Wiggers

Anyone else noticed an increase in the amount of wiggers over the last few years?

You know the type:
> Wears hoodies and sagged jeans
> Only listens to hip hop
> Tries to talk like a black person
> No manners
> Thinks they are "gangsta" even though they still live with their parents
> Makes gang signs even though they aren't in a gang

Anyone got any good wigger stories?

Attached: wigger.jpg (225x165, 6K)

In the 90s ghetto culture was honored and society went down from there. Wiggers should be shot.

Most definitely here in Ireland, thanks mainly to McWigger

Attached: image.jpg (696x399, 55K)

They're actually spiggers. Most of us who are like this are losers who only ever got their first pussy from a spic whore. Hence they've transformed themselves to assimilate into spic culture so they can keep getting pussy, as beaners are their only source of supply.

There is no good rock music anymore

I haven't, thought this subculture died out and was replaced by "woke" middle class women and feminist soicucks who culturally appropriate dumbed down nigger slang for wokeness points.
>Most of us who are like this
What did he mean by this?

t. Texan

It’s out there but it’s been driven underground because god forbid whites have their own thing

What's it like living in 1998 still?

Metal is still going strong if you consider that rock. Not the normalfag whiny crap but black and death metal

I guess you're not one of us then shitskin.

That's a late 90s-00s wigger. The new breed might be even more insufferable.

I noticed this too. Most of the so called wiggers i knew fucked spic whores and emulated them.

Attached: dead junkie.png (599x598, 442K)

I'm not Mexican, no

> Tries to talk like a black person
Use nigger.

Attached: 24DB93C7-7F6B-4579-98CA-93278B0585D9.jpg (1378x1694, 546K)

I noticed and EXTREME decrease
white people only dress like hipster-lite npcs

Thank God for small favours.

When your own heritage is vilified 24/7 365 from the day you are born and this shit is pumped into you none stop it's not hard to understand.
Send them here, they will shit post for a couple weeks then be here forever.

Attached: boss.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Metal sucks now. Nothing but barking and double bass drum rolls.

It's what it is. I realised it when I first got to New York one day on the subway. Whenever I saw one it was ALWAYS in the company of a spc whore. The real funny thing was the spic whore always tried to present itself as White. The wigger would be speak like it just arrived in the country on a beaner caravan, and the spic would try to sound like it was a Yale graduate or something. Both of them would look like the face of poverty revealed though. It's fucking hilarious.

Oh you mean actor Michael "I grew in the Bronx" Rapaport?

I heard he's the only white guy to ever get sickle cell.

When can we legally start killing niggers and wiggers?

Fbpb. The 90s was the height of wiggerdom.

>white people only dress like hipster-lite npcs
That unironically speak in ebonics

God I hate millennials

Attached: 1537898389936.png (445x404, 109K)

The Toadies are still around, bro.

niggers stole their style from spics in the bronx.

>an increase in the amount of wiggers over the last few years?

This is because American whites are abandoning our rightful culture (Cowboys). I plan on raising my kids as such because it promotes culture, heritage, religion, and masculinity.

> Mostly whites
> Mostly religious
> Hyper Masculine
> Self Sufficient
> Traditional Gender Roles
> Tough culture
> Healthy culture
> Morals
> Tradition
> Large families

There's literally not a single downside to it at all. Keep in mind, I'm not talking about being a "Redneck" or a "Hillbilly." They are nothing more than white trash. Don't get them confused with actual country folk.

Don't know why Jow Forums hasn't taken the Cowboypill yet.

>niggers stole their style from spics in the bronx.

Dumb fuck. spics in the bronx ARE niggers.

No idea what you talkin bout. That fool look like he run the streets

Horse rearing is for the wealthy kinda hard to be a cowboy when you’re a poorfag, altho Mexicans seem to have it figured out. I plan on feeding my whole family the cowboypill it’s a noble lifestyle

This
>Eminem gets big
>loser white kids become loser wiggers
>white mothers protest against rap infecting the minds of the youth
>they were laughed off
I just want to go back

Dang, this is the truest post I've read on Jow Forums recently. The guy I work with is just like this. I've been redpilling him but still, he is exactly this post in real life form. Cool guy but he needs some work.

You are so fucking right!!!! Its worse with the white girls

It is, and if you're 5'6 and a 300 lb sphere man who smokes weed like a chimney, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!

Wiggers are disgusting

Attached: action_bronson_gf4.png (1187x1200, 1.67M)

Nope, definitely a decrease since 2009ish.
All onions nerds now, which is way better.

yep it's fucking rap music and thug culture everywhere. it's disgusting to see on my college campus.

>I plan on feeding my whole family the cowboypill
Absolutely, it's an awesome lifestyle and doesn't really require too much. You may not be able to make it your sole lifes work, but it can be a relatively large part of it.

> A few acres of land
> Horse or two
> Cow or two
> Chickens
> Trucks
> Guns
> Take kids hunting/fishing
> Take care of animals
> Go to rodeos instead of Dre concerts
> Go to CMT instead of MTV Grammy's
> Go to NASCAR instead of other sports events that are beginning to include women/tranny's
> Men are men, women are women
> Mostly white

You can't go wrong, those people always have large white families too. Plus, it gives your children a culture and identity in the year 2018. It's an honorable one too.

Literally no downsides.

Attached: d01013448e1d44ee081ecf36dd28c7cf.jpg (4200x2803, 1.26M)

I've noticed. Hopefully, they end up killing themselves with these new powerful painkillers that the FDA are approving.

It's the best they can do. They're forced to mate down because of muh dick and all that. Lust is some wild shit. It's a powerful impulse. It overcomes degenerates and leads them into the deepest darkest corners of the ghetto to satisfy their impulses. Totally pleb.

>This guy's never seen the documentary Broke back mountain

Attached: 1493884739626.jpg (550x372, 128K)

good luck with that

Attached: country.png (398x591, 208K)

>Live in shitty black
>Used to act like this
It's a pitiful existence

>Used to act like this
What made you change?

The funny thing is, even Whites who breed within their own are breeding in a complete degenerate and niggerish way. I know of a White girl who has four children from four different fathers, all White. The kikes truly did a number on us. I refuse to believe it's just from propaganda alone, there has to be some kind of MKUltra-like program being implemented on a mass scale.

>four children from four different fathers, all White
How is this a bad thing? meanwhile you're shitposting instead of having white children

It's nice that they're all White, that is a positive and silver lining, but being raised without fathers, or even having a positive male influence in their lives is not good.
>meanwhile you're shitposting instead of having white children
Gotta get real good with the psych manip game first, all in good time, though.