IS HAPPENING! ISRAEL DECLARES BIOWARFARE ON THE GOYIM

>There’s a measles outbreak in Israel — and it’s spreading to the U.S.
>There are now over 679 confirmed cases in Israel as of October 14 — with the majority in Jerusalem, and the majority of the patients under 9 years of age. Measles is considered one of the world’s most highly contagious diseases, and Israel’s ministry of health is having a hard time isolating and containing it.
>Now, six cases have been confirmed in Brooklyn, contracted from a patient who entered the country from Israel. An additional 11 cases in Rockland County, also traced to Israel, have been confirmed as well. “The patients in Williamsburg range in age from 11 months to 4 years old and are all members of the Orthodox Jewish community,” according to CBS New York. Both outbreaks can be traced back to Israel.

kveller.com/a-measles-outbreak-in-israel-is-spreading-to-the-u-s/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 17.18.42.png (751x610, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/250017
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"biofare against the goyim"
Nah... Is just baby kikes dying by the wrath of god. Smile and wave...

>start putting aluminum in the goyims vaccines
>don’t vaccinate your own children because it causes brain abnormalities
>dirty arabs weave in and out of your country because you decided to pick up and move your entire population before and during WW2 to the mideast
>now your kids are getting sick from easily preventable diseases
>spread said diseases to your US outposts

Watch for aluminum free vaccines to be offered in Israel in 2 years time.

Attached: 6A2A50FD-0D6C-4B70-9261-7623B9D09639.gif (500x281, 622K)

Well I'm vaccinated so why should I care? ...right?

Attached: 1491724156012.jpg (1666x618, 248K)

Good thing I’m vaccinated. Something people with pepe avis and “defend evropa” in their bio will never understand

You are better off getting the measles than not. The vaxx is gonna give you a hyper reactive immune system and you have lower risk for all sorts of shit if you've had Measles. It's not dangerous. Poor nutrition and living conditions is the only reason it was ever "dangerous."
The vaccine came out in 1963, that year 450 died of the Measles and 25,000 people died of the flu.

Anti vaxers BTFO I hope they all dies women and children excluded. Can’t kill me I got all of the vax dumb niggers zoZZle

They will then give the solution which will be some vaccination that fucks you up. Cause the problem-name the solution. Never take their vaccines.

Israel will be quarantining the measles victims in America because reasons.

Woopsies! Accidentally sent 50 sick Palestinians on a plane to New York. Sowiiiii goyim

It’s the penguins.
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/250017
Haredi refusal to vaccinate caused measles outbreak
Medical report says 100% of measles cases were haredi Jews, 12 of them babies.

New York's largest measles outbreak in decades was caused by haredi refusal to vaccinate, a JAMA Pediatrics report said.

The 2013 outbreak began when a haredi teenager visiting London returned home carrying the nearly-extinct virus, which spread in Boro Park and then to Williamsburg.

The virus infected 58 people between March-June 2013, 45 of whom had not been vaccinated due to "parental refusal or intentional delay."

Another 12 of the patients were under a year old - too young to have received the vaccination. One infected woman miscarried at 38 weeks after being infected with the disease.

The JAMA reported noted that, "Orthodox Jewish persons accounted for 100 percent of the case patients."

According to WNYC, report co-author Dr. Jane Zucker credited the relatively small scope of the outbreak to overall vaccination rates, noting that over 3,000 were exposed to the virus. She also emphasized that "over 90% of people who are not immune will get infected when they are exposed."

Had to read this twice to realize what you actually meant by penguins.

>Orthodox Jews
Fuck em

Minnesota Somalis have low vaccination rates too.

Not vaccinating against shit like measles is literally 80iq tier and it doesn't surprise me that it's orthodox jews dying from it, because actually smart secular jews vaccinate their kids.

Measles can cause permanent brain damage and corneal scarring, are you sure you didn't have a case as a kid? Cause you seem brain damaged.

>ISRAEL DECLARES BIOWARFARE ON THE GOYIM
>what is lyme disease

Kikes in (((ny))) are dying who cares

How is Israel tied to lyme disease

Why it's always the jews man, WHY?!?!

Attached: 1533497964478.png (555x399, 267K)

I'm immune now. Had it as a child. It's really not that dangerous for "goyim" unless your pregnant. How di Niggers and Spics react to measles?

Fucking Gefeltic Virus!!!!! Bump!

Part 3!!! Of Based-Bellagio's ground breaking Mini-saga.
>part 1 was the ground floor, intro to the meme and the history
>part 2 was the radical conspiracy theories behind the meme
>part 3 is the grand Montage of CIAniggery, MKULTRA techniques that MAKE you a NPC

The NPC meme terrifies the establishment because THEY treat us as NPC goyim.

The CIA can reprogram and make you a NPC with drugs, movies, shock treatment, torture and many other methods..
Part 3
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

YouTube is censoring NPC videos and Accounts!
Yet the Jews will say SOROS made it....