Gen z isn't based and red pill-

>gen z isn't based and red pill-

youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs

Attached: Generation Zyklon B.jpg (1078x713, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
youtube.com/watch?v=L00wacOr7ck
youtu.be/qBAbI3lSPJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is he trans?

What the fuck. These kids are growing up blackpilled.

Next generation is going to be a bunch of fanatics.

>Next generation is going to be a bunch of fanatics.
Yes, they're the Hitler Youth. We're the Hitlers.

Attached: 1485371370417.jpg (600x776, 84K)

I want to spray her tiny clit with mosquito repellent.

Hail Lt. Corbis

Holy hell who the fuck is this?

Attached: 1537857454021.jpg (359x473, 39K)

no

lurk moar newfag

shes goign to be a female incel, like the ugly bitches that worked in concentration camps. nobody woudl fuck them if they didn't ingratiate themselves.

Attached: article-2432620-18447DFB00000578-857_634x456.jpg (634x456, 51K)

Attached: 1540005716863.png (276x354, 69K)

>sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
There's more to life then fucking.

Attached: 1539763913371.gif (226x200, 114K)

>then

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 37K)

red-pilled.. you can do it

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

Can't wait to acompany them into a suicide mission in the race war.

Attached: retribution.png (453x705, 698K)

>tfw I'm a hitler

Attached: 1533001917440.png (417x500, 181K)

have another

Attached: revenge.jpg (381x480, 53K)

since i am feeling generous...

Attached: avenge them.png (958x788, 1.11M)

Women are stupid and I don't respect them, yep that's right, I just have sex with them.

t. Gen Z

she reminds me of this guy

Attached: 4556654.jpg (1331x1080, 664K)

is it a boy or a girl?

either way this is some funny shit

>pol discord

g a y

Attached: 1531828833152.jpg (500x307, 31K)

She looks like Ben Shapiro lmao

Attached: Benshapiro.png (213x174, 36K)

Let me say this again, nice honeypot. I'm surprised y'all didn't try using kik messenger again

Why the fuck would you need a Jow Forumsdiscord?

The oldest video of hers is two years old, and this is the first time I've ever heard of her.

I cannot imagine a reason

Attached: 49AA8C3F-48C5-4B8A-9893-A5EECE4B532F.png (480x466, 139K)

What part of anonymous don't you understand faggot? Besides, Tox is our official means of communication outside of Jow Forums.

Attached: toxpol.png (2000x2000, 455K)

She's the future of comedy.

dear god let them all be like this

What kind of cat does it have tho?

Can I be Goebbels, Hitler-senpai?
I'm in-between Gen Y and Z.

compared to millennials and boomers, gen Z is Hitler youth

they keep spreading this shit because discord just changed their ToS to keep people who use discord from suing them

they're going to leak dox of any retards still using that platform

>Women are stupid and I don't respect them, yep that's right, I just have sex with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

This tuber has a good writer. That is some rapid fire bantz, and she makes fun of all you incel faggots. I will allow it. Top tier.

This chick cracks me up man. Fuck I am looking forward to the future, at we will have some comedy.

She made some good points, but some of it is more of a blackpill than a redpill. I get that younger guys need to stop white-knighting chicks, but ideally things should go back to traditional roles where men were chivalrous to women, and women were obedient, and subservient to men.

I fuckin' love this kid. Was watching her videos a couple summers ago. She's funny.

“How to force meat down a vegetarians throat”

>Jow Forumscucks giving a shit what little kids think
lol, and I thought this board wasn't shit enough

Attached: hjgsudfy807sd60f87.jpg (480x360, 16K)

This

Attached: FB_IMG_1540224528518.jpg (1079x1079, 109K)

this is a good point, traditionalist patriarchy is basically the birthplace of environments where it's safe for white knighting to be an ideal

control the youth and you control the future

She hits on some good points, especially about fags who worship girls on tiktok or twitch. These girls aren't cute, adorable kittens that are waiting for a prince like you think, they're getting fucked hard and constantly by real men. Stop giving them attention and money and grow a pair.

You Jow Forumscucks give more of a shit about women and niggers and kikes then anything else lol, Gen Z is the faggiest homosexual generation. Everyone in Gen Z is a faggot or a tranny or some mixed nigger mutt

Attached: Hitler_is_disgusted.jpg (220x348, 22K)

that's why the kikes are scared

Z awakens to their nonsense

Based and after life pilled. Thanks

Yes.

We are all Goebbels, we are all Hitler.

Attached: 1455177248811.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

A male that pretends to be a girl.

its a girl you dolt

HAHAHA that little fucker is smart. is it a he or a she?
He/she is like an adult who went back in time to their childhood bringing all their cognitive skills and knowledge and experience with them. How the fuck does a kid even know this shit?

People don't want to admit it, but traditionalist patriarchies are the result of thousands of years of societal evolution. People like to pull out the "X ancient female leader was great" card, but those cases were exceedingly rare, and in the overwhelming majority of those cases, the woman in question was raised as a man, and grew up with very few of the special privileges normally given to women. Women today have the best of both worlds, and that's created a massive imbalance in normal gender relations where that the man has no real value in the relationship.

spotted the basedboy faggot who makes donations to twitch thots

>shes
It's a dude, dude. How the fuck can this many people really not be able to discern the sex of someone?

Doesnt she have a brother that is bassicaly behind the vids she just reads the scripts?

RISE
youtube.com/watch?v=L00wacOr7ck

No, it isn't. It's another tranny. Kid was probably exposed to Jow Forums years ago and got corrupted.

check this out
youtu.be/qBAbI3lSPJc

Yeah it's extremely alarming how aware this kid is...While I find this hilarious as fuck I certainly would never want my daughter thinking like this. Far too cynical and brash for a child.

How old is she again?

You got any proof there dumbass?

lmao nice hitler picture, here's one in return

Attached: hityou.jpg (1000x563, 614K)

>is smart.
> is it a he or a she?
Gee, when's the last time you heard a female be that sharp?

He's obviously a channer. Maybe he's on puberty blockers or something and is really older than he looks.

Ever notice Hitler's nose?
Looks pretty jewy honestly.

Attached: doyoudare.jpg (800x1024, 197K)

It's not as good as the optimists think.
But it's not as bad as the pessimists think

check the description

>Q: did I get in trouble
>A: no I planned with a teacher

I don't condone killing children but. In order to be children you have to be human.

Jesus what did this girl go through

>No girls can possibly be intellegent ever at all

HAH she’s 14, it would be legal in my state lmao

Corbis is special.

Attached: 1533745345948.png (738x946, 830K)

I'd be ok with it. Think how wise they would be when they become adults, and they would probably be really smart, could even help change the world

.Maybe and maybe.
If "he" is a "channer" and is just repeating things, will he seems to understand in depth what he's talking about. You know when a kid is just repeating stuff because they don't know wtf they are on about but this kid is clearly not doing that.

Hold up, she mentioned Jow Forums. She is right here right fucking now.

She's definitely a channer. Just watched another video where she reference "sanpaku eyes". And now she's referencing "cultured music" and doesn't want to "discriminate against the consumers of this music".

Seen this in the comments
>you look like ben shapiro if he looked like what he sounds like

(((You)))

Apparently she makes this low iq nigger music and is really opinionated about it. A slap or two will fix this though.

Attached: Die-schwarze-Sonne-steigt-auf.jpg (713x894, 57K)

This is the girl that was on one of Pyrocynical's old videos, right?

Her oldest video is 2 years old. She came with redditto after Trump's election, and got redpilled.

Probably.

she has a video about taytay

Attached: 1502567576431.gif (292x219, 991K)

A couple years ago yeah

Lt. Corbis is a 24 year old with a growth deficiency. Her brother writes all her content.

>that comments section

Attached: creepazoids.png (1536x864, 2.3M)

She is 13 and already this woke and out here making videos, wtf. I always feel some kind of way though when I see self hating trad thot women saying they shouldn’t be allowed to vote and such. Reminds me of numale cucks who think a world run by women would be one of peace and harmony. No one should hate themselves, men and women may be different but they each have their place and compliment each other.

Attached: 6631BA6D-BC1C-4CC3-872E-A0897FC97C40.jpg (800x513, 94K)

(((Him)))

Attached: bman.png (333x400, 60K)

Does this kid have an IQ of 200? When I was 13 I was probably shoving marbles up my ass

YA
YA YEET
YA
YA YEET
!!!

proof?

You must be pretty retarded then.

bullshit. she's visibly growing and going through puberty. last video she had a few pimples on her chin for the first time.

>You know when a kid is just repeating stuff
This is true. Either she's is ridiculously good actor or she comes up with this stuff herself.

Bullshit. Corbis is certainly at least 5 years old thing. I remember her being on YouTube since forever. Maybe she has deleted old videos out of cringe, but she is definitely not a 2 year old thing.

prove it or fuck off

Dunno. Taught myself calculus in the 7th grade but I had no friends.

implying calculus is even a little bit hard