Why do the Democrats think importing people to vote for them is better than appealing to American voters?

Why do the Democrats think importing people to vote for them is better than appealing to American voters?

Attached: 1538415036275.jpg (640x498, 60K)

because your mum stinks like poo

That is who votes for them...

>pajeet projections

Democrats have a pathological hate of success and a desire to give away people's money to assuage their guilt.

tl;dr we have to kill all the jews and our deluded countrymen

Democrats represent Canada?

>Who Trump Represents
I know Americans are terrible at geography, but I'm surprised nobody told the guy who made this that isn't a map of Israel.

Dems are just shitter canadians

Democrats are infinitely more corrupt than any Canadian politician. Republicans and Democrats are Russia-tier niggers.

Democrats LOVE Cuckada

Attached: 1456384817502.jpg (780x439, 140K)

T. Non country

They literally like punching us in the nuts.

Attached: Unknown.gif (320x180, 1.28M)

And the CEO of Google is more curropt than a 3 year old child.

Attached: C159404E-0EC6-4348-9EE9-A990E1F2E79B.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

Their end goal is global communism under one world government. Doesn't really matter where the people are then.

Most loyal/active Democrats are still white y'know

demoncrats think they are Cloud People, demi-gods and lust for the destruction of the white race so that a world of mud PPL will be their slaves. They are sociopaths who will do ANYTHING to take back their POWER from you

because they can achieve multiple goals by importing non-whites
1. Get votes
2. White genocide

It's pretty simple -- native and even naturalized citizens don't spend as much on stupid shit once they've been here a few years. Remember that it's them that have been the keynesian faggots. They love their economic bubbles. But if people aren't spending, no bubble. Their solution is to bring in endless amounts of new blood voters in who aren't smart enough to save as long as gibs are coming and won't see through the scheme they are a pawn of. The ultimate goals of theirs is to replace the citizenry with a dumbed down, easily controllable underclass.
Explained, not condoned.

>remember that it's them that ahve been the keynesian faggots
I didn't explain that well. By them I mean the democrats.

Because the GOP shot down net neutrality.

their platform is based on welfare programs and quotas, whites are a shit voterbase for this because the majority believe in smaller government and meritocracy

Because they can't appeal to American voters, they are anti-America.

Attached: r5s7vT.jpg (700x570, 107K)

Don't forget

3. Slave labor

Here in Canada, almost all immigrants vote Liberal, when you ask them why, they same because they brought me here.... democracy at work

It’s because any real American would never vote for the party that wants to destroy America.