SECOND WAVE!!!

Lock our border now.

Attached: 24BF078F-3688-4FC6-8680-448378FA372D.jpg (1027x888, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
time.com/5430436/migrant-caravan-mexico-guatemala-border/
youtube.com/watch?v=NjEs9pj_v1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-wm00UUWVEU
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3[Open]
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo[Open]
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag[Open]
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm
ia601000.us.archive.org/29/items/FMFRP1233TheDefenseOfDuffersDrift/FMFRP 12-33 The Defense of Duffer's Drift.pdf
libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f05ac3a044650f513a3b6
webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/virtual_disk_library/index.cgi/1304387/FID653/ACROREAD/FMFM1.PDF
archive.org/details/campaigningusmar00unse/page/n0
archive.org/details/tactics00unse_0/page/n0
archive.org/details/marinecorpsleade00mari/page/n0
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-1A-revised-17-Jul-09.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/light_infantry_for_4gw.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-2-1-Light-Infantry-Training-Manual.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/fmfm_1-3a_police.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/4gw_tdg_manual_9-2008.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-3-23-Air-Cooperation.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20130109162944/http://www.dnipogo.org/fcs/pdf/fmfm_3-25_counterinsurgency.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty soon we'll have all of central america moving towards the US

source?

You joke, but if they prove successful, what is to stop multiple, even larger waves of Central Americans? Seriously, what happens now will set a precedent.

Let''s all move to honduras turn it to the ethnostate

Attached: honduras_land_1983.jpg (960x838, 142K)

they need support. road trip

Attached: BlueWaveProject2108.jpg (1030x1416, 309K)

it's going to be millions nonstop if this shit isn't clamped down
all because of the UN Migration compact

I’m from Guatemala and I can confirm

I thought this was a Trump false flag to gin up support for the wall?

no, this is the real potential end of our country

He doesn’t need a false flag. Liberals are this fucking stupid that they do all the work for him

Is this how the war that John titor was talking about starts?

This is a liberal motion to try and bait a response in order to call Trump a heartless racist. They really think it will work.

They simply refuse to learn from their past mistakes.

They laid siege on the mexicans and they mexicouldn't hold them back.
They broke like a burnt tortilla and now they're marching toward the border kid...

It's over, the politicians will wilt like a faggots wrist. You Jow Forumstards are delusional if you think anything will stop them.

Just let them in you fucking racists.

Tell me you made that

I thought they hated Trump's racist America?

>all of Mexico and central America is empty
>create new ethnostate
we'll lose 2/3rds of our original land but be at 100%

I agree let's support the march all the way to Canada, you leafs better keep your mouths shut before we cut off your supply of food, your country would not exist if it wasn't for the USA. Hell you begged is to take Alaska to protect you from invasion

Don’t ask difficult question you racist!

Attached: 7E764EAB-FD00-4FFC-8010-B19EB3627EF3.png (350x300, 178K)

Why are they heading toward America? Surely they would love to live in one of the many other countries they are passing through.

>Why are they heading toward America?

For make paper numbnuts, for the greenbacks. Why else? It's not to look at your dumb mug

What do you mean lock the border? We have a wall on the border. I mean Trump built it alre...

No shit. Europe was the test run and it worked.

Part 3!!! Of Based-Bellagio's ground breaking Mini-saga.
>part 1 was the ground floor, intro to the meme and the history
>part 2 was the radical conspiracy theories behind the meme
>part 3 is the grand Montage of CIAniggery, MKULTRA techniques that MAKE you a NPC

The NPC meme terrifies the establishment because THEY treat us as NPC goyim.

The CIA can reprogram and make you a NPC with drugs, movies, shock treatment, torture and many other methods..
Part 3
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

YouTube is censoring NPC videos and Accounts!
Yet the Jews will say SOROS made it....

Very well could be. If so good on Trump

A caravan of under a hundred, sure. You can get some neat on the ground coverage and it can be more personable.
But when it swells into tens of thousands, you can’t do that anymore. We still have simple minds, so when people see photos of a goddamn 10,000+ person march towards the border, it isn’t going to trigger negative feelings.

The caravan is going through the US to Canada
DUDE

Attached: Jotaro2.jpg (480x700, 62K)

>pretty soon

Attached: 1522837599840.png (639x1110, 254K)

I will beat them back myself if I have to. No dirty spic filth will step foot on an inch of our soil.

This is just the first wave. Also watch how most of these people dissepear into 50/50 rep/dem swingstates...without voted ID they'll guarantee democratic victory for the next decades to come, if not forever.

Soros is getting desperate. They'll do ANYTHING to save their new world order. Not joking.

The first wave MUST be stopped, or else it will set a precedent for countless of other waves.

CHUGA CHUGA CHOO CHOO

No I'm not. I love Korean women.

>'We Won't Be Broken.' Caravan of Migrants Sets Sights on U.S
>on U.S
>U.S
time.com/5430436/migrant-caravan-mexico-guatemala-border/

Americuck wishful thinking LMAO

Your city is going to get ransacked, and there will be inevitable rapes involved not to mentioned subsequent demands.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjEs9pj_v1Y

there's millions more of them there

To be fair, it could be worse. They could talk to rugs while facing Mecca.

That's why the media is only showing b roll of women and children, meanwhile if you watch any live shot of the group it's like 95% military aged males.

>When sharts realize they should have been digging a man made ocean instead of building a man made wall.

Attached: 1426858342702.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Standing by your principles has actually worked pretty fucking well so far. Way better than caving in to liberal bitching.

I pray the politicians will take that under advisement and come down on these pieces of shit with an iron fist, and let CNN wail helplessly.

Attached: 1527959566958.jpg (400x300, 104K)

Choo choo!! Everybody board the faggot train!

>this is a fantastic idea

You have to shoot at him all the non-lethal weapons you have. Water cannons, rubber ammunition, electric guns, tear gas, and do not worry if they will cry like monkeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wm00UUWVEU

Attached: C_2_fotogallery_3081952_26_image-1.jpg (2000x1332, 297K)

>implying this hasn't already happened to the South West US

>2108

I forgot to post a reaction image friend. I was just being sarcastic. Of course they want money. Only our country is dumb enough to tax its citizens to give handouts to illegals.

Attached: 1530846927465.jpg (604x516, 50K)

It's all so tiresome. I just want to live in a country that cares whether or not literal invasion forces cross their border. Trump pretends to care because it's politically expedient and maybe he really does, but he doesn't have any kind of actual strong move to defend us planned.

We ought to machinegun these people. Not like the edgelords think, where it's some kind of big revenge spectacle or something stupid like that, it just...it's pathetic to me that not only are we not going to, but that it would even need to be talked over. If your enemy is a huge blob of infantry moving without air cover or any means of defending themselves, how are we even going to hesitate to destroy them? I don't fucking get it, and I guess I care less and less now beyond just being embarrassed to live in a culture that hates itself so much it's opposed to fighting off an invasion because that's mean or something.

I don't know frens, I don't understand the world or my supposed fellow humans.

that's...really fucking good. can we push this through to the mainstream quickly?

Attached: steve nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

You say it as if this were something bad. More than 50% of people would donate supplies to support them.

>just South and Central Americans will come
>it won't be so bad, they're Christians after all
>why are half of caravan #65 Nigerian?

Attached: file.png (790x744, 132K)

border war 2: electric boogaloo. now with 100% more BRRRRRT'S.

Attached: 1057750523.jpg (1000x541, 78K)

this desu

Attached: brownst.jpg (3500x2333, 1.05M)

Remember yu racists, if they are born here they are American

Attached: bornhere.png (827x959, 631K)

FFS nuke that.

Time for real, literal, unironic murder*.

*Everything on Jow Forums is satire.

>Propoganda

- You are in direct violation of Penal Code 1.13, Section ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
- Please put down your weapon. You have twenty seconds to comply.
- Four... three... two... one... I am now authorized to use physical force!

Attached: kisspng-ed-209-hollywood-theatrical-property-film-figurine-robocop-5acd2eeb6d6dc6.857252531523396331 (900x1140, 209K)

Oh man the war... US owns close to half of the Earth's weapons. The carnage would be likened to a force of nature.

>*Everything on Jow Forums is satire.
I am afraid that for those people it is not satire, it is a way of life

Why don't they go to stable countries to their South?

I've been trying to make that point clear for a while but no one listens. It's literally pissing into an ocean of piss.

Attached: 1513092477218.png (904x4412, 2.36M)

There aren't any that I'm aware of. If there are, they're probably much farther than the U.S.

Central and South America is usually destabilized or in some form of being destabilized. Doesn't even require glow-in-the-dark intervention anymore.

I had to put that, so no glow in the dark FBI faggots come knocking on my door thinking I'm serious.

judgement is coming for the non white
and they want to try and avoid it like
they did on mars.

Their few survivors will be witnessed placing coconut pieces, bright red flowers and fruits in front of tanks and calling the tanks Mzextipequtatl by the time this is over. That's the level they belong, and if they touch that border, that's where we are sending them back to. Finish what Spain didn't.

Attached: 1540334421035s.jpg (125x114, 2K)

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (600x450, 31K)

If you haven't read The Camp of the Saints yet, now is the time.

this seems like a good idea. there are sympathetic lib's out there that are dumb enough to get locked out behind a closed border

>implying they won't just breed more.
This is a zerg rush.

*ritually slaughters poultry*
>hola ese, como estas?

ed 209
e=4
d=4
29=11
ed 209 = 911
MIND FUCKING BLOWN.

READ "CAMP OF THE SAINTS"
>READ "CAMP OF THE SAINTS"

I kind of welcome this exposure to the thousands of migrants marching to the United States. It pins Democrats into the wall in a way, just the other night Beto O’Rourke was forced to say he wasn’t “open borders”. This is what Trump needs right now especially during the midterms.

Attached: 4L_tcGZS7GX.jpg (420x626, 60K)

That guy in the ball cap, blue shirt, and jeans in the middle sure looks like a good in the dark cholo nigger.

Attached: 863B5F91-6254-4F26-9822-CC019424A2A1.jpg (900x563, 34K)

honestly wtf do they expect to happen when they get here?

Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks this is hilarious?

Some of the administrators have been spotted. They're more lightly skinned, fit, and well dressed. They're the ones with megaphones, security, and often organizing handouts to the caravan. Sometimes though it's just local government trying to get the violent horde off their turf, best to befriend them and get them on their way quickly than them wrecking your town.

Attached: 4841.png (776x749, 517K)

Will you stop shiling this honeypot?

This shit shows to me the absolutely intellectual dishonesty of the left.

As a non-NPC millennial using objective logic, I can see that this is straight-up racial subversion and invasion by foreigners. The spics themselves see it that way, and have been interviewed saying they are basically on a crusade to conquer white people and defeat Trump.

The left on the other hand, keeps claiming they are just "refugees" who want to be gud bois, and get they life on track. I feel like the leftist leaders are aware of this, and are just leading their s.oyboy and catlady NPC peons around with false notions. That, or leftist whites are just very nihilistic and/or stupid.

Attached: DNC for the people for the immigrants.jpg (640x428, 148K)

10,000 people approach your border when told do not come in you are not welcome.

Gota make sure to stop this invasion in a nice humane way!

>get organized
Individual Movements:
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3[Open]

Small Unit Tactics:
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo[Open]

Historical Lessons:
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag[Open]
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm

The Defense of Duffer’s Drift
ia601000.us.archive.org/29/items/FMFRP1233TheDefenseOfDuffersDrift/FMFRP 12-33 The Defense of Duffer's Drift.pdf

3GW
Maneuver Warfare Handbook
libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f05ac3a044650f513a3b6
Strategy
webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/virtual_disk_library/index.cgi/1304387/FID653/ACROREAD/FMFM1.PDF
Campaigning
archive.org/details/campaigningusmar00unse/page/n0
Tactics
archive.org/details/tactics00unse_0/page/n0
Leadership
archive.org/details/marinecorpsleade00mari/page/n0

4GW
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-1A-revised-17-Jul-09.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/light_infantry_for_4gw.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-2-1-Light-Infantry-Training-Manual.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/fmfm_1-3a_police.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/4gw_tdg_manual_9-2008.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-3-23-Air-Cooperation.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20130109162944/http://www.dnipogo.org/fcs/pdf/fmfm_3-25_counterinsurgency.pdf

Attached: f8f486f6e010cfed1394d5292aabc819.jpg (640x960, 99K)

Attached: the-camp-of-the-saints-1493739149.jpg (540x891, 103K)

The point of this is to discredit the Democratic party.

Most Americans are in the middle or don't vote at all. Show videos of 10,000+ people wanting to illegally come into the country. They'll go out in droves to vote and stop this shit.

>The first wave MUST be stopped

why are you trying to stop the symptom and not the (((disease)))?

annex central america. bomb all of mexico.

Are they really going to pile hundreds or thousands of people at the border just in case Dems lose Congress and the wall is built?
Kikes probably told these people "you'll be let in, trust me." I mean, just how many of these people even know who Trump is besides what they are told? Do they even have internet access?
They're gonna get left outside for months on end. It's not like any of them, or more than a tiny fraction, will be granted asylum.
Trump will be blamed for the resulting sickness and deaths. If he sets up a camp for them to wait at; he'll get compared to Hitler or some shit, and this is assuming that he is allowed to set up a camp on Mexican land.

Attached: 1508915920316.jpg (270x320, 18K)

And its beautiful

Ion cannon

Attached: 228D147EF1E24C17ACC87DBAE84B0005.jpg (1024x561, 142K)

Wasnt that always their plan?

TYPE IT INTO YOUR SEARCH BAR YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Isn't the crime rate really high, like in terms of homicides?

Notice how this big surge happened after Mexico elected a leftist President.

It's all a game and the shitskin/Jew globalists are using these spics as tools to undermine Trump. A nationalist and righteous America is a threat to their evil plans.

Best idea ever.

Attached: A2C1F4E9-9BC5-46B4-A602-C5DCD2923390.jpg (722x349, 67K)

>Not going full Polk and driving all of them South of Panama

wow was just thinking that.. Panamas doing great with the Canal, and even becoming Americanized. They already use the US dollar to boot.

>time to fix this npc meme

Attached: 1540347657655.jpg (900x600, 40K)