France a dead country?

Can France be saved or are they a writeoff?

youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE

Anyway, press F or S... however you feel.

Attached: 1521001966497.png (275x183, 344)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=weMrzt6W8V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing like the early 80's

who the fuck is "blue strip, surrender, dead?"

>>France
>>Saved

Attached: 1324182733369[1].png (200x200, 91K)

Pretty sad, white countries are beyond saving.

If I win the lottery I'm hiring mercenaries and giving the muzzrats the boot from Europe

Attached: 1539629166011.jpg (1000x941, 218K)

>always wanted to go to Paris as a kid
>see videos of it now

This shit tears me up inside. London, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, every big European city I wanted to go to before I died is a shithole full of brown people now.

Lost.

Attached: Capture mm.png (500x365, 73K)

Europ*ids are dead.
The next wars shall be between the bugmen of the east and the superior brown-skinned warriors of the west.

it sucks ass. I was there when Berlin was all white. It wasn't even that long ago.

pretty messed up when Slavs are our last hope.

Our only future is racewar

the few white people in that video look very down and depressed about their situation.

Too late for that, buddy. Should have thought before letting half of Africa in.

Without the white people everything will fall into a state of disrepair and hell.

still looks whiter than any city in the US

Yeah and so are New York, Philly, Chicago, Los Angeles and Pittsburgh. They are way worse now. I dont know why Americans always ignore this. Our own cities are practically beyond saving

Varg is fixing the demographics don't worry about it

We need gaming licenses to be able to kill so many shit skins per season. They will keep coming unless will thin the heard. They breed like rats.

Hasn't Paris always been a shithole?

youtube.com/watch?v=weMrzt6W8V8

ça me rappel du roman le camp des saints.

malheureusement la France est morte, quel dommage.

Attached: 1538530645715.png (453x469, 393K)

>Can France be saved or are they a writeoff?

Delete him.

Attached: macron-alle-antille-1064738.jpg (1180x650, 64K)

Pretty sure many of their primary politicians are expecting a civil war.

>Bulgaria

Attached: DafugMatrix.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

France has been doomed since they sold out Joan of Arc. The frogs will pay for every inch they've walked down the path of sin with a mile of blood.

Attached: 1536826272087.png (633x758, 335K)

Ya. Its gone.

France is 100% gone. As sad as it is, this is what I have come to realize. I've tried to hard to admire France, but it's impossible when you see the prospects there.

Hell, even UK, Germany and Sweden have had actual white right-wing riots over diversity on occasion, but in France there has been no such thing except for on Corsica. And those are Corsicans they're not even French-French.