Remote village where people walk on all fours

>turkroaches

youtube.com/watch?v=6GlNQzjii1c

Attached: roaches.jpg (480x360, 25K)

24/7 prayer

Attached: chadpriest.jpg (1119x480, 134K)

Seen this before. "They could be the missing link between man and ape."
That is pants-on-head retarded.

>on all fours
>not on all sixes

Fake and gay sage.

Attached: 1502598244427.gif (423x264, 1.96M)

>sub 50 IQ Turks that walk on all fours.

Imagine my shock

Inbreeding is bad.

I remember watching this documentary a while ago. Basically these British researchers are trying to find out if they have some sort of ape gene that makes them walk on their hands and feet like an animal. The Turkish government keeps showing up during the filming to basically find out if their goal is to make Turks look like apes. The Mother and Father of these poor souls are first cousins and have had like 20 children, and the last several can't walk upright.
They are obviously just brain damaged and can't balance upright, not monkey men, I can't believe the "scientists" even tried to push that. My favorite part of the entire documentary is at the end, where a British doctor gives them walkers and they all stand upright and use them. The stupid turks literally never thought to just give them walkers, and instead were like "here put sandals on your hands". They are so retarded LMAO

Attached: huwhite.jpg (632x782, 41K)

they all look like legit retarded people

This video is literal clickbait you dumb nigger.

It's a family, not a village. They all have a mental deficiency and probably are inbred. No one had ever seen them do this regardless of them obviously having interacted with people before throughout their lives.

It's complete shit and that's why the comment section isn't accessible.

>Basically OP is a fag as usual.

Not politics.

This is the quality of Australian journalism?

>The stupid turks literally never thought to just give them walkers, and instead were like "here put sandals on your hands". They are so retarded LMAO
The stupidity of the surrounding society is the real story here.

they do it doggystyle

Fake news for morons like you to gulp down.

retarded mudshits never learned how to walk?

Literally a documentary of a clearly inbread family of 4, shit Jews pass it off as a "village".

This is moronic. Some inbred retards started doing that, and it stuck. There's no missing link answer to fucking anything, except maybe "who shat in the VCR?"

pic unrelated

Attached: 1505940363079.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

2spooky4me

>This just in village in Turkey remains secluded with magic crab people since prehistory
big if jew