Purple Wave

We're going to lose the House aren't we lads? Then it's going to be a shitshow, none stop investigations, Impeachment, etc. Nancy Fucking Pelosi. I do think we are picking up two Senate seats.

Attached: pepe sofa.png (500x332, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kwPjrTsV4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up retard

yes and drumpf the fascist will be impeached

kys faggot

kys fascist

Nice demoralization shilling, faggot!

Attached: 1470713724241.jpg (738x780, 136K)

>t.memeflag

no I, legit worried about these retards being in charge.

/pol is sure an engaging forum for scintillating intellects

Attached: 1478100576053.jpg (699x699, 136K)

>"lose"
>"we"
>"I do think"

Attached: 1531376813299.png (492x280, 95K)

>blue wave

Attached: blueflush.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

Killjoy.

OH NO NO NO

Quit being a loser, get out and vote R.

Dont become complacent. Early voting has started, get out and tell everyone you know to go out and vote red down the ticket. youtube.com/watch?v=-kwPjrTsV4k

Attached: 1539806051488.png (588x676, 354K)

The rest of us on the outside who can appreciate entertainment basically win either way.

>We're going to lose the House aren't we lads?
On the contrary fren.

Dems have immense amounts of infighting as the party majority is being forced out by wealthier and more batshit insane comrades. There's a lot of money changing hands that is likely to turn the Democratic party into the modern American Communist Party - Electric Globalist Boogaloo.

Conservatives are bending the knee. Trump is a shrewd tactician and an especially vengeful man. Add to it that there's rumors of inexplicably bad luck happening to those that reject the God Emperor, and they're in no position to defy him even if they do not like him at all.

Toast to a well earned victory in the future user. It'll happen. Although doubt clouds our view of the future sometimes, we'll make it. We'll all make it. You can't survive in this line of work without a little faith so cheer up and believe.

I hope so. If they gain back majority of the house the only thing we have left to do is take up arms. The accelerationist in me says let it happen, but I guess I prefer peace.

>fucking Nevada

Attached: 1413264537174.jpg (406x364, 44K)

Styx spoke to some goblin demon djinns and is going to accurately predict the mid terms.

Attached: Styxhexenhammer666.jpg (300x168, 7K)

VOTE