The next governor of Florida

>Andrew Gillum, the Democratic candidate for Florida governor, accepted tickets to the Broadway musical "Hamilton" from an undercover FBI agent in the summer of 2016, according to documents made public Tuesday as part of an investigation by the state's ethics commission.

Attached: Gillum.png (811x599, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/andrew-gillum-got-hamilton-tickets-from-undercover-fbi-agent-records-show
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please explain to brainlet.
what does this mean?

>the state of American intelligence

/ournig/

Attached: 1540341606268.png (918x1016, 549K)

Proof of more unethical illegal shit.Here's hope it torpedoes his campaign!

foxnews.com/politics/andrew-gillum-got-hamilton-tickets-from-undercover-fbi-agent-records-show

>FBI runs sting
>catches and releases nog.
Way to go.

He also lied about the circumstances to the press at least once. The Jew York Times has actually been covering it pretty well but I guess so have other news outlets.

>Literally "We was surgeons and shit"
This shit will ruin his campaign.

>Look we need their energy - we have to take everything from these refugees.

Jesus, he's going full vampire.

Attached: AmFwGtGO.jpg (512x512, 42K)

How are they not leading with this story?

So he watched a play?

HOLY SHIT TICKETS TO HAMILTON? THAT'S IT I'M VOTING DESANTIS NOW!

This isn’t because he’s black, this is because he’s a piece of shit Democrat. They say whatever it takes to win and whatever it takes to secure future voters (e.g. illegals they allow in).

>Polls have shown Gillum holding a slight lead in the gubernatorial race against Republican Rep. Ron DeSantis, who directly asked Gillum if he paid for the "Hamilton" tickets in a debate between the two men on Sunday.

>Gillum declined to answer the question directly, saying:: "First of all, I am a grown man. My wife and I take vacations and we pay for our own vacations … I don't take free trips from anybody. I'm a hard-working person, I know that may not fit your description of what you think people like me do, but I've worked hard for everything that I've gotten in my life."

>The Democratic candidate echoed that line on Tuesday, accusing his opponents of trying "to use my candidacy as a way to reinforce, frankly, stereotypes about black men."

what is with our elites and this godawful comedy rap bullshit

we need to methodically infect these people with AIDS

Oh my gosh! This is devastating, how could he get those tickets to Hamilton. I've decided im going to support Trump now, thanks OP! This changes. EVERYTHING.

Illegal gifts are still illegal.

Attached: 908d7442fd6e459bee0d5064b4da3785272ec26b8a3907c37d6257c6e6cb8bfd.jpg (540x360, 48K)

And risk infecting the human population?

fuck that. Best thing to do would be to deport them into another country like China where they can destroy it from the inside out.

FYI, at least here in Ohio, if you work for the state there's a bunch of bullshit laws about "ethics" and you can't accept things from some people, because bit might look like a bribe or some shit.

It's so dumb, according to the laws, you couldn't stay in a buddy's cabin if he ever did buisiness with the state, unless you "paid him fair market value"
This was an actual example in our """"training""""

Why doesn't he go to the poorest and most violent neighborhoods in his state and proclaim that they're gonna be the next students, leaders, and surgeons? Because these South Americans are just going to be even poorer and more violent.

Im from Florida, I can say that I will not be voting for this guy. If he does, I have already made arrangements to Texas.

He's a liar and a thief.

make Florida "the snapvrap state"

Seeing Hamilton is disqualifying in itself.

The local Tallahassee (((Democrat))) newspaper here has been trying to cover up his ethics issues for years. And all the news stations basically never talk about it.

Gillum is corrupt and unfit to govern.

People of color deserve to be villified.

Would you rather the rules be more lax; allowing for a fuckton of corruption?

Most blacks probably want to rob that caravan since they are all carrying cash.

It wasn't his buddy giving him the tickets to the play though, it was an undercover FBI agent doing something of an ethics sting to see if he'd take the bait. They obviously assumed he was crooked already and he just confirmed it by accepting the tickets.

yea sure this guy has to worry about house full of Honduran neighbors hanging around outside at 2 am.

Florida user here. I cannot wait to vote against this fucking clown.

Attached: 1539450059079.jpg (700x500, 105K)

>FBI
why is this allowed?

That's why El Salvadorans in LA started MS-13. No joke.

die nigger

upstanding game senator. You think thats bad look at the UK

it always starts off with "just some Hamilton tickets" and then it's "just a new car" then its "just a private jet"

>wants to ban guns in florida of all places
>wants a curfew for men
>thinking this is a viable candidate

only way he gets the votes is if they manage to cheat even more than they cheated in 2016

I believe you 100% on this guy's garbage positions but I need to find where he's calling for a curfew so I can spread it around. Is it for minors, or?

checked.
seriously though please vote for the love of christ

Attached: breaking-news-florida-governor-t.jpg (480x360, 26K)

He said it in the context of all men should have a curfew so women can be able to go out and have fun and feel safe. Shit it looks like its been memory holed I cant find the articles on it. There were several threads up when he said the shit.

yea im sure all the street gangs will love that

No matter I will bring it up with libertarian bros who may be able to discourage anyone who may have voted for him over weed. If anything it illustrates how badly he wants to sacrifice freedoms to make us a Globohomo state