Jesus would let those people through, he would give the bread and shelter...

Jesus would let those people through, he would give the bread and shelter, he would wash their feet and welcome them to the house of God.

if America wont help those people he will see that.

Attached: migrant_caravan_102118_5000.jpg (1024x680, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3[Open]
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo[Open]
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag[Open]
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm
ia601000.us.archive.org/29/items/FMFRP1233TheDefenseOfDuffersDrift/FMFRP 12-33 The Defense of Duffer's Drift.pdf
libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f05ac3a044650f513a3b6
webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/virtual_disk_library/index.cgi/1304387/FID653/ACROREAD/FMFM1.PDF
archive.org/details/campaigningusmar00unse/page/n0
archive.org/details/tactics00unse_0/page/n0
archive.org/details/marinecorpsleade00mari/page/n0
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-1A-revised-17-Jul-09.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/light_infantry_for_4gw.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-2-1-Light-Infantry-Training-Manual.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/fmfm_1-3a_police.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/4gw_tdg_manual_9-2008.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-3-23-Air-Cooperation.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20130109162944/http://www.dnipogo.org/fcs/pdf/fmfm_3-25_counterinsurgency.pdf
youtu.be/j5jGnHNScVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck them
Also fuck you OP

you're not a christian. the right is not christian

Kill yourself

why are you assuming so much? are you a racist?

im not anything. all im saying is that jesus would help those people. and people that call themselves "Christians" would help those people.

Sorry not sorry, gringos. Your clay and women will be ours very soon. Evolution is at work and whites are obsolete!

Attached: E0C57585-4344-407B-95AF-39381D878EEF.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

The only response

Attached: because jesus said so!.png (908x539, 48K)

There are plenty of "Jesus" in Mexico to help them.
They can fuck off - we're full.

Jesus wouldn't have had to settle them, Rome would have. The last time the Roman Empire played nice guy with refugees (the Goths), they turned around and stabbed Rome in the back. It's happening in Rome again. Sorry OP, but charity can only stretch so far.

Attached: grande_ludovisi_altemps_inv8574.jpg (410x231, 31K)

thanks for saving me the effort

info on a flatbed truck carrying migrants through Mexico

Attached: FCEFAF0F-C9A4-4B40-98BD-3EC8ECAF624B.jpg (750x961, 450K)

Jesus would nuke Vatican City, and that's not happening either

stop pushing this shitty meme, no one thinks its even funny m8

>can’t be rightwing and not Christian at the same time

nation of god my ass.

satanists. all of them!

They don’t want “bread” they want welfare $$$$$$, free housing and free health care $$$$$...and a hell of a lot of them want to commit crimes

im not talking about Rome, or the Vatican or about the Pope, or about joel austin

im talking about Jesus Christ from Nazareth

+ free k-12 school and free college

Jesus is dead and was a kike, who gives a shit about the kike cults.

And his thanks? He got betrayed and nailed on a cross.

Unlike him, the rest of us can't hedge our wellbeing with resurrection

>can't be white and Christian at the same time

Individual Movements:
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3[Open]

Small Unit Tactics:
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo[Open]

Historical Lessons:
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag[Open]
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm

The Defense of Duffer’s Drift
ia601000.us.archive.org/29/items/FMFRP1233TheDefenseOfDuffersDrift/FMFRP 12-33 The Defense of Duffer's Drift.pdf

3GW
Maneuver Warfare Handbook
libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f05ac3a044650f513a3b6
Strategy
webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/virtual_disk_library/index.cgi/1304387/FID653/ACROREAD/FMFM1.PDF
Campaigning
archive.org/details/campaigningusmar00unse/page/n0
Tactics
archive.org/details/tactics00unse_0/page/n0
Leadership
archive.org/details/marinecorpsleade00mari/page/n0

4GW
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-1A-revised-17-Jul-09.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/light_infantry_for_4gw.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-2-1-Light-Infantry-Training-Manual.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/fmfm_1-3a_police.pdf
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/4gwmanuals/4gw_tdg_manual_9-2008.pdf
traditionalright.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/FMFM-3-23-Air-Cooperation.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20130109162944/http://www.dnipogo.org/fcs/pdf/fmfm_3-25_counterinsurgency.pdf

Attached: f8f486f6e010cfed1394d5292aabc819.jpg (640x960, 99K)

>Jesus
Okay, and the Cat in the Hat would sweep them under a rug. What do your projections of what fictional characters would do in hypothetical situations have to do with anything?

You are right, OP.

Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.

— Proverbs 14:31

I'm not some righteous dude who does good all the time, nor do I allocate lots of time to helping the needy, nor am I a very good Christian, nor am I even very special in anyway.

that said, there is no question about it - Jesus would help these people. Jesus would love these people. sure, there are some bad apples and truly evil people who try to come into the US via the southern border. but most are just poor, destitute, uneducated and terrified people trying to prosper. The women and children at the very least - why can't we just let them in and give them a chance, actually help them. You can't call yourself a Christian and deny that. You can't call yourself a Christian and deny the fact that Jesus would love these people.

I'm a piece of shit, personally. Thus, I don't really care. But deep down, I know that Jesus would. of course he would.

I'm not Jesus comrade. I am not racist like most of these idiotic faggots here, but I recognize that a country can only support so many people. From a purely numbers perspective these immigrants will take jobs, lower wages, and overload social programs. They should be met with a hefty amount of nonlethal force at the border.

The top 1% should be met with lethal force on their front doorstep.

Attached: 59ee594422376.image.jpg (1200x1200, 109K)

>people

Moses marched the hebrews home to israel, he didn't march them to england and decide to walk in.

Fucker if Jesus was here he'd be sending all the gays, trannies and non believers (including the kikes muslims and athiests) straight to fucking hell and taking anyone who accepted him as his savior to a place where racial displacement, societal leaching and rape are impossible
but he isnt
so we have to do the best we can in the world we have
which may be alot of things
it may be helping those people
it may be feeding thier kids
it may be even be find them a place in mexico they can gain sanctuary
but it is not letting a group of invaders across our border unchallenged right before an election in which they would vote for candidates who would lead to the economic and sociatal destruction of America and pave the way for the collapse of the christian world ruled over by a group of satanic jews who have witnessed mericles proformed by followers of christ and still refused to believe he was their savior in blatant rebellion against god
take your cuck ass neo lib christianity antifa faggot self somewhere else and take that shit teit obama era argument with you

Attached: Ron_Paul_0723.jpg (220x234, 12K)

Liberals don't believe in Jesus.

I'm not a christcuck so I don't care

Stop looking for new material Horsey

Attached: Hay-Soos-COLOR-1560x1047.jpg (1560x1047, 1.36M)

Attached: 1502688606767.jpg (673x600, 27K)

>Think of the children!
Leftists are literally Helen Lovejoy

Attached: think of the children!.jpg (480x360, 19K)

There is no god, and these people are literally parasites.

News flash. Jesus isn't real. We worship Óðinn.

let's help them over there.
jesus wouldn't make people walk 1000 miles just to get help.

until jesus meets a hard core nig.

Attached: found-jesus.jpg (500x625, 190K)

No he wouldn't. You make it sound like jesus was a hippy pussy faggot. He was all about doing right. He wouldn't just let a bunch of freeloading Mexicans in becauese white liberals think they're impoverished when they're not. Would he let 5000 wealthy white Germans in? No he would tell them to get fucked.

fuck you jew ill never think on a memeflag's opinion

>welcome them to the house of God.
just like the egyptians.

Attached: tissot-the-egyptians-are-destroyed-934x303x72.jpg (934x303, 47K)

>Man who preached individual charity who was executed by the state.
>Wants people to depend on the state for their salvation.

Render unto Caesar ehh?

Attached: Jesus Serves.jpg (640x541, 112K)

>Pizzagate
Not so much I'd say.

Jesus also drove thieves from the temple with a whip and overturned their tables. jesus would have told them to go overthrow their own fuckin government since they seem to be so organized and healthy. if they were righteous God would have their backs I'm sure

Came here to post this

Real life wojak

>Jesus would let those people through, he would give the bread and shelter, he would wash their feet and welcome them to the house of God.
Good think we have John Podesta, a VERY famous and charitable American, who would be HAPPY to do... something sort of like what you suggested for all of these charming people.
Especially the young ones.

Attached: Pedosta pitfire pizza.jpg (899x1600, 180K)

Romans 13, which says in verses 1 and 2, “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment upon themselves.”

That said, Christians are way too friendly. They're the type of people to invite in a stranger off the street, feed them, clothe them, bathe them, and give them a beer and let them live in their home.

Also, since when the fuck did the left give a fuck about christian morals? lmfao

Attached: shillary.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

You're right, he would help them. And they'd probably kill him and chop his body into pieces as well.

>Jesus was missing for three days
>They thought that Jesus had joined the caravan
>Instead, he was in the temple preaching
How do you interpret this OP

Sure, let them in and then the millions of others that will follow until entire Western world is turned into a giant slum where everyone is poor and starving, that’s what Jesus wanted

Attached: 837C9D07-58D3-464D-BE22-F60D5FCD04B3.jpg (960x540, 89K)

Well you’re halfway there

Jesus would put the lash to them, God would make them walk the desert for 40 years..

Greed, desire and their thirst for easy money has them doing all that. Jesus doesn't reward sin.
Stupid whites they're giving you the old "whoa is me" ruse job and you're falling for it like the idiots you are.

But what do I know about these people.. I'm only central american.

Attached: 1492569382252.jpg (750x910, 93K)

if only we had some very low population areas where we could plop a few 1000 people and it would not even mater. Even better if they were areas that can't stand on their own right now and suck on federal tit money so they can't even stand up and say now..
Bonus if they have farming for easy jobs for a large group of people.. Hummmm where could that be, where could that be?

Attached: Population-density.jpg (1200x524, 211K)

Saved

God bless you Autism
Need more of this now

Jesus also drove the moneychangers out of a temple they didn't belong in and used a whip to do it

What are they doing with all the aid we send to their country to begin with?

Snorting plant extracts through it.

The world Jesus lived in was less evolved than the one we have now. How do you know Jesus would not tell the caravan people to clean up there own houses before attempting to take some one else's?Ever hear the expression "God helps those that help themselves"or"Charity begins at home?"Your argument is weak and one dimensional like that of an NPC!

My woman told me, just the other day, she was interested in finding a fat little shitskin with a completely fabricated fake culture that wants to be white and smells like corn chips and feces. I think you have a chance Jose.

Mexico is a catholic country, they'll be fine there

>implying that this is a spontaneous movement totally not funded by anyone...

Jesus was a fuckin retard who couldn't keep his big kike mouth shut and got his ass nailed to a cross for it. I wouldn't put much stock in his planning abilities, it's been 2,000 and the fuckin faggot still hasn't returned. Probably got side-tracked shitposting in another galaxy.

Attached: pepe gibson.jpg (458x390, 55K)

>entire thread on christ’s inability to show reprimand
>no pic related
For shame, Jow Forums

Attached: 0E6B6C24-62F9-4404-B013-2514902D921C.jpg (480x540, 40K)

>all im saying is that jesus would help those people
so whats stopping him

Good thing I'm Jewish and not a Christian. Oh yeah and OP is a faggot

beat me to it

they are already getting help in mexico, why they have to go to usa for more help? Why are they racists against mexicans trying to help them?Is it not enough to escape violence,poverty?

its always funny when none christians that in fact hate Christianity try to use it when its convenient to shit on actual Christians and try to enforce rules because it suits them at that moment in time and after that its all "lol fuck christianity is suck islam dick" again.
Its really pathetic lol

Attached: fiHtDFaR[1].jpg (400x400, 32K)

>he would also teach them to 'fish' in spicland and not walk 1000 miles for free ones

>The woman came and knelt before him.“Lord, help me!” she said.
>He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
Matthew 15:25-26

He would say "Don't cast your pearls to swine."
Then He would bring a wind to wipe the horde of demons to the sea.
Say...you don't think that hurricane might be...

No he wouldn't. Jesus broke no laws that his death would be without cause.

they abandoned their homeland instead of making it better

they already gave up

RENDER

someone post that relevant smuggie

And how do you think Jesus would see individuals risking their own newborns lives- dare I say weaponizing their children? As mere "unfortunates" or "unholy"?

Jesus also got murdered by Jews on a cross despite being the son of God. Migrants aren't supposed to travel across multiple countries if they're fleeing hardship, they have their eyes set on America because America is successful, otherwise they'd stay in Mexico

We have a system in place for immigration and for good fucking reason it isn't supportive of shit like this. I get it, I really do. You want a better family for your kids. So fucking learn to read and get here legally. If this country is open to every shit covered convoy, it won't be a country your kids want to stay in

We want the people who solve problems, not the legally retarded women with 4 kids who can follow a crowd

>implying Jesus has to bring them here to help them
We need to not drown with these people too.

I think we should follow this advice-
1 Samuel 15:3
Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

no he wouldn't, why would you think that?

No we just have to stop being an easy out so these people can address the problems in their own countries instead of running here

"Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

it's not charity if the state is pointing a gun at you and making you do it
It's the individual's duty to be his brother's keeper, not the state.

I would think Christ would recognize that these people are here to destroy everything in their path. A country without borders isn’t a country, it’s a fucking killing field.

but he already returned once from 1889 until 1945 and was destroyed the same way he was in the past by the same enemies he had in the past

FAGGOT

Attached: 1538522549683m.jpg (1024x951, 193K)

mfw murricoons flipping out over this shit
it's nothing compared to the hordes of shitskins entering Europe

Jesus could turn water into wine and feed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread too.

youtu.be/j5jGnHNScVo

Did Jesus also tell people to invade other countries and steal their shit?

He said do not covet that of your neighbours.
Yeah, the caravan is not Christian.

Matthew 7:6

ChristCuck meme. Utterly disturbing. Jesus would have also walked away from capitalism as well, had his men abandon their wives and children. Now..with white men ditching making anything and ditching their governments, their military and wives and children...do you niggers actually think you'd have anything to come to??? Stop being cafeteria Christians. It's all or none.

It's more like infuriating.
Who are the ones who gave them the idea to come here in the first place because of the free gibs? If they have the money to fund the trip why don't they just fund them to stay where they are? That said, then what motive could the organizers have in causing this? Oh and did I mention that the American people have zero control over what the cianiggers do in south america? THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS YOU DON'T CONSIDER YOU FUCKWIT FAGGOT!