Who's unironically voting dem this midterm?

Not a huge fan of how trump has turned out to be honest. A lot of lies on the campaign trail, a lot of promises broken. I know he was better than Hillary but hes just not getting anything done. I've rethought my positions and I think that dem is the only way to go in November tbqh. Anyone else feel the Same?

Attached: blue_wave_final_MO_blue.png (1200x1200, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magapill.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey Rabbi, sorry I was late to the synagogue last week

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here.
Hilarious watching him crash and burn.
But seriously, we need to take the nuclear codes away.

Haha *eye roll*

Times running out for Democrats

Attached: 8057BE80-8C04-4FBC-9082-920BC216EE3A.jpg (960x678, 26K)

If you get even a single genuine response, you should be grateful.

Attached: Ostramonk.jpg (1056x792, 199K)

You do not belong here.

Attached: 1536445453986.png (745x726, 389K)

Him appointing 2 solid Supreme Court justices is an incredible thing.

heres your bluewave

Attached: 1525233618206.jpg (640x559, 40K)

super low energy subversion attempt.

not even in the ballpark. you're bad and should feel bad. don't even reply to me.

Attached: sageandhide.jpg (199x253, 24K)

Not gonna lie former Nuclear code here
We can't let Trump into the Outhouse

Unrelated but you didnt deserve something related anyway

Attached: Islam political religion.png (406x603, 116K)

He would have had to pick them anyways so it's not like he did that on his own volition. Gorsuch was whatever but the whole kavanaugh thing was bad taste he should have rescinded his nomination and picked someone less polarizing that was really the kicker for me

What a fag. Kavanugh and all the butthurt he caused was sweet

no one

>Not a huge fan of how trump has turned out to be honest.

I can see how this would enrage you.

Attached: 1538105181387.gif (150x173, 2.06M)

Not untill he nukes MX

Still this low-energy concern trolling and no new material after 2 years? Come on, mate. What does Shareblue even pay you for?

Go back.

Impale yourself on a giant dick

Nice try, faggot
demoralization doesn't work here
your average Jow Forumsack will vote full repub just for the sake of being comfy at home while watching you faggots get beat up by riot police
just remember you exist for our amusement, nigger

Ah, feeling insecure are we?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here....GTFO shlomo!

Attached: 1525012007075.jpg (604x604, 40K)

I'm paid by noone I believe what I believe whether or not you can or cant fathom that idk how to help you there

wow nice response
who typed that for you?
>less polarizing
nice keywords faggot
found the shill

You mean seeing Kavanaugh cry?

Pretty much this.

>less polarizing
You seem to be under the impression that the Dems wouldn't drag anyone through the mud, why are you tis dumb?

Nobody here except fucking retard kikes are voting democrat, please neck yourself, faggot.

Attached: 5276912+_4317c1b7643ffb70ab4cd2ab3214bb62.jpg (491x491, 72K)

Fuck off shill. Sage

No I mean seeing all the lefties cry and the republican representation just not caring.

You are a clown. GTFO. Trump is our entry position, wait until you see what comes NEXT. Trump is tolerable to me. I want MOAR, a whole lot moar. The burning down of the corruptocracy (((which you seem to be a fan of))) will be EPIC.

>literally nothing but identity politics in that image
>not a single issue that matters or that people care about
If you unironically vote for the party whos platform might as well be "all white people are evil" than you should also unironically kill yourself.

I live in Texas so I have to pick between a neolib irish who wants to be seen as mexican or a neocon mexican who wants to be seen as white. I'll probably vote Beto because fuck cops.

The dems polarized him by slander and promoted stories they knew were dubious so you just give in and join their side? They can have you, they already have all of the rest of spineless and mindless America.

ME woooooooooooo!
i'm a raging betophile!
#imabetophile

>corruptocracy
I'm seeing signs everywhere now that brain-fried baby boomers have invaded this board in serious numbers due to Q. Goodbye forever, rural and suburban retards.

Lifelong Trump supporter here. I voted for Trump in 2016 AND in 2012. I had high hopes for him, I really did, but I have to say I feel like I have seen too many promises broken and quite frankly, I, for one, am fed up. I have rethought my position and have decided to create a time machine, go back, and vote for Jeb!

>Jeb!
>The winning choice.

Look forward to tomorrow, anons. A glorious new dawn awakes.

Attached: Pleaseclap.jpg (300x168, 6K)

New low in the history of the USA. I'm sure it will be surpassed soon though.

Please, it was a smear campaign and made the right look totally inept.

So embarrassing lmao I laughed out loud when I saw that I was like dude nut the fuck up

Ah, salt.

Tell me, are you finally going to stop making up enemies to blame your failings on?

Nothing could be worse than trump lmao. Hes ensured democratic victory for the next 50 years

I am! Also the house Republican leadership is utterly disfunctional in anything that doesn't involve blowing up the deficit. It's like trump will be able to wheel and deal with Nancy and maybe chuck.

Attached: 5bbcf7aa18434.image.jpg (1200x831, 214K)

the only ppl on here actually voting for trump are closeted fags who like him because hes what they trained themselves to believe a real man is. trumps a faggot and shill.

Looks like it's just us democrat ops left in the thread. This is now a thread about Soros money. My check is late, anyone elses?

He is NOT prepared for government work.

Probably got picked because he'd say the President can pardon himself.

And then we can get around to kicking the alt-left out.

Trump is Jewish. You want someone even more Jewish next time? Kushner is basically running the show over there I'm not sure it can get any more extreme in your Zionist flavor ...I guess the next one could gas the Palestinians?

Attached: DpVEGZmX4AAfen3.jpg (1199x533, 132K)

I like that picture I'm gonna download it

I know you fags ain't gonna beleive me. But i'm literally a former Trump supporter here. Look, he's going crazier by the day. We have to keep him in check and make sure he doesn't get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>Very tip of the wave is "Matter Wins"
What the everloving fuck did they mean by this?

Attached: download.jpg (1200x900, 62K)

Thanks feel free!

Attached: SURFING-DONKEY-copy.png (981x828, 352K)

You're not in a position to 'help' anyone, shillfag. Know the limits of your shitty talking points. If you have 'beliefs' beyond picking up a paycheck, then you should be able to articulate them. What promises did Trump make that you 'believe' the dems could accomplish better? Be specific, if you can.

>Nothing could be worse than trump lmao. Hes ensured democratic victory for the next 50 years

By ensuring the supreme court leans right for 20 years? By solidifying the previously crumbling republican base? By defeating the she-devil Hillary and diverting the country away from her disastrous presidency? By gutting the Chinese economy and stemming completely their hegemonic ambitions in Asia? By bringing countless jobs back to America and revitalizing industry at home? By helping blacks more than the last 3 democrat presidents combined and in doing so bringing over millions of black voters? By being so brutal and honest in his strategy that he has nullified the left's most lethal weapons: slander and bullshit?

Trump is the greatest thing that could possibly have happened to the GOP. They didn't know it at the time but if anybody else had beaten Trump in that primary the republican party was FINISHED.
Trump has single-handedly saved them, saved White America, saved their culture and their way of life, atleast for now.
He's a genius and he will win in a landslide in 2020, regardless of what happens this November.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

>facts matter
>love wins
Brainlet

I don't do ANYTHING unironically anymore. Even things I agree with.

Oh and btw, I don't get paid to say this shit, unlike the faggot libshits in this thread. I just say what I see.
I would KILL, literally KILL, to have Trump lead my country. You fucking traitorous little wretches don't have a clue how lucky you are. He is a fucking legend and the people love him.

>implying you aren’t being unironically gay right now

Jew. This was your plan from the start. If the goyim vote for orange man, don't let him fulfil his promises, then tell them to vote democrat.

Attached: Capture+_2018-10-22-20-14-51.png (404x514, 101K)

Please post your phone number so I can call you every day for two years and laugh at you after this election.

>mad about polarazation
>dems cause polarazation
>votes dem
Yeah kill yourself brainlette

Why you blame the dems? From what I've seen its more so Republicans

Well you're being paid for your 'opinion' so what you see is fucking pointless and should be disregarded.

Lol....are you serious? The left polarises everything drumpf does...Im not even a trumptard but you resistance people make me puke

>From what I've seen
Low grade gaslighting attempt. Weak shit like that might work on your girlfriend... maybe.

Attached: 1510118972216.png (500x560, 56K)

Not getting anything done?
Shall I drop the MagaPill?
magapill.com/

>Not a huge fan of how trump has turned out to be honest. A lot of lies on the campaign trail, a lot of promises broken. I know he was better than Hillary but hes just not getting anything done. I've rethought my positions and I think that dem is the only way to go in November tbqh. Anyone else feel the Same?
Yes, that's why I'm voting Green.

checked and wait until he starts collapsing the economy, gonna do wonders for the left

Attached: C2DA74C3-F386-4E2C-BB8A-806721AC2172.jpg (500x494, 50K)

Double check

If you vote democrat, you're voting to let goblins into the country.

Attached: Goblin.png (817x590, 530K)

hey you

Attached: 1540255004300.gif (151x136, 1.73M)

To be honest to be honest desu to be honest to be quite honest to be honest tbqh to be qh to be quite honest to be honest quite honest.

get out

Pungent ●.●

this. let's not forget pulling us out of Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Paris Climate Accords, both of which would've been terrible.

and this. OP and other posts itt are obviously shills working to sow doubt and division before the midterms. #jobsnotmobs

GO ON...

NO SERIOUSLY, GO ON....

Attached: image.jpg (792x965, 257K)

Attached: image.jpg (576x713, 104K)

Attached: image.jpg (648x766, 118K)

Attached: image.jpg (792x792, 232K)

Republicans all the way down the ticket

Neck yourself

Attached: image.jpg (903x792, 123K)

Attached: 1510623486069.jpg (386x385, 70K)

I also am a former Trump voter who’s voting for Dems this election. Also, white men should let Tyrone nd Jamal have their white women. Women are too much trouble. Just play vidya. And vote for Dems.

Attached: E163CEAF-7749-425A-A6FA-72D2F5B160F9.png (620x306, 96K)

Isn't a blue wave what happens when you tip over a porta-potty?

Anyone have a pic?

Not funny

TRUMP MAKES MY POOPOO HURT!

VOTE DEM IN DECEMDER!

Holy fuck. You faggots are so cocky. You do realize elections are every two years right? God damn it'll be nice to btfo you fuck heads.

> rendition of regretful trump voter meme

Let me guess we cant let this guys get his hands on the nukes?....

Nigger

but what about goblin culture? we can learn so much from them. goblin acceptance is part of a vibrant, diverse society. you should let goblins sleep with your wife, too -- not only will it spice up her sex life, but your kids will be half-goblin. that's much better than pure human children because some study from UC Berkeley says so, and if you disagree, you're a human supremacist.

Attached: AmyMcGrath.jpg (646x791, 89K)

>Who's unironically voting for the party that stands for mob action and internet censorship against its opponents?
I'd sooner move to China to be made unemployable by a low social credit score and die of lung cancer than cast a willful vote for a Dem in a federal race. I would've said that I'd be open to Dems like Bredesen a few weeks ago, but after seeing them get caught revealing that they're double-talking puppets, I don't see a reason to expect anything different from downballot Dems regardless of region.

I was but then I decided I would hang myself because I am better than this. Who is with me?

democrats have absolutely no platform and no message besides "orange man bad"

fuck them

The Eternal Mick... disgusting..