Are dogs NPCs?

Attached: when-you-realize-you-were-the-good-boy-all-along-16445800.png (500x488, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah

Attached: 8C4FBCBD-E1C9-4A84-821A-D4101001C967.png (667x684, 53K)

this thread is racist and sexist

Attached: 1515653529325.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

no. They are trainable companions

Fuck no.

Attached: 1463566240006.jpg (2048x1302, 154K)

In a way however much better than the human variety. Dogs are programmed and act accordingly to that programming however they are capable of much higher loyalty, love, and good than programmable humans.

Attached: apu dog.png (1305x663, 51K)

fuck off, shitskin

Attached: protectiondoggo.webm (720x402, 1.33M)

Kinda.

But they follow your story-line like a summoned unit, unlike other NPCs who add their programmed input and are then finished doing their job,

They're deuteragonists and levels above most non-whites.

based

Attached: Golden-Retriever-family-photo.jpg (750x741, 97K)

They have no soul but are more loyal than any woman could ever be.

Part 3!!! Of Based-Bellagio's ground breaking Mini-saga.
>part 1 was the ground floor, intro to the meme and the history
>part 2 was the radical conspiracy theories behind the meme
>part 3 is the grand Montage of CIAniggery, MKULTRA techniques that MAKE you a NPC

The NPC meme terrifies the establishment because THEY treat us as NPC goyim.

The CIA can reprogram and make you a NPC with drugs, movies, shock treatment, torture and many other methods..
Part 3
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

YouTube is censoring NPC videos and Accounts!
Yet the Jews will say SOROS made it.... .

I don't know, but I'd exchange the lives of 99.9% of people I see on a daily basis for my dog's, if needed be.
I consider him of more worth than most people I know.

Attached: gallery16.jpg (399x600, 153K)

Pitbulls are the niggers of doggos, but NPC doesn't really apply to doggos.

Attached: What Hitler Died to Preserve.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

some dogs have an inner voice. It is rare.

show flag

Kek
Doggo has a look of supreme disappointment

> t. chink
No, they're mans best friend. Something insectoids can't understand.

Attached: 1538136973627.webm (206x360, 2.95M)

Great analogy.

They are well programmed and loyal companions. I love my doggo

No, user. Only other "people" are NPCs. Wild animals are Mobs. Domestic animals are Pets.

It's the same term in gaming and IRL. I don't get how you're fucking this nomenclature up.

What an incredibly good boy.

No.
I care more about my dog than about most people around me and that's all you need to know.

Attached: 2.jpg (1118x1600, 265K)

Same, except both my dogs died :(

Why are you posting this twice, both with pictures of some chink instead of a dog?

Attached: NZDT2088.gif (172x192, 628K)

the real question

do NPC's only understand things in terms of memes?

>bark at blacks because they can smell danger
seem pretty redpilled to me

very good dogs

Attached: dog leaves.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

yes, but she is lovable

Attached: IMG_1018 (2).jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

hes fucking bro

Ah, German Shepherds. My dog's half German Shepherd, and half Chow. He wants to chase down jews so we can throw them in the wok.

Attached: 200[1].gif (260x200, 670K)

>tfw brown people are terrified of my 25lb boston terrier killing machine when i take him out for walks

Attached: invisibility spell.jpg (540x513, 88K)

dogs are our loyal companions who we are slowly lifting to full sentience along with us over hundreds of thousands of years.

Remember this, she will never be as happy to see you as your dog is, and dome day 100,000 years from now his descendants will be as intelligent as you are now.

Yes. Dogs are filthy and unbased and will not be allowed into the Muslim ethnostate.

Given that they come to our world for a very brief time, love earnestly, and then vanish; and if the meme holds any weight then dogs are probably the only playable characters to ever walk this planet.

No the Muslims will eat them

I fought in the middle east, and unapologetically and without deception I can state that sicking dogs on you mother fuckers was the most satisfying event of my entire career.

>Something insectoids can't understand.
It's actually true. I don't understand your rhetoric.

Here is a creature which you absolutely control the life of. You choose where it lives, what it eats, when it eats, how much it eats. You choose to have its doodles whacked off or not. You choose who it has sex with, when, and how often. You choose when takes a bath, when it's allowed to exercise, when and where it shits. In extremis, you even choose if it lives or dies.

How in any way is this creature your 'friend?' Isn't it more accurate to call it a 'slave?' Do you consider it a friend merely because it is emotionally incapable of perceiving its slavery to you?

doggo can run away if it wants.

unless you're a piece of shit and leave it attached to a chain all day, then yes, it's a slave basically.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: trumpflossin.gif (480x480, 741K)

Attached: 1493595236401.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

Filthy crusader, you will die like a dog soon Inshallah.

Attached: rtszt7h.jpg (854x570, 73K)

I want a qt K9 soldier for my dog

>doggo
back to >>>r/eddit boomer

is it a reddit thing?

Dogs are NPCs and can become player character tier if enough experience points are gained. Only select breeds can become that level though.. I taught my dog the protect owner plus sanctuary zone when I afk. Now that I type this the data spider will probably Nerf dogs.

My dog seems to have a pretty wide range of emotions and attitudes. Displays more personality than most liberals, so I would say no.

Unspayed female. She will become slightly more NPC after she gets fixed with more stable moods (I.E. less woman like). Neutered males are somewhat NPC like but tend to be happy, unlike male liberals.

Upset after I stepped on her on a hike in pic related

Attached: 1B3DCF03-48C4-4C91-932D-ED46A5293CE8.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

Only pitts are NPC and should be exterminated except those in whatever natural habitat they can adjust to.

Attached: 1479100089981.webm (480x360, 954K)

Want some bacon with those tears?

That's what I mean about the dog being emotionally incapable of perceiving its slavery though. It doesn't run away because you provide it with shelter, food, entertainment, and affection. For a dog to live its life to its own satisfaction, this is enough.

But this doesn't change the nature of the relationship between man and dog, and the absolute control which man has over dog.

think how awesome that would be lol

Fight your rival!

I choose you, Pit bull!

Attached: IMG_20181005_222528.jpg (2448x3264, 1.25M)

Every one of those statements could be made about a cow, too.

But you know what? A dog will gladly kill you, or die, to protect its owner, or its owner's children.

You "absolutely" control the life of preschool-age children, also.

>OMG preschoolers are slaves!

I used to think Chinks were human beings with human emotions, and that I was merely tricked into thinking they were insects by their fucked-up non-expressive faces. But over time I have come to learn that I overestimated them. Their faces reflect their internal lives.

dogs are less NPC than some humans

yes r*ddit spacing weedboomer.

yup, all animals are user

only the ones that believe you when you pretend to throw the ball

Weird looking little bugger, he is. He has the exact size and shape of a Chow, and only got the muzzle, the prominent eyes and the facial markings of a GSD. It's like he inherited his sire's face, and his dam's *everything else*.

Except his tongue, it's exactly half pink and half Chow Chow blue. It's the one thing that's half and half with him.

You sound like a NPC random chance encounter with the asshole trait

you just blew my mind op.
leftists are dogs. they are jewish pets, a dog only knows the world you show it and reacts angrily to anything outside of that.

leftists are literally domesticated humans. why wouldn't someone try to domesticate society? it should be very possible through controlling food and information. i've never thought about human domestication before, this is why they insist on mixing the races etc, literally creating a breed of retarded human pug dogs.

There are cats and dogs smarter than corey and trevor

Dogs are smarter than most NPCs

My doggo is an NPC but the smarter breeds probably shitpost while we sleep

Attached: 4BAAB212-8258-46CA-9F26-39609FA9371D.jpg (720x960, 130K)

Dogs are normal, cats are definitely NPC's though.

How my lion dog?

Attached: 0E2A72B0-786D-4663-B0BA-721378B3AC82.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

The safest white girl in the world
Be good to your dogs my friends

Are those yours, user? If so, that's awesome. Pic related is mine.

Attached: 20180831_180450.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)

Checked and Keked

This is now an anti-muzzie thread

Precious NPCs made by god destined to be the white man's friend, yes.

not even racist but that’s hilarious

I didn't set out to be an asshole, but Chinks had to walk around with those fucking no-affect faces. It's maddening.

And then they have their stupid Chink questions.

>Y U NO EAT DOG?
>Y U NO PUT DUCK SAUCE ON DOG?
>Y U NO REALIZE THAT DOG WORKER, AND YOU CAPITALIST RUNNING...DOG?
>Y U NO BELIEVE CONFUCIUS WHEN HE SAY DOG NO RESPECT MOTHER AND FATHER AND EMPEROR?

props on the room, man

Attached: received_1948995931856936.jpg (720x960, 94K)

Dogs are for niggers.

Attached: 1536945882231.jpg (1162x1920, 303K)

Attached: 1539648607619.jpg (305x305, 13K)

>Dogs demonstrate a theory of mind by engaging in deception
>Theory of mind is the ability to attribute mental states—beliefs, intents, desires, emotions, knowledge, etc.—to oneself, and to others, and to understand that others have beliefs, desires, intentions, and perspectives that are different from one's own
Dogs are not NPCs

Attached: Rustysleepingoncouch.jpg (1876x1201, 614K)

>Every one of those statements could be made about a cow, too.
Absolutely. And this is another reason why I believe the white attachment to dogs over cows to be based mostly in emotion and not for logical reasons.

>A dog will gladly kill you, or die, to protect its owner, or its owner's children.
Yes, because humans found this a useful trait in dogs' wild ancestors and continued to breed dogs to possess this trait. Cows, on the other hand, do not have do this because it is not required. Their role is for labor and for meat.

You say that we don't have emotions, but from where I stand I see whites as being overly emotional and incapable of clear thought as a result. For instance I think you are overly romanticizing the trait of dogs to protect their 'pack' and attributing it to some kind of character, when it's just an element of their social behavior that humans found useful and thus preserved.

>You "absolutely" control the life of preschool-age children, also.
>OMG preschoolers are slaves!
That's not my argument but you could certainly make it if you like.

>that look
Somethings just write themselves

Attached: 1405A811-3698-460A-A4A6-CDA746BC3D5C.jpg (500x500, 102K)

There’s nothing racist about acknowledging that guy is a cuck for raising a nigger’s kid

"Making of a Single Mom: The Stacy Thotberg Story."

Oh yeah, are you even white... All that shit you talk your gonna need a napkin on your mouth, probably gonna have Dingle berries in your mustache..

my dog is reasonably bright and well behaved.

Dogs are an existence bridging the consciousness gap between beast and man. They exhibit complex emotional patterns which underline a spirit which is in the process of ascending the spiral of incarnation.

Once you go black we don’t want you back, and once you go black you’re a single mom

She would love to eat your dog.

Thanks man! I try to keep it as upkept as humanly possible. I'm an annoying clean person. I hate things being messy/out of place.

"Think of the children!"

Attached: kangs.png (1005x737, 822K)

>die like a dog
like the dog that'll rip your throat out you sandnigger

Attached: 17342760_1201752886590619_3534885393457850528_n.jpg (261x170, 9K)

>this is another reason why I believe the white attachment to dogs over cows to be based mostly in emotion and not for logical reasons
Yeah no shit, logic without emotion leads to disgusting ethical issues like gutter oil and ignoring your fellow man because you could be sued. Too much emotion and no logic leads to being niggers.

The right amount of both leads to an effective AND healthy society.

What a nice pup. I love the doggo threads on Jow Forums

>Yes, because humans found this a useful trait in dogs' wild ancestors and continued to breed dogs to possess this trait. Cows, on the other hand, do not have do this because it is not required. Their role is for labor and for meat.

The reason you're an inferior Chink is because you think this explanation logically leads to the conclusion that dogs aren't our friends.

>For instance I think you are overly romanticizing the trait of dogs to protect their 'pack' and attributing it to some kind of character, when it's just an element of their social behavior that humans found useful and thus preserved.

That's the only reason *humans have those traits as well*. The idea that assigning a glib statement of causation to a phenomenon means you shouldn't emotionally react to it is exactly why you're a fucking insect. YES, YOU STUPID SLOPE - it is in the nature of dogs to be our friends, because they have evolved to be our friends. That proves that...we should consider them our friends! And not the reverse.

I understand what the aurora borealis is, too, you soulless Chink - but that doesn't mean it's not beautiful.

>Non-white Man Bad

Attached: 66047-329x365-Smartest_Dog_Border_Collie.jpg (329x365, 12K)

>That's not my argument but you could certainly make it if you like.
its the same as yours, and its flaw is the same yours have

That border collie probably volunteers at the career center helping niggers learn to go on job interviews

doggos based AF
enemies of all evil

ill say smarter than koko

I used to save up my pork MREs and then distribute them to allahs chosen. Turns out you fuckers LOVE pork.

No.

Attached: sad doggos.webm (854x480, 1.86M)

Everyone loves pork.