What are some red pilled philosophers and schools of thought?

what are some red pilled philosophers and schools of thought?

Attached: 19471b9e7a23d84e9d46ac7f6e520ba0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N9c0-ZC-4-E
thedarkenlightenment.com/the-dark-enlightenment-by-nick-land/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Larry the cable guy

Attached: kanye.jpg (992x558, 35K)

based

They glow.

Attached: 1539640807973.jpg (350x350, 69K)

his best works
youtu.be/N9c0-ZC-4-E

Attached: mjhisterical.gif (160x120, 1.52M)

nassim nicholas taleb (PBUH)

Attached: 1540173621877.png (3472x3262, 3.44M)

Fuck off /leftypol/

>caring about philosophy must mean that someone is marixst
top kek

Really wish I could find an old video of his, the CIA niggers had it removed, was called "MIT niggers get BTFO"

philosophy in general is pretty redpilled, simply because the subject matter is usually reason itself
schopps gets a lot of flake because people thump his work "On women" all the time, ignoring that the rest of his works could have very well been titled "On Men"

Attached: 1534961917295.jpg (400x534, 50K)

>implying Marxists don’t circle jerk over that guy

Nietzsche, Aristotle, Schopenhauer, Rousseau, Hegel, Seneca, Machiavelli, Hobbes, Hume... By mere definition, the philosopher is red pilled (at least in pre-21th century times).
As for schools of thought, Stoicism is pretty red pilled (though I disagree with a number of things, the advices it gives are solid and essential to any functional human being).

Heidegger.

The only one you need know

Attached: imgs_touch.jpg (959x1439, 106K)

ty
kierkegaard was christian

hiter was pretty red pilled when he first met mussolini, hitler have mussolini some nietzche books

Adolf Hitler

Attached: 534DE3AF-EE5F-4484-826A-79590F5A0B0A.png (400x656, 588K)

Henry Ford - the jews are vermin edition

checked

He speaks of will, but knows nothing of it.

lmao that kant

Ford espoused Hitlers views on Jews before Hitler discovered them.
Both were right of course

Attached: some thoughts.jpg (620x330, 70K)

If you are looking for a contemporary philosopher you have nick land

thedarkenlightenment.com/the-dark-enlightenment-by-nick-land/

Nrx in general could also be relevant to the discussion .

Schopenhauer

Traditionalism, start by reading Guenon

Jow Forums types: Evola, Ragnar Redbeard
Right-wing-ish: Kant, Plato
At times: Nietzsche

this. except nietzche is kind of fucked up in ways

Yeah he’s always teetering on insanity but his books are beautiful and so inspiring. Great read for literally anyone (minus brainlets)

Anyone from the Frankfurt school

My uni has some courses offered about philosophers like Kant, Kierkegaard, or Nietzsche. Too good to be true for Canada though. The course content only covers abridged/edited/paraphrased/condensed/revised versions by various steins and bergs that just endorse individualism in the forms of the typical Canadian mindset (lgbtq type social liberalism). I suppose that doesn't really affect you but what I'm trying to say is that you aren't going to find what you're looking for OP if you just listen to what other people have to say about it, if thats what you were considering. I'd recommend you just read their translations online or at the library or something.

heidegger seems like a pretty good choice. He saw how horrific the world was going to be if we just constantly reduced everything down into its material components, the way science and industry does.

Heidegger saw that a world where people don't make room for the soul is not a world worth living in.

true
>a bunch of jews who want to subvert all of mankind
no thanks