Prove me wrong

The current downfall of western civilization is because of the west turning away from Christianity. I'll save you time: you can't.

Attached: BumBum.jpg (570x369, 43K)

Middle butt is best butt, prove me wrong

I won't. No matter how much the pagan larpers and atheists shill that christianity is "literally worshipping a jew" (it's not you idiot), they cannot refute the correlation between decline in faith and decay of western society.

the current downfall of western civilization is due to this influx of brapocity and this brapaddiction posters like you have with these nigger-type asses

prove me wrong.

Attached: 1441872572392.jpg (1080x1080, 56K)

She looks like she would die during childbirth

Its the wealth.
thats all.
Chrsitcucks have no problem with the downfall of western civilization as long as they can bring in millions of christian africans.

t. brapbrain

7 million years of hominids not being sharthogs

Neither I nor any Christian I've spoken to wants to do that though

I'm not saying you're wrong for wanting to smash skinny broads, just don't be surprised when there's birthing complications

lol

What, am I wrong? I peace out of any church that promotes missions outside of the US so maybe I'm not exposed to the drooling zombies. I don't know man, a decent chunk of the followers of any given ideology or system of thinking are going to be cancerous idiots, nothing you can do about it.

The current downfall of Christianity is because the Church has turned away from Western Civilization.

Attached: 1528046298533.jpg (680x960, 72K)

nice quads but

1) you can be thin and have wide hips,
2) your hips don't matter anymore because we have had cesarean section since ancient Rome and before. Cesarean. Literally the mode of birth of kings.
3) you seriously don't believe your wife HAS to be fat to be fertile right? you're falling for jewish trickery

Attached: 250px-King_nigger_of_sheeeit_mountain.jpg (250x228, 11K)

>Those small perky tits

DonaldDuckboner.jpg

Wrong.

Sure you can, but the chick he posted doesn't look to have wide hips. I'll give you the C sections but that's hardly preferable to natural birth. And of course she doesn't have to be fat, I never said anything about fat, all I'm saying is that women that are built pencil thin are more likely to have complications during childbirth.

>you can't
christianity gave up to hedonism and cover pedoscum

Religions purpose is to provide virtues and prevent hedonism. We lost these decades ago and it’s been going down hill ever since. The liberals are the culmination of degeneracy and unguided angst.

Attached: 1508383156045.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Christianity =/= Catholicism

Men are told they dont deserve to be loved and are abused at any opportunity to persue it. We are told we dont deserve to go 9 months in the womb without being ripped out because your own mother felt like it. The whole thing cant bleed to death fast enough. If only there was a way to die to somehow fix things, but any twinge of self sacrifice is exploited just the same.

>built
>thin

Im sure a (((thicc))) woman is just as likely to have the same complications.

Attached: 1537475763485.jpg (523x581, 29K)

Absolutely. This is the final redpill that the (((pagans))) of Jow Forums refuse to swallow.

Attached: 1488338007003.jpg (1439x1753, 149K)

It took the crossbreeds hundreds of years and concessions (keeping holidays, saints etc) to finally snuff out the flame of European polytheism, yet it only took sixty years for Atheism to supplant mainstream Christianity!

Go ahead and post your images of crusaders, there will never be people that faithful again.

>Crossbreed

I meant "crossbearer"

Not telling ya to go out and smash whales man, just that there's a reason women with curves are often seen as preferable partners, and the roots of that are instinctual.

You can't, OP. Atheists like me like to pretend that we can have the West back without Christianity, but just look at the history. When did Europe, and especially America start their decline? That's right, exactly when people started to abandon their religion.

As silly and illogical Christianity sounds to some people, it carried the West through the trials history and to the forefront of the globe. Can you imagine if instead of the Holy League we had today's Eurocrats facing off against the Ottoman horde? This is why jihadists always seem so confident that they will win. Even though Western militaries kill them in droves, they can see what we can, that the West is slowly rotting to dead from the inside.

>blames the lack of Christian faith for the fall of the west
>worships nigger asses-having sluts
You sir a a thirsty nigga of the worst kind

The Roman empire declined as it became more Christian. Its not religion, all civilizations rise and fall.

Attached: hopeless.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Yeah but they are all low quality huebutts and their brapps smell so bad you'll lose consciousness before enjoying the taste.

you have 0 knowledge of human biology, ass size has no correlation to healthy birth. the human body is flexible especially more so if you are healthy.

60 years? What do you think the Enlightenment was all about? Our conversion from religious moralists to godless consumers has been going on for a few hundred years.

It’s actually virtues that are important. Religion is just a tool to provide this. Giving order and preventing debauchery.

What surprised me is that I found out that most South East Asians were Catholics (and not just the Filipinos), and I am also Catholic (and white, and single). Nobody, not even Jow Forums ever discussed that, ever.

I know where to go to avoid degeneracy, and to get a good Catholic wife. Vietnamese girl I like in one of my classes is also Catholic and extremely feminine and not a degenerate (but unavailable since she has a boyfriend of 7 years, but I like her so much that I really want to date her).

But I know where I should go.

Ass size no, hip to waist ratio yes. You're arguing a point that I never made.

What I am saying is screw the West, and head East where conservatism still takes charge.

can I save this?

Sure thing buddy, it's all yours.

Can't prove you wrong! You nailed it user!

Rome already had a civil war and split in half back when Christians were very much still a small minority. The irony of Rome worshiping Christian haters is that they are the proverbial rats fleeing the ship of their nations culture as it burns. The Romeans converted to Christianity in mass at the end of their civilization, and so Athiests, Muslims and Heathens grow in number as the end approachs. If we wanted to try and stop the cycle of history, we must stand united.

Attached: 05 fate - glubb.png (830x1159, 91K)

Japan, the closest planet Earth has to an ideal civilization, hasn't a trace of Christianity in it.
Checkmate, Christcuck.

Attached: 1461159634430.png (960x640, 1.01M)

Attached: 1488.png (1200x828, 1.24M)

This. Modern Christianity is Christian in name only. If OP said the Christianity of the high middle ages, I would agree.

>hasn't a trace of Christianity in it.

Attached: 1521823961547.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

Correlation does not imply causation, you dumb fucking leaf.

Attached: sniff (9).png (378x260, 123K)

Christianity is exremely niche in Japan and was driven out several times in defiance of its subeversive (((influence))), meaning it has no overall cultural relevance there.

Attached: 1525332123878.png (638x4300, 2.67M)

>Rececitude, Servitude, Honour, And Loyalty.
All hallmarks of the essence of Japanese thought. All espoused by Christianity, but ignored and disregarded for just “loving one another” because of its corruption by the whore mother who has many daughters. Aka the Catholic Church.
Kill me because we could be like Japan and were in many like them 200 years ago.

Attached: 0F3DA466-E5F1-4C1A-8480-B76F4D3E42DD.gif (250x185, 2.19M)

By the 400's Rome was already a cesspit. Also keep in mind that Rome survived until the 1400's. It was Christian longer than it was pagan.

It's because of too many brainlets and too much onions.

>implying Christianity is controlled by jews

Attached: 1521823803125.png (488x463, 28K)

Yeah, not sure these that all of these fuckers are helping us out...

Attached: uua_webelieve_facebook.png (820x312, 25K)

It was subversive in the fact that the Portuguese brought ((((Catholicism)))). Catholics are an extreme corruption and and an abomination to what God actually wants as stated in the WHOLE bible and not just nit picks.

Catholics are basically Jews and are probability worse in some ways.

>implying it still doesn't reek of its Jewish foundation
Doesn't change the fact that Glorious Nippon proves Christianity's absolute non-neccessity.

>Declining population
>Extremely high debt
>Suicide rate
>Sex tourism
Not to mention that they are not far behind in their degeneracy. They have their problems.
Admittedly they have resisted degeneracy for much longer than we, but only because they have held to an isolationist policy since very early on which held many of the corrupt outside influences off. Keeping the Catholics out was definetley the right choice desu.

There is no downfall.

Attached: brit.png (185x215, 36K)

Really makes me think what they're practicing if their congregation isn't based off of biblical values

>Declining population
Result of a properly nationalistic immigration policy. Would you prefer them to have a nigger problem of their own as well? You know that actual whites in muttland have as low if not lower birthrates.
>Extremely high debt
The absolute FUCKING IRONY of a BURGER saying this.
>Suicide rate
Only because no book telling them they'll burn in eternal hellfire if they do it. The alternative is someone who is a greater burden on society, see your average emo teen or tranny.
>Sex tourism
So having more attractive women is a bad thing now?
>Not to mention that they are not far behind in their degeneracy.
Good thing it's exclusive to art and will never be politicized like in the SJWest.
>they have held to an isolationist policy
A result of a culture that has never and will never embrace the filth that is white (((liberalism))).

Attached: 1424811695890.jpg (682x600, 209K)

Bullshit. Corruption and Abomination.

Fuck that. We need to bring back the pagan ways.

Pretty sad that you can’t see that I actually agree with you. But yet can’t see they have their own problems.
Also
>calling each other burgers
Only a cuck would get off of insulting his fellow country man. Funny how you spout how great Japanese people are yet can’t even adhere to loyalty to your fellow countryman.

Yes, Yes. Let’s destroy it all and bring back something that has no foundation.
We need to just adhere to basic principles. We don’t need some wack religion bullshit to do it

this is true.

Not because christianity is any good, but because it helped counter balance the degeneracy that we find ourselves in today.

That was probably the tipping point. Christianity and going to church was mainstream when I was a kid but really came under attack during the 90s.

The whole gay marriage amendment thing and argument was cleverly designed to literally destroy Christianity in the US by making it easy to demonize and discriminatory and now either nobody is really Christian or whatevers left can be taken over and redone by SJWs.

The fall of a common belief system is what makes it really easy to divide and conquire a people or country.

Attached: Brappers.jpg (224x224, 4K)

>Christianity isn't good except for all of the good that it brings

The downfall correlates with the cycles of history. Bronze age collapse was due to invaders, economic debasement, and natural phenomenon such as drought. Rome fell to the same, China has fallen again and again to the same. Everywhere and all through time civilizations have fallen. The religion doesn't matter. It might make it easier but it will still happen

Of course nobody can prove you wrong, arguing with NPCs is useless.

You people do realize that post-racial globalism is a key aspect of Christianity and that the countries who have remained ethnically nationalist have been the ones that rejected said religion the most, right?

Not so much turning away from Christianity as turning to Islam thats the problem

The downfall of western civilization was because of the west turning to Christianity. I'll save you time: you can't.

Attached: druide.png (472x690, 296K)

>The current downfall of western civilization is because of the west turning away from Christianity.
It's due to multiculturalism and diversity, which are also destroying Christianity.

>Christianity =/= Catholicism
Why did you create this thread if you're only going to post twice?

The cross is a pagan symbol.

Prove the truth wrong? Why should I even try?
Also, post less attention-butts, please.
We need to try to be better than /b/.

>You people do realize that post-racial globalism is a key aspect of Christianity
No it isn't

>Japan, the closest planet Earth has to an ideal civilization
LOL

Don't expect a christard to realize that

Distance is your enemy. Let that sink in.jpg

we'd be fine either way if not for the jew

Left is best

She has a nice ass too though

>christard

Attached: Tips (4).gif (460x600, 595K)

Ok. Rome was better off as a pagan society than any Christian society was up until the industrial revolotion.
You're welcome

You boyos were literally mud hut level before christianity, have fun larping as muh superior romans when you caused the fall of rome. G*rmans fucking over Europe for the Nth time in history.

Attached: 1539202764870.png (487x209, 110K)

The west's downfall is my dick's upliftment

> big brown booties
> the west is dying guys

No, it's not, but that is a symptom. The cause is giving women the right to vote and Jews. Both of these together caused everyone wrong today. It's weird how Women's suffrage started being a big deal right around the time Jewish mass-migration to the US started, isn't it?

America nuked the Christian cities.

No need to. There's plenty of interesting debate without my input.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>You boyos were literally mud hut level before christianity,
that's some sandnog level of argumentation mate. Rome's fall was far more influenced by the (((christcuck))) destruction of shared tradition, the 4th crusade and hampering of taxes than it was by Germanics.

Ass worship is in direct correlation with the downfall. Congrats on feeding into itz shitface. Go back to tits

Tell Hitler that m8, as chancellor of germany I would think he'd know better than a literal fag on an anime site.

Rome fell due gigantic invasions of barbarian tribes that had literally raided their infrastructure from the third centuries (see "Crisis of the third century" and onward regarding the Germanic Wars.
Rome fell due to economic troubles that had been around from way before Christianity was even a thing, and oppressive taxation and inflation had widened the gap between rich and poor.
Rome fell due to extremely needless overexpansions to places with no real value, whilst getting fucked in the ass by their fellow pagans in the north who continued to raid and plunder their inner cities.

Keep on peddling the WE WUZ though varg, it was the (((christcucks))) that made your country weak, not secularism

Attached: 1540322581422.png (800x723, 530K)

>a cross exists in the pagan world
>Jesus was crucified on a cross and it became a symbol
Zeitgeist autist found

Kek

Attached: My Sides.gif (400x398, 816K)

>literal fag
are you 12?
> their fellow pagans in the north
This confirms you're the uninformed retard you appear to be fyi. Also Varg is not relevant and he's a stupid faggot
Rome fell because of a ton of things simultaneouly affecting the empire. The Germanics wouldn't have been a problem if not for other pressures. Do you have an argument as to how Christianity benefited Rome? Or do you just intend to state obvious things, appeal to authority, while throwing weak insults?

btw that shit is full of inaccuracies and is just downright retarded. You're an embarrassment and a cancer to historical knowledge for spreading it.

And multiculturalism and diversity are plagues Christianity brought upon itself. Serves it right.
That's not what MLKJ said. Now prove it isn't.

Is it bad I think I see a merchant in those stars?