Why do you still use self-checkout Jow Forums?

Why do you still use self-checkout Jow Forums?

Attached: 37093718_1727872697268656_7327923890192121856_n.jpg (620x960, 83K)

Why don't you go to college and get a real job instead of working at walmart and getting upset when automation happens.

Because I can steal stuff easier.
>but muh white man's worth ethic
>just pay the full price
>muh quit being a nigger
Listen you yid sympathizers. The only people you're hurting by stealing is the yids at the top.

Attached: an.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

Because fuck Walmart employees. They don't deserve any of my money as at 6pm when everyone is shopping they have 2 cash registers open and each has a line of 25 people. And one of those closes. Why the fuck wouldn't I use the self checkout.
Publix on the other hand doesn't have that bullshit since they actually know what customer service is. I've never seen a store fire employees for empty shelves but at Publix they do that shit. Absolutely based.

Former Pubelicks employee here. Publix is definitely not based. Maybe if you absolutely had to go into grocery retail, Publix would be a better option than Walmart or wherever but still - it's shit.

Idgaf whatever gets me out of the mall the fastest

I always use self checkout machines. Low skill labor is done, it should be gone and the economy should be forced to face the consequences of mass automation sooner rather than later.

We can fix it now or we can end up with an armed rebellion later.

Theft is wrong, except in times of war.

I always use them when available, no one does so you always save a lot of time

There usually isn't a line in front of one. Don't have to deal with standing in line with other Serbs breathing down my neck.

We are at cold war sind das Juden.

Sometimes its a long line up and I really need to get things done as soon as possible

When I have time obviously I will go to the cashier because I want to present my glory to the cute cashiers

>inconvenient
If that were the case, people wouldn't need to be talked out of using them. I like being able to bypass waiting for the conversation between the roastie cashier and the roastie customer to end. I can just get my shit and leave.

>not leaving money on the counter of a bombed out building.

>shelves alawys stocked
>registers alawys open
>no lines even when everyone is coming home
Tell me anywhere else where I get this.

>WAAAAH WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE
>People should lose their jobs for not keeping my hotpockets stocked!

You sound like a faggotass boomer.

high skill jobs too like doctor or engineering mate

i dont own a car and people at check out dont need me to bag my own shit while they wait and their line builds up, furthermore, they mostly employ niggers anyway

Self checkout is godsend.

Yes, and I'll solely use the self-checkout. We've progressed technology for a reason, and that's to reduce human labor.

you are so white you are a window

Trader Joe's

>reddit spacing
>calling people "faggotass boomer"

Attached: spanishLaugh.png (800x800, 1.36M)

Because cashiers in the USA are usually indians or niggers and it takes forever.

Attached: 1539400916809.webm (800x452, 822K)

Please use them
Im the guy who repairs them

A couple of things:
>self checkout doesn't replace employees. My CVS near me used to have 2 people working the register, now they have 1 on the register and 1 manning the 3 self checkout stations
>self checkout wouldn't be necessary if corporations didn't have the cashiers ask the customer a million questions ("do you want to donate to x", "do you have a rewards card?", "would like to sign up for a credit card?", "would you like a paper receipt or have it emailed to you?"

Never do. There's only grocery store that even (Seiyu) has pure self checkout and my town doesn't have one.
Setup they have now is like, manned registered (the clerk scans your items and shows your total) with automated cash handling (you put it into a machine)
I never pay for groceries with cash though either: its objectively faster to give your card to the clerk than feed bills into the machine.
Its a smart system: cuts down on cash related errors but doesn't remove the cashier.

Thissss. Two items for the price of one on each thing I buy. Self checkout is great.

same reason I still use cuck carts - THEY'RE BETTER

Attached: Slobway.png (125x125, 2K)

I buy alcohol with my groceries so I am unable to do the self check out anyway.

>They are really not that convenient.
This was written by a boomer that spends hundreds of dollars a month leasing a smartphone so they can tune into facebook

faggot

>Minimum wage must be a living wage!
>P-P-Please stop using the self checkouts!

Bill burr plz go

I like shopping at TJ too bad there is not one a little closer to me.
they do run their stores very well

You can do self checkout with alcohol. At least here in Milwaukee. I do it all the time.

You're still a nigger.

But there are so many in line, few open registers, and cashiers are slow. I usually have under 15 items at a time and I'm usually faster anyways.

>actually going to wal-shart
Have some standards

this is why....

Attached: jobs_fallacy.jpg (600x600, 75K)

Yeah, but then you have to call in the toll troll to ok the purchase. It is much simpler just to have a cashier ring it up

I have a panic attack when I fuck up and break the process by placing something on the incorrect scale or whatever and then I have no idea how to rectify my error.
I would rather avoid it

>Why don't you go to college and get a real job
Most of the real jobs were sent overseas or filled by pajeets with H1B visas, faggot.

>actually giving a fuck about someone's spacing
Complain some more you autistic floridanigger

>really not that convenient
lmfao

In Chicago you buy booze in a self checkout. The person who manages them just checks your id.

And you're a good goy for paying full price to rich kikes.
I'd rather be a bad goy and a nigger than a good goy any day.

Also, I've been able to dump $10+ in change when no one is waiting, great way to get rid of it.

I don't like them, but that's because I'm a 38 year old boomer and hate new things.

Nearest traders Joe's is about 35mins from me. Also it's in Dr.Philips a place that makes me homicidal to get and go to . But yeah I went to one when I was in NC and it was nice.

don't feel like waiting behind some lazy mexicans and their shithead kids at checkout. there's always a self-checkout free.

Ive been getting anywhere from 15%-50% discount everytime I go to walmart for years now, since HS and Im 24 now. M-muh morals lmao, keep paying full price and mind your lane goy

>Why do you still use self-checkout Jow Forums?
I used to get dirty looks from cashiers when they scanned my groceries.

In McDonalds I can browse the full menu at my own pace, and not just the popular garbage.
I was so happy when I found that there was a double fillet-o-fish sandwich.

Attached: 727668_filet.jpg (503x390, 24K)

Well check out is staffed by exclusivly old ladies who are slow and literal retards bagging. Self checkout is just better.

>Yeah man we shouldn't use phones because then messengers would have more jobs
Any time you have to handicap the economy just to add jobs for their own sake, that's a shitty, short-term choice. Why not give construction workers spoons so you have to hire 1000 times as many to do the same digging?

California and some other states can only do it at a register. At least we still have Sunday sales.

Personally for me. There tend to be longer lines at the cashiers so I just have the troll ok it.

Because if there were more cashiers, lines would go faster, but they already replaced half of you and aint nobody got time for dat shit

Lmfao I use them for that specific reason. I don’t want any human workers in the stores I shop at I shouldn’t have to deal with them if I don’t want to. ALWAYS USE SELF CHECKOUT

Have a little empathy:
Imagine if you were running a business and your manager mismanages how many cashiers you need. How many people walk out of the store because of the long line? How many decide, 'fuck it, I'm not going to walmart again this is ridiculous'? Now multiply this by the number of days a year and the number of stores you own. Why should you not have policies in place to hold your management to a standard? Why should you not automate this management problem out of existence?

Receiver for a busy grocery store in NC here. Publix has terrible management. All of my vendors constantly complain about low sales and poor attitudes from their employees.

I just hate that my local Safeway has 8 of them but only 2 ever work and you can't buy alcohol at them without waiting for approval

Almost always one open
I can do the job way faster & with fewer errors
Don’t have to communicate with people

How about stop being a worthless piece of shit whose job can be done by a machine?

I hate interacting with subhuman cashiers with low iq

Those self check out machines have More intellegence than the employees working the register

So yes. Yes I do.

what happens when (((college jobs))) have (((automation))) to replace those (((college jobs)))? you fucking moron

Attached: 7897-89787.jpg (702x728, 57K)

I'll take a foot long on honey wheat. Grilled chicken, provolone cheese, peppers, and mayo toasted. Thanks

my nigger

Why not just pay someone to dig a hole and fill it back up again?

>I was so happy when I found that there was a double fillet-o-fish sandwich.

I had no idea that this is a thing, but I haven't eaten at McDonalds in several years.

oh shit what, fuck i want that

>live in %39 nog population city
>using standard checkout will require me to deal with the black
>use self checkout to avoid paying the nigger tax

win win

Attached: 1371361245242.gif (512x288, 1.5M)

>We are at cold war sind das Juden.
We are at cold war mit den Juden. ftfy

Because its where I get the best service.

How do you know they kill jobs?

haggling isnt niggerish. i just happen to think the price of banana chips is reasonable for almonds. the machine doesnt disagree with me, it accepts my offer

Ja. Bitte.

For the three reasons indicated in that image.

Because it's faster and there's less people.
If I have 3-4 items I can scan, pay and GTFO in less than 15 seconds.

As if pajeets have reservations for it?
if you can not beat a pajeet in interview then no one can help you

Deal with it

You either contribute to society or get left behind

shill

>all these cucks bagging their groceries while i load on conveyor, pay, leave
:^)

Grocery stores you can, places like target you can’t

I do because I tend to pay cash

I sort of liked the fish sandwich, but once I heard the fish sandwiches are made in separate cookers, I was much more interested.
it's really good, it's the right amount of sandwich (bread) and fish/cheese/tar tar sauce.

Hey! I'm the guy who puts aerosol cheese int the bill acceptor!

this burger needs more kraut

I did a pretty niggerish move last week. I saw that the salad bar was only 2.49 a lb, while olives are 9.99 a lb. I thought "how will it know?" So I loaded up a huge container with delicious stuffed olives. Ended up paying $3 for enough olives for weeks. Shit was so cash.

Lies. I worked at target in San Jose and we just check your ID when the light on the till comes on. How would anyone get medicine for their kids or beer?
Idiot
It’s not a law at all you probably don’t even live in Cali

I’m not even into that but I kinda want to try

when I lived in VA there was a place called Ukrops like this. many lines open, bagger, and they refuse to even let you take your own groceries to your car. was a litte more expensive than kroger but worth it

Yeahhhh, uhhhhhhh, I'll have uhhh, a spicy italian, uhhhhh on uhhhhh yeah that uhhh sunflower uh crunch bread. Uhh yeah, peperjack. Ummm, lots of spinach......more spinach......more spinach.......ok uhhhh tomatoes uh lots of tomatoes......yeah more tomatoes, and uhhhhhhh some black olives.....yeah more black olives, and uhhhhh some cucumbers, yeah thats too many, uhhhh, some sweet peppers and uhhhhh a little bit of hotsm yeahhhh.......oh oil and uhhhh vinegar and uhhhhhh some of that uhhhh chhpotle sauce, a tiny bit of a mayo, and uhh, thats it.............yeahhh uhh no chips or drink just the sandwich.......ok thanks bye

because i try to limit my in person human interaction as much as possible.

but i don't. i tried them a few times when the first came out. thought they were a pain in the ass. at the checkout someone else bags my groceries.

>shopping anywhere that just throws bags at you and expects you to pack them yourself
>mfw

Attached: 1422847272306.jpg (380x380, 61K)

If your job can be done cheaper and better by a machine, it should be done by a machine. It's condescending to use human labor where human labor is not needed.

Because I'm a faster cashier than most of the kids working at my grocery store, and there's usually no line. Plus those little faggots don't know how to bag and always put put my bread on the bottom or mix chemicals and food in the same bag.

LA/orange county no alcohol at self check.

Attached: 1524336126445.gif (392x186, 2.53M)

Because I used to work at a grocery store and I know how to scan and bag my own groceries better as well as faster than other retail fucks.