LGBTSHIT

I was thinking about how it’s strange that LGBT people define their lives around being gay which at the end of the day is really just your preferred way to have sex, which you spend less than one percent of your life doing. It would make more sense to define your life around something you spend more time doing, you spend much more time of your life shitting than having sex. Why aren’t there social movements advocating for their preferred way to shit? Squatty potty? Side saddle? What’s up with that?

Attached: 49C4E753-389D-44C6-8AC9-C28D11AA87E5.jpg (650x429, 32K)

You guys define your lives around being white and you spend one hundred percent of your time getting your women stolen by black men.

I’m white 100% of the time. You only have sex less than 1% of the time.

>implying we only care for our race, and not just our race before others

Attached: 04354A44-689F-4394-876A-2D82D72A8DD5.jpg (576x1024, 94K)

I now identify as a squatter potter.

I have one in all my bathrooms, works great much faster movements.

Bukkake. I demand the US government grant me an my 50 men +1 woman partners family rights because I love bukkake.

love is love. t. supreme court

That's racist yo

Imagine using a tool to squatty potty. Real men either squat in the bathtub and waffle stomp the shit down the drain, or have both feet planted firmly on the toilet seat

They are mentally ill, accidental ripples of pop cultures. That is the reason they are called NPC. They don't have real personality, it's all based over some little detail of degeneracy they do.

Makes sense because truth always does

Actually squatting does help straighten the anorectal angle (which helps maintain continence) but you can get the same effect from leaning forward.

This

I squat on this seat and shit while I swing back and forth

Attached: A13D3E54-843C-4A12-BB6B-1BAE72C775BD.jpg (1600x1397, 270K)

you are mentally ill.

*snap*

Identity politics aside, that's actually a way healthier way to defecate than the way we traditionally do in the West.

>waffle stomp
Kek

Attached: 521921608.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Most don't, that is, act and behave in a pre-ordained faggy manner just because they're gay. I'd say at least half of my fag friends had to tell me, I couldn't tell they were gay.

Also if you're really shitting longer than you're fucking thats on you, I take 5 min shits and fuck for at least 15, 20 on a decent day, 30+ if I'm pussy starved.

Tldr; you're wrong about everything.

Attached: 1532306919495.jpg (1021x700, 150K)

Well, Jalisco is where you have a whole bunch of white Mexicans

You forgot your meme flag

Attached: 42383F4E-ECA6-4662-B21A-8F2721D3CD22.jpg (866x715, 165K)

Fukken shill, don´t lump in squat shitting with that degenerate commie bullshit!

Hemorrhoids are NO laughing matter and THIS IS EXACTLY how to cure them permanently and without and fucking surgery or (((medication))).

Attached: NPC they live.jpg (600x900, 241K)

You're right

Is that Anita?

Jalisco
>white
>christeros
>sydicalistas
>now skinheads as well
>even their drug cartel is hyper-nationalist
>invented Rancho and Mariachi music, the most mexican music
>insanely catholic, but without too much of the weird pagan shit you get in the south

Why isnt all of mexico like Jalisco

I hate gays so much. My ex of 6 years was a fag hag. Finally was able to break up with her after she said she wouldn't marry me if her best friend homo couldn't be the bridesmaid. That's when I knew how distant we really were.

I actually have a squatty potty. They legit work actually. It makes it a more natural position like you would have when you shit in the woods. I kinda cant shit without one now.

We should meme Scatophile acceptance. It would be really red-pilling to normies.

We could make a rainbow flag with brown in it

Add S to LGBT

Added bonus... the parades would be a real shit-show

Attached: 7972665960.png (236x283, 9K)

We have to wait for pajeet to wake up. He should be of great help if you want your movement to succeed.

what about the fact that homosexuals will never have a real family or create a community that families can survive in normally? it's a total breakdown of society.

Sure as shit am, talking from hard earned shit´sperience.

Course didn´t buy that gay stool.
Just got two cardboard boxes with perfect fitting empty jars inside to put my feet on.
Works perfectly.

It gives them something to complain about. An excuse for why they cant live like normal people. Why they need special treatment. Maybe even some programs.

No I fucking don't. I'm white, so what. Big fucking deal.

u could just stop having buttsex with muhamed and abdul if ur worried about the hemroids

Attached: 1515733573155.jpg (225x225, 14K)

But why is it only hippies that shill for Squatty Potty? There must be something (((suspect))) about it.

Attached: Juego-de-mesa-antisemita-Juden-Raus.-Foto-por-Pablo-Barea-©-Musealia.jpg (1180x1548, 138K)

On day I WILL gas me a kike like you, just to see what ACTUALLY happens

Attached: 1540000303747.jpg (500x667, 56K)

I already explained, they´re shilling some shitty stool for what can be achieved with two fukin boxes or bricks.
The anatomy is sound.

If you want to blame somebody, then blame the faggot frenchies who invented our damn ass-busting shit-thrones in the first place.

I'm less kike than u even if ur 0% kike german is my least white ancestry

Attached: 1457326954913.jpg (1280x1080, 259K)

Then stop acting like one.

>shit in the woods

You mean street, Pajeet my squatting son

Ah, I get it.

Also, do Germans still poop onto a toilet shelf for stool inspection?

Attached: PAMELA FRANKLIN 1.jpg (689x863, 60K)

Only when visiting Londonistan or Brimingham, just trying to blend in.

Attached: 96e7827a5855b866.jpg (750x733, 277K)

I’m white with a nearly 8” cock and a 131 IQ. I’m a literal god by nog standards.

Bump

She looks like a man in drag

All Germans legit have a scat fetish

Who is this milk maiden

>Hemorrhoids
Have fun with yours.
I hope you think of me when you bend over to shove that Hemorrhoids-salve pip up your sphincter, so that your ass-vein stops exploiding.

Attached: soyboy selfi.png (700x692, 309K)

Bump

You shit every day from the day you’re born to the day you die. The same is not true of sex you brainlet

Attached: 2D0AD297-6673-4C1F-B678-1589D37B7A67.jpg (499x482, 105K)

Pic of side saddle, please?

and you spend one hundred percent of your time getting AIDS

Attached: 1425100902376.jpg (930x2860, 533K)

that's a disturbing story and congratulations for standing up to that abuse

I was thinking about something kinda similar yesterday. They were bitching they were being erased because their drivers licensees might display names their parents gave them and most suitable XX or XY chromosome pair. I spend almost no time looking at what is on my drivers licence. I thought a counter argument to me the inconvence is an insult. Well my counter to that is I had to sign up to Obamacare via the exchange or pay a fine and they got my birth date wrong when sending info over to the provider, the provider says its exchange responsibility and even though i verified myself they wont change it. The exchange says they sent the correct info. So I spent a year having to use an inaccurate birthday for an medical service to be covered. Its just an inconvenience

Attached: 111.jpg (1280x720, 113K)