Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6OpZN6IqU
youtube.com/watch?v=QkWErq5-YfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 8eDT2.gif (650x318, 3.78M)

fuck off MOSSAD

Attached: stephen miller 1.jpg (740x940, 216K)

he'll stab you in the back, inevitably

This

/ourjews/

Attached: 1538025955265.pnghttps:--mediadc.brightspotcdn.com-dims4-default-b9b6940-2147483647-strip-true-crop- (1200x630, 914K)

That's not Bobby Fischer.

Attached: 1465599467492.jpg (1000x2891, 706K)

>Kushner
lmao No

Lmao yes. Why do you think the jews are trying to ruin relationship between Saudi and US right now faggot?

Attached: 1537672790553.jpg (876x511, 131K)

He's Fischer lite but with political influence.

Attached: Stephen Miller nazi cropped.png (565x565, 339K)

Is he really a jew?

>46 results found

The shill reveals himself

Attached: shill detected.png (763x869, 159K)

Orthodox

Attached: Othodox Jews 71.png (587x199, 18K)

There are some jews who are alright. You could say jews were the first to be subverted and who turned their identity into judeo-satanist marxism.

The only thing required to be /ourjew/ is being against white genocide, which means being against the (((media's subversion))) of the United States. It's literally as simple as that. But noooooo, they just HAVE to keep pushing, don't they?

Attached: anti-white jews google youtube.jpg (1080x1501, 408K)

I've been reading my Bible a lot lately and religious, orthodox jews interest me. They know their scripture well, and you have to wonder if everything bad that has happened to them is because they are no longer God's solely favored people with the coming of Christ. I wonder if they ever doubt themselves. I mean according to the OT Joseph son of Jacob was taken as a slave into egypt and ended up running the place because he predicted a famine. You don't see that sort of shit anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

Yea I've heard of some anti-zionist jews. They make good arguments against the physical state of israel, but you still have to wonder why they are still jews. The NT fits so well into the OT.

i don't see a jew, i see a monkey lizard
fake jew kike amalekite.

Attached: fake jew amalekite.jpg (1920x726, 541K)

The new testament is a control mechanism written by jews. Jesus Christ was a creation by combining Zeus and Krishna into one diety.

wrong

Attached: 1527877020655.png (231x218, 6K)

K.

Attached: 1522013380252.png (937x676, 790K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6OpZN6IqU

@2:02 jannies BTFO

I don't get this narrative that somehow the Jesus of the bible was a creation by other Jews. Why would Jesus condemn the jews so many times? Why would history show christians persecute the jews so much? Why would jews create a system of religion that would persecute them.

Lol he's just verbally shitposting and these dummies are eating it up

Stephen >>>> Kush

Let it be known, that Venus is not the only morning star in our galaxy. Not many people are aware of the fact that the planet Jupiter and VenusJupiter (Latin: Iuppiter, Iūpiter) is also called the morning star, and it is this morning star that is spoken of in the bible. Hence, Venus is NOT the true morning star of mythology, and when the bible says that there fell a great star from heaven, they are simply referring to Jupiter who is also known as Jove, the supreme ruler God on high, to whom the ancient Greeks had called Φαέθων, Phaethon, “blazing.”

Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system. It is called the son of the Sun, and has been known since the most ancient of times to astrologers. It is on average the third-brightest object in the night sky after the Moon and Venus. It is the fifth planet from the Sun and the largest planet in the Solar System. It is visible to the naked eye in the night sky, and can occasionally be seen in the daytime when the sun is low.

Ancient astrologers have always associated Jupiter with the birth of kings and Venus with fertility. This is why Jupiter is called in ancient mythology, the King planet, Father of the Sky, Father of the Gods, and Lord of Heaven. This fact is paramount in understanding that the planet Jupiter, for thousands of years, has always been associated with the birth of kings, and it is the star in the bible of the Magi and Star of Bethlehem.

In Sumerian texts, Jupiter is called mulu babber – “bright sun-like star” and is also called Nibiru (Neberu) which simply means “ferry boat or to cross.” The child-bearing Jupiter was a common subject of the artists of that Hittite people, the Etruscans.

Attached: 1528938794141.jpg (1595x2068, 2.5M)

He can live.

Live and love.

Live, love, and learn.

Jupiter is not only the King planet and Lord of Heaven in the AS ABOVE, it is also the morning star, blazing star, and the Star of Bethlehem of the bible. The brightness of this morning star can be best seen in December and January, right around when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, who in the King James bible, both Jesus and Lucifer are called the morning star. For example, we see Jesus call himself the “bright morning star” in Revelation 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star,” and it is also applied to Lucifer, where we see the term appears in the context of an oracle against a dead king of Babylon, who is addressed as הילל בן שחר (hêlêl ben šāḥar), rendered by the King James Version as “O Lucifer, son of the morning!” and by others as “morning star, son of the dawn“.

The Greeks had named their greatest of all Gods, Zeus, which also represents the AS ABOVE of the planet Jupiter. The son of Zeus, (Jupiter), Prometheus is the SO BELOW savior son. In Greek mythology, ‘Prometheus (Ancient Greek, Προμηθεύς, “forethought”) is the Titan chiefly honored for stealing fire (knowledge) from the gods in the stalk of a fennel plant and giving it to mortals for their use. Also, it was from the giant fennel, Ferula communis, that the Bacchanalian wands of the god Dionysus and his followers were said to have come.

Like what had happened to Jesus Christ, Prometheus was crucified for teaching man the secret hidden knowledge known only to the Gods. He was crucified by his father, Jupiter (Zeus) who nailed him to an upright beam of timber, to which were affixed extended arms of wood, and this cross was situated near the Caspian Straits. In the end days, Prometheus seeks the recall the curse of his Father Zeus because he is a symbol (Seal of Solomon or Star of David) for passive resistance, forgiveness, and love.

Attached: 1517901094104.jpg (1280x1854, 287K)

Yes I watched Zeitgeist in 2008 as well.

does anybody know what speech this quote is from?

I found where the vid footage is from, the 4/27/16 campaign rally in indiana.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkWErq5-YfY

I watched the whole Miller section but I don't see the quote.

Here we have a burger. This burger lives in a country where the people, despite both sides being americans, are divided more than any, hating each others to the point of almost war... yet can't fathom that other races can have different ideologies and hate each others.

Because Jews against real Christianity are shilling against it by making those claims that will turn goyim off it on one end and cuck it on the other end as if it's Jewish (every time the term "Judeo-Christian" is uttered is a cucking tactic for example).

Attached: talmud jews vs christ 2.jpg (1180x1063, 344K)

The quote is a slightly edited quote from Goebbels. Type the entire quote into a search engine.

>meme flag
>admit it
>/ourguy/ dare shills say it
>one-line writing prompt
>no source, context, or argument