Robert Francis O'Rourke aka Master Beto

Will this guy win?

Attached: beto.png (798x875, 546K)

I find it so funny that the kikes have to spend so much fucking money for comic memes and street art while a bunch of spergs in their basements make 10000x better memes because they're made with love.

Why do those fags use exclamations like that?

Not wrong about him being a meme. Also why screencap your own posts faggot?

>Beto Meme
Enjoy it guys, the life expectancy of this one isn't long

Is Beto really a spic nickname? I've never heard of it before this fucking mick showed up.

He doesn't stand a chance

Beto is a forced meme
Everyone hates forced memes

Attached: Thrillhouse.jpg (298x284, 14K)

Don't be silly user.

> Neal Paxton Cooper

>beta meme

every dude tries to suck his own dick every now and then, that doesn't make you a faggot it just makes you an extreme masturbator, when was the last time you tried to suck your own dick? be honest little bitch...

>Beto the beta

kek

Guy even Nate Hydrogen has Texas as likely red. Robert isn't going to win you'd be better off spending your energy on some close house races.

>our candidate is a meme
we know

They painted that exact same image of Obama. They really are NPCs incapable of original thought.

Attached: obama-ross-456.jpg (456x531, 44K)

He will lose by 8-10 points. It won't even be that close. Too bad liberals wasted millions on this lost cause that could have gone to other winnable races.

>Omega O'Nope
yeah what a great meme. You should post it on rebbit for ubboats.

Attached: Dpe3uZ1U4AAJrhM.jpg (960x960, 50K)

The left cant meme

actually, because it's an NPC troll account embedded in an anti trump cesspool

kekek

It's just the fucking superman thing.

Attached: Clark_Kent_turning_to_Superman.jpg (1239x1560, 314K)

it's all so tiresome

Attached: +.jpg (480x319, 13K)

The reason the left is doomed to lose is because the right not only does not care about being called names but they embrace them. What’s more is that when embraced the names that they are called historically are attached to power. Racism is the systemic supremacy of one race over the other. If you are called a racist they are telling you that you have systemic power over other races. They are giving you power and trying to make it seem like it’s an insult. The right finally went “you want me to be a racist? Okay, I’ll SHOW you racism”. Now the right is winning, and only gets stronger as they’re insulted. Because all of their insults imply power over others. What are the most common insults the right hurls at the left? Commie and cuck. Communists don’t have power. They split the power amongst themselves to all be equal (even though this doesn’t ever actually work out like this kek), when you’re calling somebody a commie you’re telling them that they lack systemic power and instead rely on collective power. And a cuck is someone that is disempowered by definition. The right will win because if they embrace the names that they are called, it grants them power over the left. If the left embraces the names they are called they disempower themselves and lose agency. If you call me a Nazi then you must think I represent an ideology that conquered Europe and took on the entire world before being defeated. If I call you a communist then I must think you represent an ideology that has never successfully conquered anything but it’s own people, and then collapsed under its own weight.

This. It's Memes 101.

>Racism is the systemic supremacy of one race over the other.
pick up a dictionary ya seppo cunt

Yeah and it has been done to death. But I understand why comic readers would have trouble recognizing repetitive trash.

>But I understand why comic readers would have trouble recognizing repetitive trash
kek

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

When someone called you a racist they are saying that you believe that you are superior to others based on race. They are giving you a label that implies power over others.

Neil paxton cooper wanks off to old jug head comics

send this message to the left certified letter

Cant someone just shop a bunch of black cocks on this and call it a day?

So...is the B suppose to mean bitch or beaner?

basta

Attached: aviattii.png (968x546, 1.1M)