How much are refugees paid in your country?

How much are refugees paid in your country?
My government says they don't pay them any higher than the average Joe on unemployment and yet I see them driving around in mid range Mercedes, BMWs and SUVs full of kids and living in large houses in nice, middle class neighbourhoods.
How do they afford these if there's no additional payments or benefits? Apparently there's a special benefits payment which I'm sure most receive upon entering but I can't find definitive amounts for that payment anywhere.

Attached: refugee_reality.png (604x683, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189834159/#189836132
archive.is/BCtmC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And so, the Aryan began to hate.

And so, the Saxon began to hate.

And so, the Nord began to hate.

And so, the Mediterranean began to hate.

And so, the white man began to hate.

They get free housing + free university admittance + free furniture + $20,000 cash gift plus other stuff.

checked
all of them, the ones our illegitimate government are importing are just above functionally retarded so they're just here to breed like cockroaches and taxes are paying for their existence to the tune of 24k a year, plus a home, plus a $500 a head baby bonus that native born Canadians don't get.
We're being replaced at genocidal levels and no one gives a fuck because everyone is a cow

I suspect this but am looking for proof and only finding a bunch of government denials. I'm not convinced at all they're not getting fat handouts but want some proof to spread.

>(((refugees)))

Maybe they weren't poor in the first place. Maybe your government is simply paying them to come and replace you.

The government outright lies about these things. You pretty much have to either talk to the reffos themselves, talk to those who know the reffos or dig deep for investigative journalist pieces.

He's fucking your women and driving their cars, the money goes towards drugs

Also reffos get a huge amount of things from charities separate from the government. Christian organisations especially LOVE donating everything they can to refugees and even buy apartments for them supposedly.

I wonder if they send them statements that detail how much they're receiving per month?

This one makes the most sense. The government can wash their hands and say, "oh they're only getting the unemployment rates for Australians" whilst a whole bunch of NGOs and charities getting government donations and kickbacks are actually giving them the bulk of their income.

Yeah it’s an interesting topic but nobody ever does much proper investigating because all journalists are leftist faggots. It is quite confronting though when you realise that we’re basically unarmed cattle who exist to be taxed so our money can be used to fund our own replacement and genocide with the lowest scum of humanity (blacks and muslims).

There are independent journalists in Europe who investigate the refugee racket but none that I know of in Australia.

Yeah, it's precisely the sort of shit someone should dig into but as you said, leftie journalists aren't interested because they're writing the narratives about what a benefit it is to everyone to bring these people in here.

And yet they want even more.

Your country seems to be one of the worst offenders, even worse than mine. Upping its intake to astronomical levels, giving them a full and complete ride and going so far as to give a convicted terrorist citizenship and a ten million dollar payout.

Attached: canada_resettlementallowance.jpg (720x960, 78K)

Doesn't this basically set a precedent in the future that all refugees and their subsequent families owe the German government their entire livelihood? Like if the German government suddenly demanded conscription or complete government servitude they would have no say because they've been living off the government this entire time.

Pretty sure if the government of the country they were occupying said something to that effect they would pack up and leave to another country that would still offer them similar benefits. They don't seem to have any connection to the country they're occupying outside it supporting them. They take the money and then do all they can to turn it into the place they supposedly fled.

>I see them driving around in mid range Mercedes, BMWs and SUVs full of kids and living in large houses in nice, middle class neighbourhoods.

Immigrant investor program. They allow the people who best swindled their countrymen in on the condition that they contribute much of their savings to the "economy" (eg. buy all the expensive consumerist shit). The government does this because of the politician / corporate CEO revolving door dealio which they need to maintain their opulent lifestyles.

They're not receiving gibs AFAIK but the government seems to be tripping over themselves to be accommodating and getting them jobs.
Locals in large amounts also needs jobs but why would they be prioritized or anything, I mean, we wouldn't want to be exclusionary or anything, right?
Blue-collar workers all over have started complaining about being undercut by the parasites but you won't hear about that from the journalists up on their high horses, they're too busy writing sob stories about the poor refugees' struggle and the discrimination they face and saying we should do our best to help them.
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate journalists? archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189834159/#189836132

Attached: nv5329boA21rhh1euo4.jpg (1280x1807, 907K)

motherfucking source please. My best friend just moved to Germany and is always hitting me back with "80% of the migrants get jobs because Germany is so efficient about keeping employment. So the migrants are a net benefit to the economy!"

Attached: 81203c74a042649ca53631587522c34ad8320e4b991194bc7671987d443fb620.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

archive.is/BCtmC

Bump

A lot of those “jobs” are just shitskins being paid to stand around and do nothing.

t. Knower of Germans

Its because they get a clean social security # then qualify for subprime loans. That’s what immigration is all about - creating more/new debt slaves to pump more air into the debt bubble so elites get richer

After we get over this current hump, there's not going to be any brown or black people anymore, is there? They're pissing off every white country at the same time.

The West faces a problem where the people in positions of power don't understand what their jobs are and how societies actually function. They think a society is just an amassing of people. They fundamentally fail to understand the very basic and obvious things that allow people to exist in proximity. They assume that great utopias will come about just by grabbing up more people. They will die, their descendants will die, and everything they've amassed will be torn to shreds by wailing mobs.

We must win the RaHoWa or perish as a race. There is no room for failure.