Is it time to abandon the west?

Now that US is turning into another Brazil with rampant degeneracy, and Europe is full of cucks, what country should we migrate to and why should it be Dubai/Saudi Arabia?

Attached: DJI_0993-2-2-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 282K)

Baaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahhahahhaa run for your FUCKING LIVES!!! FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Unironically am moving to Poland and starting a family with my Polish gf

t. space nigger

>is it time to commit treason

Only if you're a commie

Attached: 37108434_237736133503058_894056726095986688_n.jpg (480x480, 61K)

>dubai is a country
sorry, i only answer prompts from educated people

>what country should we migrate
>I cant fix my shit, I cant secure my land, I only want to move to place where locals already made things nice so I can leech off their generations long hard work
A literal locust mentality. You are no better than a kike and your fate will be same as that of kike.

Schlomo thread of the hour. Saged.

Getting real tired of being insulted by aays on Jow Forums. Best get your alien ass on earth so we can start this shit.

Attached: uprising.png (920x720, 511K)

What makes you think that life in the emirates was good? It's dull and hot, and there is literally nothing to do other than spending Money. Even worse you'll hear the prayer calls five times a day and are surrounded by muslims.

Attached: Bravery.png (500x398, 325K)

Please see attached

Attached: Crimson.jpg (1044x8017, 3.38M)

You better learn Polish and not be like other Americans who don't integrate and assimilate into countries they move to.

No. No, we can't do that. There are no more continents to colonize. We need land here and we deserve land here.

I speak Polish, first generation American born here to polish parents. If I was just a regular white American I wouldn’t dilute Poland like that don’t worry

Antarctica

North korea

Even Trump is buying property in Canada,UK and even Ireland to get his money away from the US. government. The U.S. government is a problem because they can just size shit from mutts and will take it when they need it.

So he spreads his money around the world instead of keeping it in mutt banks and get his money away from the U.S. government.

Get your money out of America while you can.

america is the last stand. once she dies the light on the hill goes out and the world plunges back into darkness. it happened before when Rome fell, it will happen again. tis nature

Attached: 1540331969889.jpg (477x284, 17K)

Best you can do is move north and/or somewhere rural and live out what days we have in peace.

Then its no problem, plus that jab about white Americans diluting a country... Rude.

No offense, I’m just a big fan of ethnicity being fundentmetal to nationality, and I don’t want to see Poland mongrelized

>be poltard
>complain about hurr durr muh immigration
>hurr durr why dont they just fix their shitty countries
>huhh guys things are getting tough here, where can i move to leech off of because I am a coward

>complain about hurr durr muh immigration
About non-white immigration.

Australia seems pretty nice.

I think they might be full, or so I've been told.

>Dubai/Saudi Arabia?

This is actually a decent idea. White men convert to Islam and create a new breed of Islamic warriors, conquer the Jews, conquer the West, implement white-Sharia throughout all of Europe.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. This could work. Christianity is certainly a huge failure. It's time to try something else. If we convert to Islam I recommend the first thing we do is circumcise white women to get them back into line. Burkas for all of them too!

If you are non-white, it is always time to abandon the west.

North (best) korea

Attached: north-korea.jpg (1000x1080, 132K)

>>Dubai

Have you ever been to Dubai, user?
Hotter'n fuck in the summer, may drop to the 80's in winter; not a singer UAE citizen is visible (outside of the ones working in Customs and Immigration at the airport)...
Varying shades of brown, even though they have a fetish for green.
Expensive as hell

It's Jew free as well

that's exactly how it started with europe
"europe seems nice"
now look at it now, we should all do our part to fix things instead of fleeing