Hmmm, migrant families seeking refuge...I think I've read about this in some Good Book, maybe last sunday...

Hmmm, migrant families seeking refuge...I think I've read about this in some Good Book, maybe last sunday, but the name keeps slipping my mind. Jesus, I swear my memory is going....

Attached: VOTEBLUEE.jpg (1125x712, 65K)

Whites are called pioneers because they fucking built a country on nothing. These people just want to free load an entire fucking civilization.

White people didn't go thousands of miles to commit felonies in Walmart parkinglots

When white people did it they built civilization out of nothing while fighting off savage's. These welfare walkers are just moving to where the gibs me dats are. There's a big fucking difference.

Attached: 1539980130659m.jpg (1024x616, 169K)

This.

there is a huge difference now that whites are saddled with providing every shitskin without a pot to piss in with food/medicine/shelter/education/etc

Attached: 1510465667109.jpg (763x1024, 288K)

pi·o·neer
/ˌpīəˈnir/Submit
noun
a person who is among the first to explore or settle a new country or area.

hmmmmm
HMMMMMMMMM

Nope, I don't see it. Pack it up boys, he's right.

White people fucking have to fight prairie niggers and unknown terrain to barely scrape a living out and hope to fuck they have enough food for the winter. Oh yeah and you better not get sick or injured or your whole family is absolutely fucked. Some beaners are marching through an established country getting help from the locals so they can come into a country that will wipe their ass and pay for everything. Yeah those two things are the same.

FPBP

Fpbp

came here to say this. good work mutt

Wasn't this guy mad at a cartoon character?

Yeah, because those things are comparable at all. I hope race-obsessed people like this all die.

I like this image, but what about the immigrants that came during the 19th and early 20th century that everyone seems able to trace their lineage to?

Sorry not sorry, gringos. Your clay and women will be ours very soon. Evolution is at work and whites are obsolete!

Attached: 6014FB8C-0D81-4B01-8EED-4C95FF9CE739.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

why are there so many faggots on twitter? what is their end game? virtue signal and then try to sleep like a baby knowing how much of a cunt they are?
i dont get this fucking shit

Attached: 12046933_508748379300772_6731543467406100041_n.jpg (640x640, 37K)

I think i know the book youre talking about. Yeah its the one that says
>”Countrymen, the long experience of our late miseries I hope is sufficient to persuade everyone to a present correction of himself, And think not that either my pains nor the adventurers' purses will ever maintain you in idleness and sloth...

...the greater part must be more industrious, or starve...

You must obey this now for a law, that he that will not work shall not eat (except by sickness he be disabled). For the labors of thirty or forty honest and industrious men shall not be consumed to maintain a hundred and fifty idle loiterers.[4]”

Attached: 1526320472557.png (800x820, 585K)

Oh im sorry. Wrong quote.
>”for even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: if a man will not work, he shall not eat.”

>He can't trace his lineage to before the Revolutionary War
>thinks he's American

End of thread. That’s it.

>Traveled great distances to basically no mans land
vs
>Traveling great distances to the land that white man inhabited

>Ugly shitskin defended by even uglier shitskin
Wow, visualize my astonishment. It's almost like letting in brown people was a mistake and we should have never allowed ANY, period.

>evolution is at work
No. the toilet got clogged.

They're fleeing from starvation and violence, goyim! And even though Mexico offered them jobs and citizenship they still can't find jobs.

LET THESE REFUGEES IN!

Attached: 1540182060007.jpg (719x981, 148K)

Attached: 88.png (481x726, 578K)

i know you're memeing but i just want to iterate that the vast, overwhelming majority of people you do business with and consider your fellow countrymen can't trace their lineage back that far on the american continent either.

yea it was all easy sailing when showed up to Jamestown

If doing the same thing is leeching off the existing government, then sure. All we got were some tomahawks and tipis when we already had guns and castles.

well you know what they sat - the camera adds 150 pounds

Attached: cia cat.jpg (364x363, 38K)

Welfare wasn't a thing. Those immigrants carved their own way out of essentially nothing except selling their labour

>he can't trace his linage directly back to plymouth
Get outta my face you mulatto celto iberian mcNigger

Was there a welfare state here when the whites came too?

We don't want them or need these shitskins. We don't want them to take over our lands. We want to secure our own resources for ourselves, and if they had has the balls, they could have gone to what would become LA, or Manhattan island in the year 1000 AD.

They are not our race. They are not our tribe and should and must be repelled as much as if they were the Mexican military. After all, the reward for a military victory is the spreading of your people and sees. They want the spoils of war without the effort.

They bring problems because they are the problem. We fed ourselves just fine without them.

This. And I love how liberals just want to let them all in. It’s fucking crazy and I’m sick of their mentality that the US has to be an open door for any person who wants in.

Attached: 1538257200675.jpg (1242x1690, 384K)

I trace my line back to Roger the Good who was a Norman noble who was personal friend with William the bastard. Story goes he got the surname "the good" when he set a barn filled with 40 Saxon prisoners on fire shortly after the battle of Hastings

I really wish /pol were /pol without the bullshit. This image is completely fake and manufactured. Most shit on here is true and often even well sourced, and then there's easily researched fake shit like this. Easily caught lies like this hurt our position that the caravan is anything but an invading horde.

They can seek prosperity right where they are.

Sure am getting a lot out of this with the recent news. It's one thing to be an insufferable lib but it's another to be a predictable insufferable lib.

Attached: retard.jpg (908x539, 67K)

I hope the dwelling of whoever is running this obvious doxxing op catches fire and kills everybody inside.

can I pioneer into his house

Does this mean the early settlers were not actually genocidal colonizers?

Tweet is correct. Traveling blindly to an unknown land to start a civilization =/= following a path with nothing to offer to an already developed country with the intent on living off of other people's prosperity

They went right into 18 hour days in coal mines, steel mills, textile mills, abbatoirs, and farms.

Christ said to love your neighbor as yourself...inviting rapists, murderers and pedophiles to you and your neighbors house doesn't seem like a good thing to do.

I went to college with this guy. He was a beta loser who was constantly getting shot down by women. Perhaps why he is so angry now.

The white pioneers of the 1800s had more skills compared to the third world browns pouring in now.
Also not a good idea to make caravan of streaming brown into the country as the top news headline near elections.