Richard Spencer’s Wife Says In Divorce Filings That He Physically And Emotionally Abused Her

The wife of Richard Spencer, the white nationalist leader, has accused him of being “physically, emotionally, verbally and financially abusive” throughout their marriage, according to divorce filings in Flathead County District Court in Montana.

Nina Koupriianova, who married Spencer in August 2010 and has two young children with him, alleges that Spencer physically abused her, including instances where she was “being hit, being grabbed, being dragged around by her hair, being held down in a manner causing bruising, and being prevented from calling for help.”

Koupriianova — who went by Kouprianova in some public interviews and N.K. in the documents — “has been reluctant to call police or seek an order of protection for fear of further reprisal by” Spencer, her lawyers said in court documents. “Much of the abuse has occurred in the presence of the parties’ children.”

In the divorce filings, Koupriianova alleged Spencer had increased his “alcohol consumption,” which “contributes to his aggressive and erratic behavior and reduces his impulse control.” Spencer denied this.

The documents also claim that Spencer was verbally abusive to their children’s babysitter, including in front of their children, where he allegedly called the babysitter a “fucking sub-mediocre human being” and a “fucking moron.” The court filing goes on to claim both children had been adversely impacted by his behavior.

Koupriianova said that Spencer’s favorite statement to her was, “The only language women understand is violence.” He also allegedly told her once, “I’m famous, and you are not! I’m important, and you are not!”

buzzfeednews.com/article/talalansari/richard-spencer-divorce-abuse-wife-allegations

Attached: 20582-1540316762-8.jpg (1250x830, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
youtube.com/watch?v=XZEowN0Dios&app=desktop
old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/
old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>glow in the darkie continues to glow in the dark

>that pic of his wife on the left
Unironically pic related

Attached: construction.jpg (207x371, 22K)

this

this is why you should always take humiliating pictures of your wife, so when she pulls this kind of shit you put her in her place.

kek, I know women lie constantly but all of this is actually believable about Dicky.

>“The only language women understand is violence.”
Where's the lie? He was probably just conversing with her and I doubt it was a threat. Just like so many of his quotes that are taken out of context.

Who the fuck cares about this glownigger?

>has accused him of being “physically, emotionally, verbally and financially abusive” throughout their marriage
Yea, because women NEVER lie! Cough Cough Dr.Ford

>glow in the dark CIAnigger abuses his wife
go figure

Wow, it must be horrible to have things about you completely misconstrued by those who are trying to hurt you. I can't imagine what that's like.

>t. tranny

open boibobs plx

I don't even really have any feelings about the man either way but any woman could make this claim these days.

It's probably an attempt to gib munies pleeze

>everything is abuse because I don't like him anymore

No proofs but it's a divorce proceeding so that doesn't matter lol

He's an atheist

She looks spic

she chose him, so fuck her
he's marxist, so fuck him

he's outlived his usefulness. his CIA nigger masters cut him off and now he's fucked.

>financially abusive
now imagine a man trying to say this about his wife

why are you trying to make me like Richard Spencer op?

obvious pack of lies, not that it needs to be stated at this point. that should be the natural presumption every time these accusations surface for the first time during a divorce.
>poor impulse control, erratic violent behaviour
from the guy who got suckerpunched on TV and his first response was to fix his hair, ok. the person described by this woman would have ran after that fat fuck and beat him to death, cameras or no.

I would physically abuse her if you know what I mean

Attached: 1503031627302.jpg (930x1500, 179K)

wtf I love dickey spence now

>buzzfeed news
>glownigger thread

Attached: 1539548849528.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Q predicted this.

>be handsome white nationalist
>marry fat Mexican tranny
>not a glownigger
Yeah ok

>“The only language women understand is violence.”

Attached: 1538301397175.gif (367x219, 521K)

>emotional abuse
Did he call her a fat disgusting sow? Because that's simply the truth and not abuse.

ARYAN MILKERS

See
It literally looks like a dude. My penis feels nothing.

Who cares about Spencer? I never did in the first place. He's not the next Hitler

To be honest i always thought she did the abuse. He probablly fetishises being beaten by high-test mystery meat bitches.

I believe the part about Lord Richard's increase in consumption of alcohol because he almost always had a glass of whiskey or whatever the fuck it was on all those streams I watched.

Female accuses of thing
Dismissed

For the uninformed :
In 95% of all divorces the female accuses husband of abuse.
95! ( USA stats )

So what? She's his property

What is a glownigger?

wtf I love Spencer now

beating ur wife is trad as fuck

Attached: 5F0BC6FC-FA6E-41C0-BE30-53937D9BA40B.jpg (406x271, 14K)

>woman cries rape
wow color me suprised

White shariah

A fed. A CIA asset. Whatever you call it.

99% of women calling abuse is not true.
If you push them away while they try to scratch you, it's abuse.
Police even throw you out of your own house for a few days without proof.

You are.

white Zionist who shills for fags. Also glow nigger. He is a good goyim.

Who gives a fuck. This thread was made by a fat kike in the SPLC "war room". These kikes have the audacity to use a white power meme flag in their obvious judenposting thread. Get ovened Schlomo

Attached: 1508631691661.jpg (724x678, 45K)

>financially abusive

Attached: 1540289092229.jpg (1000x418, 186K)

how does that even make any sense in this context dimwit

Once again Greg Conte's ex-girlfriend proven to be the real chad.

>cucks Greg Conte by fucking Richard Spencer
>cucks Richard Spencer's wife by fucking Richard Spencer
>cucks Richard Spencer by fucking Richard Spencer's girlfriend
>cucks Richard Spencer's girlfriend by exposing her to Richard Spencer's wife
>cucks Richard Spencer's babysitter when he gets drunk and takes his rage from it out on her
>cucks Richard Spencer'''s children by putting their family through a divorce

Private and public lives often differ greatly, moron

>Aryan
She is some form of slav. i.e. NOT WHITE

Spencer is a race mixer

Niceme.me

Part 3!!! Of Based-Bellagio's ground breaking Mini-saga.
>part 1 was the ground floor, intro to the meme and the history
>part 2 was the radical conspiracy theories behind the meme
>part 3 is the grand Montage of CIAniggery, MKULTRA techniques that MAKE you a NPC

The NPC meme terrifies the establishment because THEY treat us as NPC goyim.

The CIA can reprogram and make you a NPC with drugs, movies, shock treatment, torture and many other methods..
Part 3
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

YouTube is censoring NPC videos and Accounts!
Yet the Jews will say SOROS made it.... !!!!

>being hit, being grabbed, being dragged around by her hair, being held down in a manner causing bruising, and being prevented from calling for help.

>The only language women understand is violence.

I didn’t know Spencer was a superchad

>he wanted a slavic woman
OH no no no no no

Attached: 427583427509324.png (420x420, 309K)

shut up freak

>The documents also claim that Spencer was verbally abusive to their children’s babysitter, including in front of their children, where he allegedly called the babysitter a “fucking sub-mediocre human being” and a “fucking moron.”
My face when I read this. I believe it. Sounds like classic Spencer. I'll start calling people that I don't like from now on ''sub-mediocre human beings''.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (466x443, 79K)

Video format please

Absolutely fucking based. This is what a patriarchal leader looks like.

Attached: 1537662665880.jpg (782x810, 152K)

>alcoholic
>sleeps around
>beats wife
wow, under all that grooming and PR he's just like ever other white nationalist lol

this
if any guy would do that it would be him

I want Spencer's wife to stop using shampoo and body wash for a couple of weeks, though still showering with warm water, so she smells clean but natural. Also, no shaving of the body hair. Then I want her to sit on my face. I want to feel her hairy folds grind over my face until her scent overcomes me as I pass out with a smelly, shiny snail trail from my chin to my forehead. I want her extra, extra smelly but in a clean and natural way. I’ll bet her pussy will smell terrific. Really, really terrific.

so this is why he's been quiet

I don't believe for a second he said that in any instance more than 3-4 times, probably out of spite, or angry, during an argument where some of the blame fell on both parties. And I think he's trash.
Seems like women tactics as per usual desu, probably after something in the divorce but idk what since he's broke, most likely custody

kill yourself faggot

They always do this. All lawyers suggest this.

>marrying an iranian/slav thot
wew mr adolf

This just reeks of character assassination. Don't let kikes decide who you like or dislike, this has been part of the playbook for a very long time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

>financially abusive
Lol wut

Attached: 754ehj.jpg (625x834, 218K)

He has a spoiled brat aura surrounding him. I didn't even hear of him until the media started talking about him 24/7 out of the blue one day.

Why can't stormfags resist khazar milkers

>Trusting women
>Getting married in 2018
what a dumbass.

That is cuntspeak for not shelling enough of his money to her.

What a controlled opposition kike faggot.

Meh. Richard Spencer always hit me as the (((Frank Collins))) Nazi clown role agent.
youtube.com/watch?v=XZEowN0Dios&app=desktop

litterally looks like a tranny

who actually cares about this glowinthedark scapegoat CIA nigger?

This would probably be on 100% of divorce papers with females these days even if nothing happened.

They all say that. Women are born liars. .

Attached: Cabin_In_the_Sky.jpg (540x720, 61K)

Spencer is a poncy faggot but that alone makes me think this entire thing is bullshit

never trust a russian girl.

>woman claims physical abuse in divorce
Imagine my shock.

The man shows his power level to attempt to rescue the entire white race from extinction.

Then this bitch goes for the divorce free shit move.

Women: not even once.

I see it everywhere now.

That's his private business. I have no right be involved in his court proceedings. I have my own life. He may also be a CIA asset. But I like what he says, his ideas are interesting.

Attached: drumb.png (973x881, 126K)

>believing women at all
>especially during divorce proceedings

Women always lie in divorce court. They are lavishly rewarded for it and I don't blame them, but it means that absolutely nothing ever said in a divorce court carries any weight outside of one. I don't make the rules, but there they are, so fuck off faggots.

>“I’m famous, and you are not! I’m important, and you are not!”
Not surprising, apparently he really likes having his face plastered everywhere, clearly a fame whore.

Attached: 1535072500042.jpg (1116x1280, 474K)

Came here to post this

checked

Tony Podesta's wife left him over his art collection. She also got $70 million.

These pics should be saved onto an indian server.

Tony Podesta's taste in art is disturbing

Attached: mKULTra red shoes = dog bell training.jpg (300x168, 12K)

When your wife's official reason for divorcing you is because of your art, you know you're a degenerate bapy raper.

i'de fuck here ... i bet she goes for a black dude just to piss him off .. tariq nasheed... can we get this to happen?

>you will never abuse a russian stalinist tranny

He's got a lot of money. All she has to do is tell a few lies which he is unable to disprove and she's living the life of luxury doing whatever the fuck she pleases.

Go to family court and watch this scenario play out day after day after day.

Men need to seriously wise up.

Tradcucks BTFO

I give her 7 years before she turns into a hambeast

Bit too alpha for Spencnerd, I'm not buying it.

old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/

Yep...

Deep down he admire hitler therefore she is considered as sub human.

Attached: 245478e284c15bf24ea0dbc2827fb15f--very-funny-pictures-pictures-of.jpg (600x450, 35K)