Is cigar smoking degeneracy?

I think Cigars are an integral identity to us for a few reasons(I am talking about real Cubanos not those nigger shishers or backwoods).
>Manly af
>Never come across a cuck smoking one
>handwrapped
>Tobbacco built the new world
>thousands of shitskins died to make them
>Niggers dont smoke real ones ( too expensive)

Attached: cigar.jpg (1280x868, 139K)

I enjoy a cigar every now and then, but if you're constantly smoking it's degenerate in my opinion.

Well fair enough but so is drinking

Cigars are a mature luxury. They take time, and most people can't sit still for 45 minutes. I love them, I love cigar rollers, I love tobacco blenders. If you don't get it, you never will.

Enjoy your mouth and throat cancer.

It's like putting a big brown dick in your mouth and sucking on it. Might as well just admit it OP, you're a faggot.

Someone post the image of Clint Eastwood with his chad son, and Robert deniro with his mutt goblino son.

It's an excellent tool for networking and creating friendships.

>>Niggers dont smoke real ones ( too expensive)
This is the only thing you posted that I take issue with. If a guy wants to smoke a cheap or machine-rolled cigar, let him. Only snobs take issue with the type of cigar another person smokes.

still less degeneracy than drinking and less gay. fucking stop that pussy shit

I smoke one every friday and monday evening now. It's a good relaxation since i quit drinking.

Well I mean they just gut them and fill it weed their weed anyway

I sell cigars for a living in a very liberal part of the country. Many of my customers are still redpilled.

I will admit some of the "flavoured" cigars (fruity ones) are as degenerate as vapes.

ruination's are pretty good

Attached: mwd-pm-1017.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>us
Hi, Jew.

I don't drink at all, but I don't mind people that do on occasion. It's definitely degenerate in excess.

Never tried them, my favorites atm are Gurkhas

Attached: download (6).jpg (185x272, 10K)

so are rock patel decades

Attached: ilb-pm-1021.jpg (500x500, 70K)

>replacing one vice with another
did you really quit anything you weak willed degenerate faggot?

Attached: 1539173913617.jpg (520x387, 28K)

Ive had a lot of gurkas they are pretty good

go to cigarbids for the best prices

yes leaf smoking anything destroys your lungs only dumb people smoke

I never suggested you should drink instead. Take the Jow Forums pill, don't drink, don't smoke, and get your shit together.

Its culture, the anti tobacco campaign has had you brainwashed

ordering onlie sucks if ur in Canada the fucking customs will seize everything

la glorias great as well

Attached: cs-lga.jpg (500x500, 68K)

plus shipping is double the price of the cigars

i guess for my USA bro, its pretty great about 75% off.

delet this thread op

i don't know leaf.. cigars just seem very gay, like a compulsive knack for having something big in your mouth plus they taste like shit and cigar smoke is fucked up. i absolutl hate when someone smokes cigars. first of all they look like total closeted fags and secondly they just stink up the room with that bitter smell.. i rather people just smoke cigarettes if anything at all

Naw, being a filthy gay faggot scumbag is great.
>enjoy a cigar
How could you enjoy something so disgusting?
>luxury
Self-harm isn't a luxury. Just because jews will sell you garbage at a high price doesn't make it good.

Vaping is the future, for awhile, until they just start making nicotine patches at high doses

those are one of my favorites, but ive been smoking these edge habanos a lot more lately.

Attached: Rocky-Patel-Edge-Habano.jpg (540x540, 47K)

>real cubanos
Cuban's aren't even the best.

I do live pretty close to the border so I can drive down to american shops you guys have much better stock then leafistan

Love these aroma de cuba- el jefe
It's a Nicaraguan made by Cuban farmers

Attached: aromadecubaeljefe.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Is this a BBC thread or do I need glasses?

Attached: 1529810972687.png (380x400, 127K)

ava maria cigars are good as well

Attached: aveasst5-sp-1000.jpg (500x500, 82K)

I think you're the one that's gay if alls you think about are big brown dicks in your mouth.

I wouldnt call myself a big cigar smoker but I always have some in the humidor for special occasions and visitors.

Padron and Joya de Nicaragua my favourite, don't rate Cubans which are legal here.

The jews destroyed tobbacco cause they started losing their monopilies on it. The mainstream is anti tobbacco because of them

>I wouldnt call myself a big cigar
you're a big cigar

Attached: 1435000171105.jpg (2088x2392, 472K)

Cigarettes are for niggers and the homeless

Chocolate Peanut Buttery Backwoods!

Attached: BACKWOODS.jpg (400x400, 139K)

the back of your ass is for niggers and the homeless
how do you like them apples

Attached: 1432634614556.png (858x725, 361K)

fuck of nigger. that shits for stuffing weed degenerates

Good.
Better.

Ya it's helped me cut down on drinking too. I usually have a small Monte Cristo or Romeo on Wednesday instead of drinking

>cubano

Cuba doesn't even make the best cigars. People only talk about them because you can't get them in the US.

It’s about as gay as 2 boys fucking