Shut it Down Soros Episode 211

>A spokeswoman for George Soros's Open Society Foundations is urging politicians to "tone down their rhetoric" a day after a bomb was found outside Soros' suburban New York residence.

>Spokeswoman Laura Silber says Soros is calling for a more civil way to discuss political differences.

>The liberal philanthropist Soros has been the subject of several right-wing conspiracies.

Attached: SHUTITDOWN.png (1032x776, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFgTvfDTdfw
youtu.be/H-jUpl6AL48
dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/10/06/soros-loses-challenge-to-insider-trading-conviction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=rFgTvfDTdfw

His latest interview one month ago,he's slurring his word

Too bad it was a false flag. If it wasn't, someone had the chance and whiffed hard which is unfortunate

Attached: 1538383819085.jpg (960x663, 37K)

>Soros is calling for a more civil way to discuss political differences
Nope. You can't change the channel now kike. I hope his kid is assassinated first.

Kek, I posted a bread about it this morning, I asked which one of you niggers sent the bomb? You did it wrong. First post said " Fuck off faggot it was Reddit, we would of succeeded"

Attached: 675.jpg (250x250, 14K)

exactly. his whole theory of reflexivity is about creating a false reality. i.e funding media to call nationalists racists despite having a members of all colors or funding blm protests to create the perception police are corrupt.

Fuck him, I was waiting for this to show up here. Couldn’t give two shits, not surprised he lives in westchester

Attached: 139214E5-454E-4F73-8291-2DE0FDD5FEC8.jpg (1447x1824, 286K)

>a bomb was found
>he's still alive
Why can't you niggers do anything right? Also,
>whatcha doin', rabbi?

a bomb is way too easy for this douchebag. should've dressed him as a nazi, strapped a gopro to his head, and dropped him out of an airplane at 20k feet with a live stream.

>Silber
Sure thing, heeb. This whole think is fake, I will never believe a Jew saying they were attacked unless I saw it myself, they have been caught lying too many times.

Its time to revoke his citizenship, and remove him and his businesses from this country

Is he a lizard or just too old?

It's so patently obvious that this "bomb" was a total work.

how many of his kids?

That image is underrated as fuck.

This from the guy who is funding Antifa and Black Lives Matter?

Too late now

As blood runs in Europe? Hahahahaha.

youtu.be/H-jUpl6AL48

His tax returns say.... he's a fucking spook!

How did people find out where he lived? I noticed it usually isnt quite as simple as googling "where does user live"..

Hence why I dont believe it...

You first traitor

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-10-at-8.34.10-AM-565x517.png (565x400, 89K)

this, now that the target is one him he wants to change the rules that he set.

This can't be real. What nitwit hand delivers a pipe bomb expecting George to shuffle out there in his jammies to collect his own mail?

The person who sent in a pipe-bomb knew that this won't harm him. However, it will send a loud and clear message that we are on to him.
Soros has never been confronted before, he stays hidden in the shadows and only pops up every now and then for MSM shills.
His son is partnered with the DNC, Nancy Pelosi specifically, funneling hundreds of millions of dollars to the degeneracy called the Democratic party.
He also funds violent leftist fringe groups like Antifa. He was the big donor for march of our lives, the women's march, kavanaugh protests....etc.

Attached: Alex Soros DNC.jpg (750x559, 105K)

Using the same Cia enhanced interrogation techniques

>right wing conspiracy theories
>get PROVEN to endlessly spend millions on subverting western countries and flooding them with 3rd world chimps
>FINALLY someone does somthing about it
>OY VEY WE MUST BE CIVIL

FUCK YOU FAGGOT DIE

Just saw a series of tweets in another thread tying the Kashoggi murder to a Soros/Clapper/Obama/DeepState coup attempt against Saudi Arabian Kingdom. This would make bombing Soros residence so much more interesting.

Cringey I know but it reminds me of that DBZ episode where Vegeta shows up during the android saga and they don't know he's a SSJ. So the fat fuck grabs him by the arms wanting to steal his energy to win, Vegeta goes SSJ and literally rips off his hands. Fat fuck runs away scared while Vegeta is about to blow his ass to hell when the other android yells

>Stop! Stop attacking him

An Vegeta just says

>oh now you want to stop, now that you're losing

Soros usually operates in the shadows. You hardly ever hear anything out of him or his spokesperson. Something is happening here, either its his plan to be more public or he's getting sloppy.

Democrats create culture, Republicans create terrorists.

You must be new here

All involved with Soros must be eliminated.

Fuck him.

The Jew always means the opposite of what he says.

Always do the opposite of what Jews tell you to do

False flag. No retard could think that old piece of shit opens his own mail knowing how many people want him dead and how rich he is. He probably doesn't lift a finger for himself. They need to declare him an enemy of the state which he is.

Absolutely retarded

No public figure is above public scrutiny.

Attached: 1478832686683.jpg (900x1200, 487K)

>TONE DOWN THE RHETORIC
Are you fucking kidding Georgey? We're just getting started.

Attached: 1539055570464.png (500x647, 528K)

Why American Politicians? Their are lot's people around the world who want this Guy and his Son's taken out and for good reason. British pensioners, Ukrainians, Hungarians, Other Businessmen he fucked over....

>Soros Loses Challenge to Insider Trading Conviction

dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/10/06/soros-loses-challenge-to-insider-trading-conviction/

Lefties go nuts all of the time
When you got righties goin nuts, shits about to get serious, or somethin

Attached: 4kYn27Q.jpg (480x269, 15K)