Women are useless. My wife had surgery last week so I took off this week and next because she is "so busy" at home...

Women are useless. My wife had surgery last week so I took off this week and next because she is "so busy" at home. Yesterday I took the kids to school, cleaned the house, did the laundry, and cooked several days of meals. Today I took the kids to school, went grocery shopping, shampoo-ed the carpet, cleaned and organized the garage (because I got bored), then organized the pantry throwing out all the expired cans.

I did two weeks of housekeeping in two days. I am literally having to make a list of shit to do that has never been done just to fill out the next two weeks.

I think my wife is "always busy" because she spends 90% of the day watching tv and browsing faceberg. That's probably why she's fat too.

Be careful who you marry,

Attached: housewives-chores.jpg (3298x2000, 1.56M)

once she's given birth to your kids she's free from criticism (excluding adultery)
besides it's about the mendacity and repetitive nature of her work not sheer difficulty

Tame her and make her do what she's supposed to do

Communication is vital

>cooked several days of meals in one go

Why are you still feeding yourself like you're a bachelor? Kids don't want to eat the same pot of chili for half a week.

Tell her to get a fucking job then so she fan contribute.

tell her to get off her fucking ass then wtf

That's just cause you ain't got enough shit for that cunt to do. Bitch should be tending your plants and minding your animals and all that shit.
>not making freezer meals like rancher mommy Reeeee Drummond
Pull yoour shit together.

If she isn’t fucking you and sucking you dry at least three times a week, you need to get rid of her. She sounds worthless user

Try filling your time with what she normally does: sucking Jamal’s cock.

>the mendacity and repetitive nature of her work
this

This hit way too close to home. Everytime I take time off to be at home, the same thing happens - I get about a week's worth of house chores done in an afternoon. At least my wife openly admits she's lazy.

Yup. Lazy entitled cunts, the whole lot.

Similar experience.
She never does her dishes, never cleans up her messes, leaves the bathroom absolutely filthy with all her shit, she has so much clothing that she literally cannot store it all, so she leaves it all in various piles around the bedroom, cloests, and laundry room. Doesn't help with chores like basic tidying up, or taking out the trash. She won't remove her shoes when she comes into the house. And she won't pay towards bills.

And yeah, it's because she's so busy. Busy sitting around all evening and all weekend, watching Netflix.

Fortunately I'm not married to her, she just lives in my house. She talks big about saving money to buy her own place. She means this as a threat though. Like "watch out, or one day, I'll move out, then you'll be sorry".
If/when she moves out, my house will be clean and quiet for once. And wherever she moves will quickly devolve into squalor.

Why'd you marry a fatty?

>mendacity
The untruthfulness of her work? Nigger, what?

>three times a week
Only reasonable if he has a daughter to use the other days. But in that case thrice a week with the wife is way too much. I haven't fucked my wife more than four times a month since we've had a daughter and then only when she isn't pregnant.

>"did the laundry"

Did you fold it? How many loads? If you did the laundry in 2 days it wasn't "2 weeks of laundry"

Repition makes it easy to streamline.
It makes it easy to automate.
And doing 15 min of chores a day is not repetitive to the excuse of lazyness

Then why the fuck do you not just luck her out?

Wait until you see the horseshit on daytime tv targeted at women. It's brain damage.

Surely you have looked around and realized that vacuuming and cooking a chicken doesn't take all day. I'm surprised they don't all become alcoholics.

lol, same here, except we have a 2 year old. and i won't break up a happy home. I still bang her from time to time if i feel like it.

Attached: kavabeer.gif (320x240, 991K)

mundanity (auto complete)

*kick
Wtf autocorrect

It's time for you to show her who's boss.

Attached: VAW.jpg (623x248, 33K)

>Kids don't want to eat the same pot of chili for half a week.

>Be underage b&
>Parents cook extra for leftovers for a week
>Complain about earing the same food
>"user you can eat this or go hungry"
>Don't eat
>Starve to death in my little imagination
>Never test my parents in their threats again

Thank god my parents didn't have such a shit mentality and treated me like a spoiled little bastard. I still prepare a week's worth of food every Sunday.

Attached: 1535567735784s.jpg (125x112, 2K)

Thank you user. You basically took one for the team. Women who stay home call all the shots and can work as hard as they want to. When they say "I work hard" it's only because the media programmed them to think that being a homemaker is some kind of laborious hell. It's not. A woman who has her shit together and is not a slug is basically her own boss living a stress free life.

>Women are useless.
Gee really I didn't know

>mendacity
You were so close to sounding smart

Kids don't realize how life changes once you become an actual family. I'm too tired to pursue sex most of the time, however i can get it almost 50% of the time i attempt to. overrated.

These AI autocompletes suck balls, always fuck up around the vowels. I bet the Hebrews did this...

>Bitch should be tending your plants and minding your animals and all that shit.
OK Dr. Dolittle

thafuq did i just read

Attached: tfijustread.png (375x515, 189K)

???
He didnt say "talk to the animals" the fuck are you trying to say?

>mendacity
It's okay, user. Better luck next time.

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Learn how to fucking type and spell without it you useless NPC

Jow Forums does not care about your marriage, cuck.

Suicide is advised.

It's not awful, just annoying. I'm trying to help her get some financial legs under her and am just kind of waiting for her to leave on her own. if she's not gone in another month, I might start charging her rent. I know exactly what she makes a difference the price range of prospective houses/apartments, so I can dial in the Ask to something that would incentivize moving out.

My wife works full time but she still cleans the whole house does all dishes and cooks before I get home.
I guess I lucked out with my cute ginger

My husband says shit like this, but he doesn’t actually clean well. At least he says it to joke with me and doesn’t sound like a resentful asshole like you.

What does cleaning the house mean to you? Is it just putting things back on shelves/in closets? Spoiler alert: actually cleaning includes, in every room of the house: taking things OFF shelves, dusting, vacuuming nooks and crannies, using a cleaning agent and wiping every surface (usually twice) including scuffs on the walls, washing the inside AND outside of the windows, mopping/vacuuming the floors. Not to mention scrubbing the bathtub and toilet, taking pillow/cushion covers off of couches and beds to do with the laundry, doing a load of laundry and drying, wiping off and scrubbing the air filters, taking things OUT of the pantry and wiping down the cabinets and inside, same with the fridge AND freezer AND the inside of the oven AND microwave, doing the laundry AND putting it back correctly (not throwing it over the clothing rack or shoved in drawers), doing the dishes after cooking AND putting them away when they’re dry, cleaning food scraps out of the sink, watering the plants, and so on.

I love my husband and we get along well, but he says he is fast at cleaning when really he just quickly squirrels items that were left out away into random locations. He was looking for a shirt today and forgot he shoved it (and a bunch of others) in our closet on top of the jackets instead of putting it in the dresser, for example.

I highly doubt in two days you did as much as you think.

Attached: C751FC56-6FDB-45CD-A9FA-4B34036FD5EB.jpg (656x555, 78K)

Yeah, right. You and your Canadian girlfriend. We believe you.

>my wife is sick
>my wife is lazy
>my wife doesn't do shit around the house
>my wife tolerates a filthy home
>my wife spends too much time on facebook
>my wife is literally a fat ass
>women are useless

lol you could've left out that first 3-word statement and just made your entire post "my wife is a lazy fat cunt - be careful who you marry"

Attached: 1.jpg (176x216, 4K)

Good, what else do you do around the house? If your weekends aren't spent fixing shit, why are you complaining? Get a divorce if you're so miserable. Sounds like you want a cookie. Get bent.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'D MAKE AN EXCELLENT WOMAN.

Attached: 16149422838_8dbb27fece_b.jpg (1024x844, 301K)

Tits or by gollie be gone.

Tits or gtfo

I do not even have a house, I live at home with my mom like a champion and without work

Attached: 30442982_1981705758823591_2736626911413780682_n.jpg (331x340, 22K)

.....minutiae? Doesn’t really fit but wtf were you trying to say? Do you use words that you do not know the meaning of?

Again why bother helping her, she's just using you with no plans for reciprocation

fuck off roastie

Took you long enough to realize that. I do most of the shit you mentioned (don't have kids, a garage, or carpet) and more around the house every week, and it's a minor inconvenience at best.
A few hours of my time each week is all it takes. The women who rave about it being a full-time job are delusional, especially if your kids are at school or daycare during the day.

How do I find a good housewife like you?

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 8K)

"monotonous" is the word u were looking for bro, good try

she's not busy she's probably just stuck in a rut and needs something else to fill her time, like a big black cock

>and so on
I to can describe cleaning tasks that get done once a year in a normal house

I'm a fucking janitor. Cleaning does not take that long. I clean 3 buildings alone in 4 hours. Trash, all surfaces, dusting, vaccuming and mopping, and restrooms, plus whatever the clients want

Tits or gtfo

Train your bitch retard, watch some Patrice.

Beware common law.

Honest to God, this is my married life right now too. Except she's not fat at least.

relax fucking spergs I meant this

this

He meant "mundanity"

You don't do any of that shit very often. Why do you think the average housewife is morbidly obese these days? It's because the most strenuous thing they do every day is handing their kid an iPad so he can watch Netflix while she microwaves food.

Church but unironically
I only come on Jow Forums because I was slightly autistic as a teenager but learned how to control it, for some reason it’s still my guilty pleasure for relaxing.
When I saw my husband for the first time I knew I wanted to marry him. The first time I spoke to him, I asked him if he was a Christian. I’m not perfect but there’s a lot of awesome single women at my church. There’s hardly any young men actually committed to attending though. Like attracts like. He men on here are complaining about their shitty wives, but they picked them. They only have their own judgement to blame. Men are the ones who pursue relationships/chase women, and women want to be chased. It’s their fault they gunned for dumb roasties. Don’t be like them.
You only clean toilets once a year? Explains a lot about

>What does cleaning the house mean to you?

Bathroom
>Pull out and dust furniture
>Scrub toilet (including the small surface between the tank and bowl)
>Pull out trash and bleach the trashcan
>Scrub tiles
>Clean mirror
>vacuum underneath the sink
>Insert new scented wall plug
>Resupply toiletries
>Resupply match box
>Resupply aerosol container

Bedroom
>Dust all the furniture down
>Pull furniture towards center of the room and vacuum edge of walls
>Wipe down all surfaces that beverages have sat on
>Replace furniture, vacuum the rear of the room
>Make bed
>Make bed again because covers are slightly crooked

Living/Dining room
>Same as bedroom, just more surface area

Laundry
>Separate laundry
>Use soap/softener combo
>Dry tumble
>Immediately fold clothes afterwards to prevent wrinkling

Cooking
>After food is prepped and cooking, prep up one side of the sink with hot, soapy water
>Clean dishes right after food is served onto a plate
>Join in dinner 10 minutes later after last of cookware is cleaned

Kitchen
>Monthly food review of throwing out expired foods
>Wipe down and reorganize pantry
>Wipe down fridge shelves
>Reorganize the entire fridge
>Wipe down all counters
>Replace food on the counter with weekly goods (fruits, donuts, pastries, bread)
>Clean any dishes in the sink
>Sweep kitchen floor

There's more, but post limit. I do this all in about 6 hours.

>that adderall formatting

Quit user, it’s going to rot your brain

Most of the replies beg to differ

Every Church I go to in my area consists entirely of either elderly people or people in their 30s and 40s (mostly families).

Attached: 0gwsam3jtsvz.png (680x1046, 764K)

It's just how I was raised, user-senpai. I had roommates that were slobs, though. Trash would pile over and climb up the wall, scaling Mt. Dirty Dish, scraping off a beauty-botique's worth of waxy grease off the stove, Jaegermeister bottles and puke stains covering the bathroom floor, pubic hair everywhere.

Funny thing is one of my roommates sister's dealt in Ritalin. When she was using, she would just come over out of the blue, clean everything, and cut everyone's hair.

I bet you did it all without a single thought of ‘this isn’t fair’ or even a audible sigh. Good job. Men are just better at everything.

Have more kids. That will keep her busy.

>Tits or by gollie be gone.
Tits or gtfo
>Tits or gtfo

That phase is sexist and contributes nothing to this discussion. Women have unique perspectives that men do not. How would you like it if someone responded with this picture everytime you posted.

Attached: dickorGTFOCensored.png (1024x768, 29K)

>You only clean toilets once a year? Explains a lot about

You're fucking lying if you insist that you remove every object from your pantry, clean the shelves, and return every object to your pantry every week.

Or your "pantry" is one cabinet with 3 fucking cans of tomato soup in it.

>if OP has a daughter to use the other days

Umm, what does this statement mean for your own daughter?

Checked that before letting her move in. I'm good.

Post tits or gtfo

You’re absolutely nuts. I tell my wife that if you need a magnifying glass to tell if something is dirty, don’t clean it.

>Women have unique perspectives
No they don't. Women rarely ever contribute anything worthwhile. The few that do don't need to advertise that they have tits. Go back to tumblr.

The same faggots in this thread telling stories about their shitty marriage situation and their cunt wives are the same tradcuck larpers telling everyone one mgtow threads that they should get married.

Food for thought.

Proofs that there are female autists. So rare. Hardly any such cases!

We're not like the other girls

Attached: Normies.gif (621x308, 3.8M)

You sound like a productive guy. Keep building up that 401k and savings - she'll need 'em after the divorce. Ask me how I know . . .

Post pics

>mfw
>too poor to hire full time house keeper to do the work for you.
Ah poorfags trying to make a living in USA it's really cute sometimes but boring to watch.

Attached: 6E41B0C4-A48C-45AC-9966-447D817A5D06.jpg (237x271, 47K)

My wife had surgery recently too. I stayed home and took care of our four white children, three of which are under 4 years old. I realized that it's a hard, stressful, full-time job and there is always something that doesn't get done. But, unlike your fat pig of a lazy wife, my wife is on a hardcore diet to lose the baby weight and is down 17 pounds for 5 weeks and looking good. She even rode my morning wood yesterday. Sucks to be you, loser.

Burden of proof bitch
Your gender is irrelevant on an anonymous image board, your demography did not give you special insight, your insight was shallow, and you couldn't even manage a coherent comeback

Women's perspective tends to be a shallow vapid trivial info dump that even a retard could predict

This is why I married a qt Asian girl

Attached: submissive housewife.jpg (731x760, 139K)

hahahahah

The power of hardworking men is amazing.

I want to be single again and start drinking again. Go camping at a whim on a Saturday. I am basically dead

NPC fest

Wrong, it's the ones shilling white women.

Attached: 1466119417807.jpg (608x2308, 261K)

>muh housework is repetitive
are you kidding me with this shit

Attached: 2A614545-D4F5-4130-B037-44EBF9450830.jpg (850x567, 110K)

My biggest regret in life is not marrying my teenage korean gf. "Muh cultural differences..."

Trips user. :) One day you will meet your loving house wife.

>church girls have no one to marry because most males are intelligent enough now not to believe in religions.
we're fucked

I'm just giving you a reason ..you're comparing 3rd world sweat shops to western living standards

I've been a housedad for 5 years and with two kids. the only part that is difficult for me is trying to add any professional work (I do consulting and writing on the side) and the balance is just off. Starts to tear at my brain because going from static repetitive cleaning tasks, to conversing with kids asking wazoo shit, and then attempting to communicate high level abstract thoughts and strategic concepts is too much too fast.

Women (generally speaking) are simply better tailored mentally for life as a homemaker. I'm a much better father than a housedad. I keep the house clean and things in order, but it's exhausting long term and as a male, you have the added fun of other mothers assuming you're incompetent and incapable.

At least I'm raising my kids instead of some degenerate at a nursery

She’s busy with Tyrone

For the vast majority of human history the vast majority of humans have had jobs far more strenuous and repetitive than cleaning the house and making dinner with modern technology. Women today all think they deserve some cushy do-nothing job where they stash away $150,000 a year pretending they can code and letting the three men on their team carry their water until they get promoted to management as a diversity hire.

Attached: E6C92FA9-F218-4694-A85B-A67AA06F5B5E.jpg (800x608, 286K)

If he's like me, he didn't marry a fatty but he's married to one now. I'm still within 15lbs of my wedding weight from 1999, and she's nearly doubled.

Keep giving her kids until she can cope with the stress.

lol you fuckin cuck

you're just as bad as her

>conversing with kids about wazoo shit

Ugh, I don't want to watch, read, talk or listen to any of your childish shit...same goes for my wife's chattering, just leave me alone!