imgur.com/a/F9oeNyS
>Latakia Sep 12
imgur.com/a/gnRYqHn
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Oct 23
>Report:SAA preparing to launch Idlib operation after jihadists refuse to leave buffer zone
>DeZ:SDF storms IS defenses inside al-Sousah village. Reports that IS launched a counter-attack to break SDF siege on Al-Marashidah&Sousah
>Rebels continue attacks inside Idlib buffer zone(Latakia,Aleppo CS)
>More civilians to exit Idlib through Abu Duhur crossing
>US envoy visits northern Syria amid the start of joint patrols in Manbij
>The National Liberation Front (NLF) announces its support for the Suqour al-Sham in fight against HTS
>SAAhas resumed artillery bombardment of terrorist positions in the area of Tulul al-Safa
>Flooding in Damascus as Dumayr Dam Collapses
>Idlib:Report that Jihadist rebels allegedly transport ‘chlorine and sarin gases’ to Jisr Al-Shughour
>Sy gov approves inspection by joint panel of UN experts&chemical weapons watchdog on two research centers
>DeZ:SDF backed by French&US attacks IS positions near Bukamal.They secured the Baghouz Al-Fouqani area
>Turkish, US troops to begin joint patrols in Manbij city
>Turkey gives jihadist rebels last warning to leave Idlib buffer zone

Prev

Attached: Bashar feasting with the gang1535228812116.jpg (3000x2070, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
cnn.com/2013/05/07/health/lifes-work-de-waal/index.html
theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/23/hurt-in-rome-metro-escalator-incident
gutenberg.org/files/1051/1051-h/1051-h.htm#link2HCH0018
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–European_Union_relations#Trade
youtube.com/watch?v=SttCrIPPpPE
gutenberg.org/files/1051/1051-h/1051-h.htm#link2HCH0020
youtube.com/watch?v=l4_lEFFhbC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for DEATH TO ISRAEL

Attached: 1525692330617.jpg (1600x1172, 987K)

Second candidate for OP pic

Attached: Bashar and Syrian Army 1540276220149.png (1500x1061, 1.74M)

Ofcourse

Attached: 1540203651893.png (576x1170, 434K)

of course, dead zionists SOON

Attached: Shayetet 13 ambush.jpg (648x425, 42K)

yes

Attached: 1523338014413.jpg (1393x2290, 1.11M)

baSHART ASShurt is a KAFFIR subhuman

it's not the only reason. evil is weakness.

>Evil is not destructive to the good alone but inevitably destroys itself as well. For evil, which lives solely by negation, cannot continue to exist on its own strength alone. The inferior man himself fares best when held under control by a superior man.

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23

>There's a lot of evidence on the primates that I can use to support that idea that we are inherently good, but on occasion when we get too competitive or frustrated, we turn bad.

cnn.com/2013/05/07/health/lifes-work-de-waal/index.html

altho I think some people are born bad

I second this

Attached: sg.jpg (604x545, 97K)

Well, i'm sure he'll pass. He's a jew after all, they're known for it.

Nah. israel is about to get wied out

i think Saadah advance is not significant, im more worried about the advance in haradah
pic related they captured hayran district cutting the road from Harad to Hodeyda and compromise the the only road to harad from the east
Hodeyda is holding up, houthis recaptured Kilo 16 but the air superiority is notable

Hopefully they fuck off and give the land back

Attached: jew 1524108828522.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

Attached: hayran.jpg (952x648, 197K)

Death to America
Death to Israel
Death to Saudi Arabia
Death to UAE
Death to Iran
Death to Turkey
Death to India
Death to China
Death to Russia
Death to France
Death to UK
Curse on the jews
Victory to Islam

Jerusalem will become like the Vatican City and be controlled by King Felipe of Spain and Palestine will get their own nation too.

2 state solution. Kind of.

Attached: Untitled.png (355x30, 1K)

>direction
they trying to surround Harad or that other town to the south maybe? or did they just find a weak spot?

I like the sound of that

If they cut off the road hey could surround the town of Harad maybe

>cr*Sader state
this is from the work of bannon

No. Bannon is gonna die in Guantanamo Bay

Attached: 1522535962861.jpg (1913x1044, 830K)

Let's see if the Saudis make something of this

I don't know much about yemen's geography
isn't it mostly flat desert? couldn't they just retreat out in any direction away from the Suadis?

based on their previous efforts I wouldn't hold my breath

Is it me or is everyone here as blackpilled as i am. Nihilism is a hard hitting corruption. Politics is so fucked.

Attached: 1540348865570.jpg (688x536, 236K)

ahh i see, is it Sudanese doing the fighting in Harad? Saudis have been using a lot of Sudanese in that area of the North, nowadays even inside Saudi Arabia there is a lot of Sudanese troops and Yemeni mercenaries guarding the border since Saudis wanna minimise their own losses from raids

you have to go full circle, user

Attached: Untitled.png (355x119, 6K)

>isn't it mostly flat desert?
Western part of Yemen (where all the fighting is happening) is almost entirely mountainous, but the western coastal plain is flat

Attached: yemen-relief-map-5572584.jpg (1300x1040, 323K)

On the contrary, I find enjoyment in everything being shit

What do you mean by these

al mawt li israil

Attached: -.jpg (1584x1119, 287K)

me though it's less nihilism and more that nothing seems to change and with the direction the world is heading in...
well if suddenly an actual NatSoc gets elected in a western country maybe I wouldn't be so pessimistic about the future
till then I'm content with watching the world burn

thanks then they probably are trying to cut off an easy escape route be fore they attempt to take that town

why gu?

become islampilled, all politicians are taghut :^)

I want to get excited when reading these headlines
But I know that nothing will come out of it

Attached: 1525986511769.jpg (1000x711, 174K)

Islam is cope politically

T. Muslim

Not even a gf will save this horror

Attached: 1540184734165m.jpg (1024x1024, 273K)

what do u mean

you are the convert arent you

theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/23/hurt-in-rome-metro-escalator-incident

Inquiries begin after football fans injured by escalator in Rome

as a great man once said "life sucks and then you die" boy he was right about that

Attached: thenightmare.jpg (722x349, 142K)

no

I think i did that lel. Will have to do more tests to make sure

Attached: Nier director i forgot his name smoking 1525944320639.jpg (1000x1000, 504K)

>Islam is cope politically
What does that mean?

Whats the full circle again?
Yup, its looking very bleak. Curse my parents for having a cheeky fuck that day if they had waited even an hour b4 nut i wouldnt have to experiencr all this shit.

Attached: 1540352504632m.jpg (1024x682, 98K)

"And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind." Taha 20:124

>We behold him, through those dim years, in a state of crisis, of transition: his mad Pilgrimings, and general solution into aimless Discontinuity, what is all this but a mad Fermentation; wherefrom the fiercer it is, the clearer product will one day evolve itself?

>Such transitions are ever full of pain: thus the Eagle when he moults is sickly; and, to attain his new beak, must harshly dash off the old one upon rocks.

>Unhappy young man! All wounds, the crush of long-continued Destitution, the stab of false Friendship and of false Love, all wounds in thy so genial heart

>It is all a grim Desert, this once-fair world of his; wherein is heard only the howling of wild beasts, or the shrieks of despairing, hate-filled men; and no Pillar of Cloud by day, and no Pillar of Fire by night, any longer guides the Pilgrim. To such length has the spirit of Inquiry carried him.

>The whole world is, like thee, sold to Unbelief; their old Temples of the Godhead, which for long have not been rain-proof, crumble down; and men ask now: Where is the Godhead; our eyes never saw him?"

>To me the Universe was all void of Life, of Purpose, of Volition, even of Hostility: it was one huge, dead, immeasurable Steam-engine, rolling on, in its dead indifference

gutenberg.org/files/1051/1051-h/1051-h.htm#link2HCH0018

Its not right to have a non secular government. Its more of a coping mechanism.

But then again it sort of worked medievally so who knows

Attached: 1540305869394.jpg (536x481, 37K)

Well, you start out by cheering for life and all that bullshit and then you go through all that Only to find yourself appreciating life again and maybe even find your faith back.

Attached: New Zealand soldier resting and smoking a pipe in the deserts of North Africa.tumblr_p6qzmoMbPy1s7e5 (1280x1079, 152K)

why wanst ukriane allowed to establish trade with the eu again?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–European_Union_relations#Trade

Attached: image.jpg (620x634, 124K)

I don't know how practicing you are, but if you are muslim you accept the quran, which has laws and politics. And every state creates laws and decides what is haram and halal, which makes them as gods. This is polytheism, and anyone who isnt occupied with truth the devil will occupy him with falsehood.

I like it because it gives me something to think about other then work and home life.

>But then again it sort of worked medievally so who knows
It just depends on keeping an open mind and a logical course of life. It worked medivally and still works now. Religion is essential to human life. Islam is even more so cus it combats all the western degeneracy including greed and corporatism

Attached: memrionsvpmy3r0zz.jpg (858x1057, 112K)

Because it's not a country

Attached: 1532978589413.gif (550x370, 671K)

>when, all at once, there rose a Thought in me, and I asked myself: 'What art thou afraid of? Wherefore, like a coward, dost thou forever pip and whimper, and go cowering and trembling? Despicable biped! what is the sum-total of the worst that lies before thee? Death? Well, Death; and say the pangs of Tophet too, and all that the Devil and Man may, will or can do against thee! Hast thou not a heart; canst thou not suffer whatsoever it be; and, as a Child of Freedom, though outcast, trample Tophet itself under thy feet, while it consumes thee? Let it come, then; I will meet it and defy it!' And as I so thought, there rushed like a stream of fire over my whole soul; and I shook base Fear away from me forever. I was strong, of unknown strength; a spirit, almost a god. Ever from that time, the temper of my misery was changed: not Fear or whining Sorrow was it, but Indignation and grim fire-eyed Defiance.

>"Thus had the EVERLASTING NO (das ewige Nein) pealed authoritatively through all the recesses of my Being, of my ME; and then was it that my whole ME stood up, in native God-created majesty, and with emphasis recorded its Protest. Such a Protest, the most important transaction in Life, may that same Indignation and Defiance, in a psychological point of view, be fitly called. The Everlasting No had said: 'Behold, thou art fatherless, outcast, and the Universe is mine (the Devil's);' to which my whole Me now made answer: 'I am not thine, but Free, and forever hate thee!'

>"It is from this hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth

This.

This

Attached: 214356577868.jpg (492x625, 30K)

That... Is actually quite beautiful

same

Attached: 1540158240374.jpg (1280x2020, 212K)

>Islam is even more so cus it combats all the western degeneracy including greed and corporatism
well we already adopted one one dirt farmer religion for 2000 years
what's one more for another 2k
although if i had to pick a religion to follow at present it'd be pic related

Attached: thekube.jpg (900x900, 165K)

why did it fail?

Attached: image.jpg (850x478, 130K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SttCrIPPpPE

Attached: xmxSlehpiU0.jpg (1280x846, 230K)

Attached: fwRNxfl3j6M.jpg (1280x960, 154K)

because the russians read about the ~30 F22's that nature took care off and realized that they didn't need to spend billions of rubbles chasing a stealth meme fighter from the 90's that only had like 200 units produced total and has no replacement parts in production

Kinda looks like Palpatine

Kek

Attached: Syrian Wars-Emperor Bashar vs chad Julian 1530538139339.png (852x3839, 2.28M)

>and has no replacement parts in production
Seriously?

Attached: saudi yes 6.jpg (1200x735, 169K)

Attached: dr9cuk5sB8U.jpg (855x495, 78K)

yep obummer canceled Production of the of both the jet and it's replacement parts any F22's in operational condition today that need to pull parts from other fighters

kek

He says: "The hot Harmattan wind had raged itself out; its howl went silent within me; and the long-deafened soul could now hear. I paused in my wild wanderings; and sat me down to wait, and consider; for it was as if the hour of change drew nigh. I seemed to surrender, to renounce utterly, and say: Fly, then, false shadows of Hope; I will chase you no more, I will believe you no more. And ye too, haggard spectres of Fear, I care not for you; ye too are all shadows and a lie. Let me rest here: for I am way-weary and life-weary; I will rest here, were it but to die: to die or to live is alike to me; alike insignificant."—And again: "Here, then, as I lay in that CENTRE OF INDIFFERENCE; cast, doubtless by benignant upper Influence, into a healing sleep, the heavy dreams rolled gradually away, and I awoke to a new Heaven and a new Earth. The first preliminary moral Act, Annihilation of Self (Selbst-todtung), had been happily accomplished; and my mind's eyes were now unsealed, and its hands ungyved."

>"So true is it, what I then said, that the Fraction of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity. Make thy claim of wages a zero, then; thou hast the world under thy feet. Well did the Wisest of our time write: 'It is only with Renunciation (Entsagen) that Life, properly speaking, can be said to begin.'

>"I asked myself: What is this that, ever since earliest years, thou hast been fretting and fuming, and lamenting and self-tormenting, on account of? Say it in a word: is it not because thou art not HAPPY? Because the THOU (sweet gentleman) is not sufficiently honored, nourished, soft-bedded, and lovingly cared for? Foolish soul! What Act of Legislature was there that thou shouldst be Happy? A little while ago thou hadst no right to be at all.

gutenberg.org/files/1051/1051-h/1051-h.htm#link2HCH0020

I thought that F22 is something like saint cow in american army.

FSB or CIA?

Attached: 1540191095803.jpg (327x346, 62K)

lel

Mods are sllleeeeeeeppping post Iranian THOTS quickly befor moot notices

Attached: FB_IMG_1540348458829.jpg (552x655, 39K)

Attached: 1464918205941.jpg (490x490, 48K)

Air Force
and from what I understand even the USAF knows they screwed up or at least those who aren't upper management are aware

>tfw forced to handshake the bastard who killed your father and take pictures for propaganda purposes or else be tortured

he looks pissed, and mbs and his father look akward

not Iranian but still QTs

Attached: syrianqtsniper.jpg (590x589, 100K)

Attached: saudi yes 5.jpg (1200x800, 50K)

>"there is in man a HIGHER than Love of Happiness: he can do without Happiness, and instead thereof find Blessedness!...Was it not to preach forth this same HIGHER that sages and martyrs, the Poet and the Priest, in all times, have spoken and suffered; bearing testimony, through life and through death, of the Godlike that is in Man, and how in the Godlike only has he Strength and Freedom? Which God-inspired Doctrine art thou also honored to be taught; O Heavens! and broken with manifold merciful Afflictions, even till thou become contrite and learn it! Oh, thank thy Destiny for these; thankfully bear what yet remain: thou hadst need of them; the Self in thee needed to be annihilated. By benignant fever-paroxysms is Life rooting out the deep-seated chronic Disease, and triumphs over Death. On the roaring billows of Time, thou art not engulfed, but borne aloft into the azure of Eternity. Love not Pleasure; love God. This is the EVERLASTING YEA, wherein all contradiction is solved: wherein whoso walks and works, it is well with him."

>Most true is it, as a wise man teaches us, that 'Doubt of any sort cannot be removed except by Action.' On which ground, too, let him who gropes painfully in darkness or uncertain light, and prays vehemently that the dawn may ripen into day, lay this other precept well to heart, which to me was of invaluable service: 'Do the Duty which lies nearest thee,' which thou knowest to be a Duty! Thy second Duty will already have become clearer.

>The Situation that has not its Duty, its Ideal, was never yet occupied by man. Yes here, in this poor, miserable, hampered, despicable Actual, wherein thou even now standest, here or nowhere is thy Ideal: work it out therefrom; and working, believe, live, be free. Fool! the Ideal is in thyself, the impediment too is in thyself: thy Condition is but the stuff thou art to shape that same Ideal out of: what matters whether such stuff be of this sort or that, so the Form thou give it be heroic, be poetic? O thou that pinest in the imprisonment of the Actual, and criest bitterly to the gods for a kingdom wherein to rule and create, know this of a truth: the thing thou seekest is already with thee, 'here or nowhere,' couldst thou only see!

>"But it is with man's Soul as it was with Nature: the beginning of Creation is—Light. Till the eye have vision, the whole members are in bonds. Divine moment, when over the tempest-tost Soul, as once over the wild-weltering Chaos, it is spoken: Let there be Light! Ever to the greatest that has felt such moment, is it not miraculous and God-announcing; even as, under simpler figures, to the simplest and least. The mad primeval Discord is hushed; the rudely jumbled conflicting elements bind themselves into separate Firmaments: deep silent rock-foundations are built beneath; and the skyey vault with its everlasting Luminaries above: instead of a dark wasteful Chaos, we have a blooming, fertile, heaven-encompassed World.

>"I too could now say to myself: Be no longer a Chaos, but a World, or even Worldkin. Produce! Produce! Were it but the pitifullest infinitesimal fraction of a Product, produce it, in God's name! 'Tis the utmost thou hast in thee: out with it, then. Up, up! Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy whole might. Work while it is called To-day; for the Night cometh, wherein no man can work."

>this pic
>look fellow humans how human I am, eating salsa just like you.

Assad is white
Therefore he must not culturally appropriate Mexican food as he does in OP.

I think that's broad bean

Attached: IMG_20181024_075452.jpg (1080x1521, 309K)

Stop looking at the world through the prism of politics, politics aren't as relevant as it seems and are less a cause than a symptom of the moral decay of people. The French president hugs shirtless thug niggers because the French are immoral nigger lovers, Merkel opens the borders and treats other EU countries as vassals because Germans are self-destructive domineering refugee welcomers. America is lead by a degenerate nouveau riche adulterer who only learns anything about the world by watching Fox News because that's the kind of people Americans aspire to be.

But ultimately people are being made to evolve fast, the average person with 3 kids has a pretty different profile from the average childless person, certain traits have recently become extreme evolutionary disadvantages, which will change people in a pretty radical and lasting way on a biological level. This is what matters.

Attached: 15403563821210.jpg (1378x461, 134K)

>Mexican food
thats arab ful medammes

At least something got divided at the end of the day

Attached: 1537281023622.png (1268x1000, 929K)

The Idlib "moderates" fucked themselves. They keep killing anyone that wants to negotiate or flee.

Now what's left is a bunch of terrorists(nothing more nothing less) that need to be wiped out.

When you are surrounded you have 4 option. Flee, Fight to the death(or capture), Surrender or Kill yourself. Warfare hasn't changed and neither has human behavior.

Its ful, kidney beans are an arab staple
this just shows his soldiers eat poor, potatoes, tomatoes bread and beans? Meanwhile assad eats the best food and asma's pussy.

kek

Attached: 1465319579256.png (650x581, 284K)

>Whats the full circle again?

start with the innocence and faith of a child. then you learn santa claus isn't real, tooth fairy isn't real (metaphorically if not literally). you peel back the varnish, see people are selfish, greedy, careless animals mostly who don't really care about you. you become negative, resent them for it, but eventually

come to realize people are attracted to positivity and success by nature. negativity is repulsive. nobody owes you anything for being alive (except maybe your family (mother especially)). focus on being good, developing yourself, becoming strong. people will start attracting themselves to you. don't take it too seriously.

>When the money gone, who there? Aye
>When the money gone, who cares? Aye, nobody

youtube.com/watch?v=l4_lEFFhbC0

Please check this out for a deeper conversation on the subject of UN pushed invastion of brown people into white homelands.

Isn’t she dead yet?