhhahahahhhhahah

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1054874705491120133?s=21

Attached: 718AAFAB-B5FE-43BC-958C-425519628A0C.jpg (1125x2436, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/6078247/Humour-is-an-act-of-aggression.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=oVruEq-Gupk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whoa..good one, Norm

Its real

>link

Attached: decc88ef9a4f28ef0e92d4d430efd162f2aeb3a3.jpg (960x540, 57K)

«And proud»

Just give us Trump please, you dont desserve him!

Why would you want a nazi homophobic racist?

Hahahaha dude its hilarious, the Republicans are outright admitting they're just using the Democrat playbook from like 5-10 years earlier.

FAHKIN BASTE'D

NPC spotted. Oooo, and what, transphobic? xenophobic?

"Orange man bad!"

First of all, gays are mentally ill or they choose to be gay for attention.

Fascism isn’t a bad ideology, it only unites people and strength the country. Nazism ruined it when they went too far with this ideology, i don’t believe Trump is going far so no hes not a Nazi. Also the world would have been a much better place without the jews, you should have known that from the all red pilling. Go kys faggot.

>read comments
>it's just people going "REEEEEEEEEEEEE"
when will liberals admit they're hypocrites? at this point it feels like just dealing with a bunch of immature retards who just want to be right, but they know they're wrong, so they just cry instead of admitting they're wrong

Exactly lol

>Democrat playbook
everyone's playbook
kys

Attached: 1518963861473.jpg (479x426, 57K)

>Why would you want a nazi homophobic racist?

Attached: 1536932726337.png (490x586, 44K)

yaaaas

why the fuck is ed krassenstein faggot always the first reply

obviously you can pay Twitter for placement

6 more years :D

>6
10* Trump gets 3 terms

Sholom Rubashkin, the orthodox jew who Donald Trump personally exonerated, hired thousands of illegal workers to work in his kosher meat packing plant in Iowa.

Don't fall for Drumpf's zionist lies. He's just ramping up rhetoric because of the midterms.

Attached: images.jpg (320x158, 5K)

I honestly don't know what we did to deserve him

professional shill with added support from twitter

Attached: m250VvtfM.jpg (557x375, 36K)

Attached: LQ31.jpg (1844x1363, 482K)

the (((algorithim))) favors him.

jack dorsey and his band of commies shadowban most conservative accounts.

How’s the 24th month of the year treating you?

Lmfao now this fool is saying he agrees with obama. When are you idiots going to wake up and realize you've been fucking conned. Conned HARD.

Attached: 1510620307450.jpg (426x426, 68K)

Rubashkin rolled over like a log in water faggot but keep shilling that line it’s really working 100%

>Rubashkin
explain.

Jewishness has NOTHING to do with it. Jew or not, Sholom Rubashkin is one of the most extreme human traffickers in America today. They had him locked up, FINALLY! And Trump, our nationalist president who's definitely going to build the wall, let him fucking go, for no reason. So, how do his ACTIONS line up with his rhetoric on immigration?

I judge him by his actions, and it's looking like he's the opposite of what we wanted.

>The White House wrote the commutation was "encouraged by bipartisan leaders from across the political spectrum, from Orrin Hatch to Nancy Pelosi"

The NPC meme is dehumanizing. Stop.

Attached: 7324882374893279.jpg (1200x1309, 61K)

Bro you don't understand politics. It's take and give. Think about boiling a frog. The Dems and their illegal slave laborers are being slowly broken down bit by bit until there will be nothing left.

you forgot to say ORANGE MAN BAD....IMPEACH RUSSIA RUSSIA

Attached: 1538706954560.jpg (352x504, 45K)

>Bagahhahahahahhhahahahhhhahah
Look, I get that you are trying to be socially intimidating with the laughing stuff (for reasoning see telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/6078247/Humour-is-an-act-of-aggression.html) but it just looks silly around these parts of the internet. Cut it out please and write something worthwhile reading instead.

That said the tweet is hysterical, and Trump at his best!

Iowa used to be pretty much 100% white. Then a New York orthodox jew named Rubashkin (Sholom's dad) moved his kosher meat packing plant to Iowa, and trafficked in hundreds and hundreds, and over the years, thousands and thousands, of third world immigrant children to work in his kosher meat packing plant. The Rubashkin and his orthodox gang also worked their way into Iowa's media and their court system, and opened the floodgates there eventually.

But even with that, Sholom (who was now in charge of the meat plant after his faggot dad died) was eventually raided, and of course they were caught with hundreds of illegal immigrant children working for them. Anyways they ended up convicting him on bank fraud (because the illegal immigrant children would have been to spicy of a headline). Which was one TINY win for white people. Anyways, as soon as Donald Trump got the fucking chance, the SECOND he got the chance, he personally commuted the 27 year sentence of Sholom Rubashkin, which means he let him out of prison.

Shalom Rubashkin is one of the most notorious human traffickers responsible for aiding and abetting illegal immigrants in America. Oh, and you don't want to hear the rhetoric of Rubashkin and what his sect of orthodoxy thinks about white America. It's not good. Sorry to bust everyone's bubble. But Donald Trump is NOT the person he pretends to be.

Explain?

I feel bad for you. Rubashkin is the most notorious confirmed human traffickers in America. By give and take, do you mean that Trump is giving him head, and taking his throbbing orthodox jew cock up his ass? Because that's the only way you'd be right.

Possible, Very Possible. We shall see what he does with the border. If anything that move could show the deep state has significant power at the time and forced his hand or he is as you say.

I personally see him playing the worse good goy imaginable and everything thing he has done positive for the Jews has mostly backfired on them massively. I believe he only gives a shit about himself and restoring America to the old ways of his childhood and will do anything to achieve his goals.

Nobody does it better. That one mocking Barney Frank will always be my favorite though. The Ariana Huffington one was great too. So many lulz. All of the Democrats claimed to be anti-illegal immigration ten years ago because it was politically untenable to do otherwise. Now they've shifted the demographics and overton window so batshit far left they can openly push it. Obama also said he was againt gay marriage in 2008. Looking at the comments the leftists are all getting BTFO. Even Twatter spamming can't help them on this one.

orange man bad

Attached: 1540291771213.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

i made some ww2 themed pizza, anyone
hungry?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (4260x2920, 809K)

cringe

Obama is racist.

I knew you fags would make a thread about this when I saw that stupid tweet, unlike you hateful, racist, evil republican not all democrats agree with immigration, we just know how to deal with it together for better tomorrow. It's about treating people with dignity and respect, and coming up with comprehensive changes in policies dealing with immigration. Also that video shows how much smarter obama is compare to trump

Your are hysterical. The tweet is hilarious

Orange man bad. Pls validate my opinion.

Attached: 1539689593718 (1).jpg (408x431, 12K)

>you fags
>It's about treating people with dignity and respect

Attached: DmenG8VXgAEjWOi.jpg (1200x1200, 257K)

orange man bad, orange man nazi.
run = validate.exe
run validate.exe = success

>it's real
how can anyone with a brain refute Trump on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=oVruEq-Gupk

obama was such a fucking nigger. the lies he told, the agenda he concealed, rivals only a pure-blood kike

I think you answered your own question