Hey Jow Forums whats this

hey Jow Forums whats this

Attached: creepypayphone.jpg (1138x1222, 563K)

Unformatted ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic. If they're not going to take the second to break their wall of text up I'm not going to read it.

wow you sure read that fast, only 44 seconds since I posted it

This... this is a very long post with a lot of words. how about a summary chief?

It's a wall of text that I'm not reading and neither is anyone else. Give a tl;dr or have a nice day

A wall of text that I'm not reading

I read three sentences, saw that it was one gigantic wall of text and decided to take out my annoyance in your thread.

I guess you can go back to /ptg/ then, I don't give a fuck

Op is a massive faggot

to everyone who didnt read it, it says op is a faggot

Hey at least I got a (You) out of it

>whats this Jow Forums
A bunch of shit an NPC would post

Attached: HMF.jpg (680x545, 78K)

Some international larp. What it didn't say was why I should care.

TLDR

Read the whole thing. It's literally nothing
>someone posts something on GLP and /b/
>oh wow it's a phone number
>strange sounds are deciphered somehow by some retard
>oh wow I forgot to take my meds there are phones all over the world monitored by spies who are monitoring the movement of naval vessels that are monitoring the movement of drop phones all over the world

tl;dr it's a system CIA uses to send and receive instructions, probably related to something nefarious

you're glowing

>it's a system CIA uses to send and receive instructions, probably related to something nefarious
Wow

All these cocksmokers saying the same thing of 'it's nothing' must mean it's something to ponder. Also, schizo is a normie tier CIA nigger insult.

>wow
fuck off back to r*ddit

This is just autism bait designed for Jow Forums retard. Poorly at that.

back to r*ddit

this board is so fucking gay now

if you're not talking about Trump, the latest e-celeb tweet, or some Vox article, no one cares. glow niggers really did a great job subverting and controlling the narrative here.

looks like Otp22 is what it's called

What did Erwin Rommel do whenever his troops were halted during his time as an infantry officer?

baked them some chocolate chip cookies?

theyre either stormfront retards or t/d retards, they seem to have merged somehow into an even more retarded mess

>godlike productions

Sage