Well Jow Forums? how do you respond to the all the Humanities scholars that say race doesn't exist?

Well Jow Forums? how do you respond to the all the Humanities scholars that say race doesn't exist?

Attached: 1539722033655.png (791x792, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_essentialism
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
archive.is/W6zyI
archive.is/oGEH9
google.com/search?q=what is race&rlz=1C1PRFI_enUS706US723&oq=what is race&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1607j1j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If race doesn't exist, how can one be racist?

>There is no such a thing as a poodle or a German shepherd only dog says dog historian

How can race-based preferences be real when race isn't real?

There is no such thing as "happiness" -- or any other emotion, says hairdresser

>Humanities
>scholars

>race doesn't exist
>whites are privileged
>by t.nigger
It's all so tiresome

I ask them if they would say this to a biologist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_essentialism

It's not necessary for there to be.

Attached: 1538174093595.png (1815x1039, 194K)

Attached: Human_Races_are_Real_Refuting_Eleven_Common_Arguments_against_the_Existence_of_Race.png (537x8821, 3.56M)

Wait a minute. How do we know if any of us are real. How do we know any of us actually exist. What if what we think of as reality isn’t really reality but just a shell of what actually exists.

>There is no white race
>Writes book about the white race
Bold.

well, it does

Attached: 1479185589603.png (962x573, 89K)

>So I guess the blacks were never enslaved

I have that book and it wasn't terrible it's really more a history of race theory and explains away a lot of the long outdated concepts that Jow Forums clings.

>proceeds to turn around and call whai peepo raciss

Faggotsheadimplodinginthecosmos.png

>go to oncologist, he says you have bone cancer and need a bone marrow transplant from a donor of the same race
>tell him race doesn't exist
>he tells you your health insurance doesn't exist either
>die

Attached: 1535170782403.gif (204x136, 10K)

"Humanities scholars that say race doesn't exist?"

You mean the same ones that got their jobs through affirmative action?

Obviously rayciss

Well, at least this one is consistent and not the typical hypocritical type. I'd rather have someone consistent with their bullshit as opposed to someone inconsistent with their bullshit.

Let me guess, she was also the "first black woman to teach classes at [school]" and got into college back in the day on a because of her race.

"race" is the socially accepted taxonomic designation for "subspecies" when referring to Humans. It's objectively, in every genetic and biological analysis, a fact. I would respond that they're full of shit.

Attached: 1426680464733.jpg (441x411, 70K)

>says black historian
>FTFY

So I guess blackface is OK now.

Attached: 1533525652837.jpg (655x524, 63K)

Well, that's all good and well, but someone should have told the Harvard admissions office.

Attached: thumb_wide_300.jpg (300x185, 30K)

What about black excellence? Must not exist then

good for her. yawn, moving on. Stupid bitch.

There's no black race either. Neither are there asians. There are Han and Mongol and Ainu and Bantu and and Xhosa and Pygmy and Celt and German and Slav. At some point you have to draw the line and say "we are this and you are this" otherwise your entire discussion will be drowned out by "technically correct" assertions that because they are no neatly divided racial divides there are no such thing. Tell Hutus and Tutsis that they're both black so there's no difference between them. Race is a culturally influenced gradiant but that doesn't mean it just flat out doesn't exist.

So basically niggers literally do not exist. And nigger oppression never happened.

Attached: 1416264002131.jpg (419x600, 75K)

Why would I give a fuck what humanities profs have to say about race? I would tell them to let biologists worry about biological questions.

Ok guess I dont have privilege anymore

I hope the author of this article, David Reich, has a son called David Reich Jnr, who goes on to have a son called David Reich the third.

>what's your name?
>Reich, the third.

Attached: 1538929597862.jpg (1080x1350, 169K)

Attached: IMG_20181023_215240.jpg (3024x4032, 2.98M)

Black's aren't human.
t. Engineer

>race doesn't exist
>writes a book titles the history of white people

I say we start calling them different breeds, like dogs, instead of races. All with their inherent traits.

>niggers saying race doesn't exist
Bold move, nigs

There was no such thing as white slave owners or black slaves. There were only human slave owners and "human" slaves. If your family line has no direct connection to either group, you deserve neither reparations nor need to pay them.

It's just a category/continuum fallacy, the same thing kikes and Leftists always use. It's just a clever way of saying "every category that is useful to me is legitimate, every category that is useful to you is not".

Oh shit the Irish are niggers according to dead white guy!

Attached: IMG_20181023_215614.jpg (3024x4032, 3.18M)

So I'm NOT privileged after all? And black lives don't even exist, let alone matter?

Indelible in the hippocampus, the race

90% black slaves on 100% jew boats

>race isn’t real
>hello sickle cell

>always associating the idea of blackness with slavery

Instead of the noticeable presence of more melanin in their skin, yeah.

Hutus and Tutsis don’t exist. Now get a long. Let’s hold hands and sing cumbaya

They are claiming race is an illusion and racism is real because we believes race is real when it isn’t according to them.

Its their way of claiming all their faults (low iq, criminality etc) are due to racism but no due to any racial genetics.

and yet she's still a nigger.

Race is clearly a thing. You can easily tell the race of someone just from their bones. Negroids have different skulls than europeans. They also have much lower IQs because they're subhuman.

>historian on charge of biology
k
sage

I have a biology degree and I say it is real. I think you could consider races sub species or even species. And dont give me the "we can make offspring" line because by anthropologists own admission, Neanderthals are a separate species and interbred with sapiens. Species are a social construct in the exact same sense race is.

The only reason ppl resist the idea of race or subspecies it that it offends their sensibilities.

Same thing with gender. If it is a spectrum then why do people identify as the polar gender that they are not? Yes aspects of gender are social constructs but that doesn't mean gender itself is one. Are women biologically predisposed to wear dresses and make up? Then why do men think wearing those things make them woman? If they believe gender is a social construct, then why not just be effeminate men who wear dresses and make up? Why insist on being referred to by others as "she"? If gender is so constructed then why do you feel so adamantly about being percieved as the OPPOSITE sex?

No one is saying you have to play football and drink whiskey to qualify yourself as a man, all you have to do to be a man is just... be a man. Like, biologically, just be the person you were born as. Challenge our norms as to what we expect men to look like and behave like, sure, but no amount of make up can make you not a man. A "man" is simply the definition of who you are, you can't argue with it.

These people are more obsessed with verbal rhetoric and ideas than they are actually looking at their own, real lives.

It's such a shame that the humanities have been perverted onto such a mockery of what they were originally supposed to be.
I genuinely hate these commies, with every single fiber of my being.

>Humanities
>Communist
Pick one Humanities are extremely liberal.

archive.is/LgI6Z

archive.is/gTHr

archive.is/lCSux

archive.is/7n3dZ

archive.is/5f4Jf

archive.is/W6zyI

archive.is/oGEH9

Attached: 1401578662810.jpg (950x1413, 690K)

They are just rotating through excuses, it isn't supposed to make sense. The ideology is just there to baffle you while they loot your country blind. Jews use ideology the same way a gypsy chucks their baby at you in the train station, while you try to catch it the other one picks your pocket.

Liberals are commies. Or to be more precise, modern commies are just useful idiots for neoliberal globalism.

If race doesn't exist, then does it mean niggers are not human at all?

Or should we call white something different? Maybe 'mega' to point out the obvious advances compared to blacks, which you can see simply by looking at history and statistics.

A simple DNA test dispels this myth. Nell can't submit a sample user and the test will reveal she is black.

Checked and you're right. I forget that the purpose of this kind of shit is to NOT make sense and demoralize us. They want us to feel like we're crazy for making obvious observations in every day real life

Why is a historian answering a biology question?

That's too bad. I dont care im getting sick of this shit. I'm ready to glow... I was berating my wife for being a brain dead open borders fool (her heart is just too big) and I got her to admit I'm right. But it doesn't matter they're too far gone. But whatever she cooks and cleans and doesn't vote that's all that matters

>Well Jow Forums? how do you respond to the all the Humanities scholars that say race doesn't exist?

She is right. No more special privileges for niggers and spics and semites.

Underrated

google.com/search?q=what is race&rlz=1C1PRFI_enUS706US723&oq=what is race&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1607j1j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The term race refers to groups of people who have differences and similarities in biological traits deemed by society to be socially significant, meaning that people treat other people differently because of them. ... Racism, then, is prejudice based on socially significant physical features.

great now google wont define race and i clicked on the first drop down that claims to answer what it is and its riddled with propaganda and biased shit

this planet is going to be hilariously sad in 20 years

Race is not real. Race is Platonic Being. Spirit manifests as race. Many Aryans are niggers, but no niggers are Aryans. One is either of the sky or the subterranean

So, the reason that whites and asians consistently score better in the controlled and neutral environment of a standardized test is because other races have internalized some sort of racial inferiority which causes them to fail?

Attached: Watson_James-D__DNA_Authority.jpg (817x460, 512K)

denying the existence of race is racism

What exactly is the source of this very modern interpretation of something mankind has taken for granted as true? Why is it proven that the concept of race no longer applies? If it is such a bad word to use academically, now, I think I will just resort to saying meta-ethnicity as a substitute, as an encompassment of two or more related ethnicities.

Attached: Hassidim2_hats.jpg (700x525, 17K)

Id read that book. Would only take you a few minutes to figure out a bias. But if she said black and asian and white people are the same well that's not true no matter what goggles your wearing

I want off this ride.

Attached: D2F63675-2601-4598-8C80-84742A434028.jpg (326x294, 39K)

renounce being black, or die

Technically correct. White is not a race neither is black or asian. Germanic is a race, slavic is a race, levantine is a race, the san bushmen are a race, the sami are a race, the finns are a race.

Well, to play devil's advocate, that historian in the picture would say anything for a banana

Attached: when-will-we-5bce88.jpg (800x400, 66K)

Legitimately this.

Attached: 5555-4633.jpg (424x424, 51K)

If this is a trap I'll fucking kill you

>says historian
>not geneticist
nice meme

>s-SHUTUP!!!

Attached: npc_iotbw.jpg (688x705, 72K)

These anti-whites only push this kind of thing in white countries.

And what is "diversity" about, then?

Race is not real you all have been programmed by the jew to think it is real and those fight between ourselves while the religious group know as the jew controls and manipulates u

>(((humanities)))
>believing these wannabe-scientists have any authority or true expertise whatsoever
Do us a favour and kys.

This anti-white would never go to Africa to say that, either. Because that would be anti-black; and, this individual is anti-white.

It's the superstitious "theology" of the Politically Correct religious-cult, lad.

Attached: 1519771795930.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

i like the term breed or species better
like dogs and cats

and if you don't buy her books you're a racist

>charles darwin was wrong and genetic drift does not occur

>No more special privileges for niggers and spics and semites
She is saying Race doesn't exist, not The U.S.
you will all still have your special privileges

>It's all so tiresome

Attached: Tiresome.png (500x478, 114K)

Skin tone ----> I.Q.
Now that's the one that really hurts the establishment's belief-system.

>Well Jow Forums? how do you respond to the all the Humanities scholars that say race doesn't exist?
>buy my book, racist!

Only NPCs buy into this kind of bullshit. If race does not exist, then it is impossible to be racist or anti-semetic. If it is possible to be racist or anti-semetic, the race MUST exist.

this is the final and single red-pill

>diversity is important because every individual brings different things to the table based on who they are

>everyone is the same and equal. men and women, whites and blacks, reds and yellows, were all humans and the same.

bring on CW2 and WW3

No.

We, the animal which we are assessing, can discern different groups and the regions which they are from just by looking at them.

Blacks and Jews are cancer. It's a fact, for every other group on earth. Possibly even for themselves.

sure go tell all the racist niggers this