This mom called police after getting racist messages. That may have prevented a school shooting

This mom called police after getting racist messages. That may have prevented a school shooting.
This guy was one of us.

Attached: pol.png (412x495, 107K)

Attached: 0012.jpg (800x531, 63K)

wacha doin rabbi

Holy shit, I recognize that dude's grammar and prose from racemixing threads on here. (Not kidding.)

t. forensic document examiner for an insurance company

Literally half the idiots here type like that.

>racist messages
>one of "us"

Attached: 1521125564293.png (300x236, 89K)

"Wanna" is not common on Jow Forums and the only time I ever saw someone put a space before a period on this board and never use commas was the posts I'm thinking about in racemixing threads.

Meant for

>that phone battery

Attached: 1535548127765.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Prove your credentials or gtfo with that shit

I dont see the problem. Offending people is a crime? I hope her kid dies now too, just because of this thread.

I see a racist text message, but nothing in there makes me think a school shooting is going to happen. I guess the fake news needed a good feelz coal burner story this week after the young chick got clipped to pay the toll.

this story was really fucking weird. they keep saying the gunman was 20-21 years old. I looked him up on intelius earlier today and he was 28

he sounds like every user who shit post in any thread involving blacks

although he calls her a wannabe "negro" which is kinda weird

CHARGE
YOUR
PHONE?!?!?!??!!

lmao this guy lived like 10-15 minutes away from me

Not the first time the news lied.. I bet the shooter part was all made up too.

OF course is from here, FBI, tell your journalists friends.

the whole thing looks like one of those FBI pranks where they trick some retarded person

I'm at the bar watching the Bruins-Sens game. If this thread is still up after the game, I'll post them when I get home, where they're at..

Boston just scored! woot!

Heavy.com who seem to be extra lazy cant even look this shit up for their 5 useless facts article. Everyone just insists this guy is 20 years old

Attached: dylan roof.png (1001x259, 32K)

>one of us
Us who?

one of those shills who shows up in the threads and is all
>fucking nigger this nigger that Dyann Roof was hero

he didn't say anything wrong

the fact that FBI just "decided" to investigate makes me think this was some kind of trap, every media outlet is reporting this story which is another clue

DESU that 1% battery pisses me off more than anything.

>us
FOUND THE JEW, IT WAS OP ALL ALONG!

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 631K)

So, this is a news story about a school shooting that didn't happen?

Or, I guess it's a propaganda piece about bad racist bad thought wrapped in schoolshooting clickbait.